Magnanimous

Should I be with girls that've lost their virginity even if I don't want to?

66 posts in this topic

@Magnanimous If you prefer to have sex with virgins, and only want to have sex with virgins, that's totally cool in my book.

Maybe its worth contemplating on why you want to only have sex with virgins. Maybe its a preference you have or maybe its due to a fear of some kind, and if you overcame that fear your preferences would change.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Virgin just means you will get bad sex.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, everyone was one at some point. As you get older though it seems to lose it's appeal. When I was 16 sleeping with a virgin would have been the greatest thing ever, and was the goal then.

Now that I'm older it's not exactly enticing, it just means they won't be good and also have no idea what they like or want.

The "No hymen no diamond" thing and obsessive urge that Red Pill morons spread about only wanting to be with virgins is just a modern circling back to patriarchal sexist traditions of religions like Islam and Christianity. It's just a selfish preference that shames women and upholds a double standard that men should get off scot free to do whatever they want and women can't.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

In my opinion most men who only want to have sex/get married with virgins are very insecure about their performance or dick size and doesn’t want to get judged by their partner. They’re terribly afraid of being compared to her other partners so they choose inexperienced virgins. I’m obviously not speaking for every men but in general I find this preference very controlling and misogynistic

5 hours ago, decentralized said:

In my opinion most men who only want to have sex/get married with virgins are very insecure about their performance or dick size and doesn’t want to get judged by their partner. They’re terribly afraid of being compared to her other partners so they choose inexperienced virgins. I’m obviously not speaking for every men but in general I find this preference very controlling and misogynistic

Exactly. If you feel like you can compete with her previous partners you have nothing to worry about. 

It’s pretty much pure insecurity 

Lot of men who prefer virgins are nice men. They have standards.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Its generally a sign of conservatism. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Women are affected deeply by the men they have sex with, whether they know it or not.

More men, more limitations on her feminine energy.

Women who've had many partners might be better at sex technically, but energetically/emotionally you're always gonna have better sex with a woman who's slept with less men. Sex with women who've had a lot of sexual partners feels empty and unsatisfying. 

3 hours ago, vladorion said:

Women are affected deeply by the men they have sex with, whether they know it or not.

Women who've had many partners might be better at sex technically, but energetically/emotionally you're always gonna have better sex with a woman who's slept with less men. Sex with women who've had a lot of sexual partners feels empty and unsatisfying. 

So true. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

9 hours ago, vladorion said:

It’s not the number of partners she has, it’s her mindset, what engaging in sex means to her. The stereotype is that if they had a lot of partners sex doesn’t mean much to them it’s just a pleasure seeking activity and they don’t bond deeply. This isn’t the case it completely depends. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, KH2 said:

What an utter crock of shit of an analysis. I've personaly known people with like a 100 body count, being equally terrible at relationships.

I agree most people don’t learn anything they just repeat the same mistakes their entire life.

it’s also very unlikely to be able to have a healthy relationship when you have no relationship experience. Healthy relationships require healthy sex, that intimacy is part of the learning experience.

42 minutes ago, KH2 said:

What an utter crock of shit of an analysis. I've personaly known people with like a 100 body count, being equally terrible at relationships.

I also know software engineers with 10yrs experience who are terrible software engineers.

But I'd still go with them over someone with 0yrs experience.

@Tyler Robinson when someone tells you they only prefer virgins you should run the other way. It represents pickiness, insecurity, disgust and judgement for women who are not virgins, discrimination and a closed mind. But because you are a virgin you think it’s appealing. A lot of men who only prefer virgins are incels.

No one is rejecting virgins or shaming them here. The point of this discussion is directed only to men who want to date virgins and to show them the real world.

saying you only wanna date virgins is like saying you only date women under the age of 25 Leonardo DiCaprio style.

Edited by integral

Just now, integral said:

@Tyler Robinson when someone tells you they only prefer virgins you should run the other way. It represents pickiness, insecurity, disgust and judgement for women who are not virgins, discrimination and a closed mind. But because you are a virgin you think it’s appealing. A lot of men who only prefer virgins are incels.

No one is rejecting virgins or shaming them here. The point of this discussion is directed only to men who want to date virgins and to show them the real world.

Why does it have to be always be a judgement thing? Maybe it's a projection to imagine that they are judging with body counts. 

Maybe it's just a matter of preference. Some people feel dirty having sex with something that's already been touched. That's a visceral reaction. It's an automatic response, not necessarily emerging from shaming someone. It could indicate possessiveness of someone's body. 

