Magnanimous

Should I be with girls that've lost their virginity even if I don't want to?

66 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I feel like this is a low key virginity shaming. 

Nono! I was making a comparison between the different ideas people can like. I see the appeal of someone saving themselves, its a cute story. There are other appealing stories out there as well. 

Im also a romantic type and i have to admit that a lot of it is idealistic and not representative of the quality of relationships we actually want. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, integral said:

It’s not the number of partners she has, it’s her mindset, what engaging in sex means to her. The stereotype is that if they had a lot of partners sex doesn’t mean much to them it’s just a pleasure seeking activity and they don’t bond deeply. This isn’t the case it completely depends. 

This has nothing to do with mindset, it's pure energetics.

4 hours ago, something_else said:

This just sounds like bro science

This could easily just be your own bias against women who have had more partners making your sex with those women worse. In fact, that seems far more likely to me.

Whatever you want to call it.

At that time I didn't know how sex affects women and didn't make that connection in my mind so your theory is incorrect. I connected the dots later.

In my mind I actually preferred women with experience because that's what I thought, she must be better at sex if she's got more experience. Which turned out to be complete bs.

20 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Why is him stating his preference shaming? 

Because he is shaming my preference by calling it sexist. When I'm equally entitled to my preference just as he is. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

58 minutes ago, vladorion said:

This has nothing to do with mindset, it's pure energetics.

Interesting what is energetics? ? Ye INFPs tend to all be good in bed in my experience. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?