For example, take my example. When my ex bf told me that he had been with another before me and he had it, I felt automatic disgust and a bit upset. Because I wanted to be his first. It did not come from judging other men who have high body counts. It's simply me wanting to feel special as the first one. A sense of possessiveness that he should belong to me and everything of him should be available to me before anyone. It's the same kind of possessiveness and jealousy you experience when you see your partner flirting with someone. I personally think that wanting a virgin is not such a bad idea. If it indicates possessiveness, I like that kind of possessiveness in a relationship, it makes me feel wanted, possessed and belonged. 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, integral said:

saying you only wanna date virgins is like saying you only date women under the age of 25 Leonardo DiCaprio style.

Huge huge huge huge difference. I know you're looking at wanting virgins from a sexist perspective. I'm looking at it from a morally virtuous perspective. 

Leonardo wants it because of superficial reasons, he thinks only those women are beautiful. 

A Mormon guy who wants a virgin girl might not think the same way. He is not basing it on beauty but on moral virtue. For some people, not randomly sleeping with someone and preserving oneself for the one and only is a sign of commitment, loyalty and moral virtue and nothing to do with superficial cravings like Leonardo. 

♡✸♡.

14 hours ago, vladorion said:

This just sounds like bro science

This could easily just be your own bias against women who have had more partners making your sex with those women worse. In fact, that seems far more likely to me.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

For example, take my example. When my ex bf told me that he had been with another before me and he had it, I felt automatic disgust and a bit upset. Because I wanted to be his first. It did not come from judging other men who have high body counts. It's simply me wanting to feel special as the first one. A sense of possessiveness that he should belong to me and everything of him should be available to me before anyone. It's the same kind of possessiveness and jealousy you experience when you see your partner flirting with someone. I personally think that wanting a virgin is not such a bad idea. If it indicates possessiveness, I like that kind of possessiveness in a relationship, it makes me feel wanted, possessed and belonged. 

That makes sense, we all experience this in some form at some point in our lives.

I was the same way when I was younger, I was scared of touching my first gfs vagina because it felt tainted by some other guy who was here before me. Like i might catch a disease some how. lol after having sex I was insecure that I was not good in bed and that some other guy was better and jealous like crazy about any guy who was around her, I was highly attached and possessive but didnt show it, of course it would be desirable for my insecurities if she didnt have a sexual past.

Does this sound appealing to you for a man to date? Because men who "want to date virgins" think this way. They haven't grown up yet.  

I personally think that wanting a virgin is not such a bad idea. If it indicates possessiveness, I like that kind of possessiveness in a relationship, it makes me feel wanted, possessed and belonged. 

A man or woman's possessive jealousy will drive a relationships into the ground 100% of the time.

This is not true love. Its possible your insecurities want a man to be possessive or else you feel he will abandon you. But this desire wont give you the result you want, he will abandon you or you will inevitably leave him, because hes simply immature.  

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

A Mormon guy who wants a virgin girl might not think the same way. He is not basing it on beauty but on moral virtue. For some people, not randomly sleeping with someone and preserving oneself for the one and only is a sign of commitment, loyalty and moral virtue and nothing to do with superficial cravings like Leonardo. 

Good point, to add to that I think romanticizing moral virtue is a trap. Woman saving themselves are denying there biology and a victim of sexual suppression. So the solution is the do anal? Blue is very low level when it comes to sex and the selection process of men, men think non-virgins are unmarriable and judgement is inevitable. Non of this represents the mark of a loving man. Moral virtue is good only in movies, in practice its a tool for segregation. They think virginity is a sign of commitment, loyalty and moral virtue but its really a sign of suppression and fear.

So surprisingly Leonardo's selection process is more developed, because hes at the least being honest to his sexual desires!

Edited by integral

1 minute ago, integral said:

Moral virtue is good only in movies, in practice its a tool for segregation. They think virginity is a sign of commitment, loyalty and moral virtue but its real a sign of suppression and fear.

I like the idea of someone saving themselves for me. Call me selfish. But it's damn cute. 

♡✸♡.

12 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I like the idea of someone saving themselves for me. Call me selfish. But it's damn cute. 

I see the cuteness to.

I also like the idea of someone who worked on themselves for years before dating me. 

Just now, integral said:

I see the cuteness to.

I also like the idea of someone who worked on themselves for years before dating me. 

I feel like this is a low key virginity shaming. 

♡✸♡.