Erixoon50

Psychedelics without the mindfuck effect

22 posts in this topic

Do you have any recommendations for psychedelics that doesn't have much of a ,,mindfuck'' effect like you can experience on mushrooms for example

So far I've had 4 trips on mushrooms only, and I am quite tired of all of these thought loops and mindfucking my whole concept of reality. Looking for psychedelics that can have more spiritual / nondual effects

5MeoDMT and 5Meo Malt? I've heard that those 2 can be really powerful but am honestly a little bit afraid of trying them cause they're way different that traditional psychedelics

Lmao

Mindfuck sounds a lot like Love ^^ why don't you want love bro

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

LSD has way less mindfuck for me than mushrooms. Although, there's still some mindfuckery for sure :D. You can't remove the mindfuck component completely without removing the essence of what makes psychedelics useful. The deep confusion about what's actually going on drives you to realize your true nature.

It's not the psychedelics that give you the mindfuck. It's your mind which is chaotic and confused about life. Psychedelics amplify that. 

Are you kidding? Mindfuck is the name of the game LOL. That's the whole point of psychedelics.

"Psychedelics without the mindfuck" = just being sober

It's Love.

6 hours ago, Erixoon50 said:

Do you have any recommendations for psychedelics that doesn't have much of a ,,mindfuck'' effect like you can experience on mushrooms for example

So far I've had 4 trips on mushrooms only, and I am quite tired of all of these thought loops and mindfucking my whole concept of reality. Looking for psychedelics that can have more spiritual / nondual effects

5MeoDMT and 5Meo Malt? I've heard that those 2 can be really powerful but am honestly a little bit afraid of trying them cause they're way different that traditional psychedelics

Ummm sorry to inform you.... mushrooms are a catalyst.... the one doing the mind fucking is YOU. Your true self just wants to reveal itself to you but you won't let it. So when you take a mushroom and relax.... your true self is like FINALLY I CAN SHOW YOU A GLIMPSE OF WHAT YOU TRULY ARE!!! And the games begin!!!! You do it too much....and you may awaken your kundalini.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Maybe you should just take some time off of it ???... or try small doses. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, JonasVE12 said:

It's not the psychedelics that give you the mindfuck. It's your mind which is chaotic and confused about life. Psychedelics amplify that. 

Wish there was a "thumbs up" emoji.  They're just amplifying your own ruminative tendencies.

I have tried a lot of chemicals and all of them have mindfuck. Mindfuck is something you bring to the table.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For me, Bufo Alvarius is the purest journey.  It takes one minute for the mind to drop away. There aren’t any stories.  Just the feeling of pure presence and connection.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

If you have overthinking tendencies, or find your identity to reside in the mind, mindfuckery is almost inevitable. Sometimes you even need to go through it in order to "learn the lesson".

@SamC Can you

22 hours ago, SamC said:

Lmao

Mindfuck sounds a lot like Love ^^ why don't you want love bro

Can you expand more on that? What is love per your definition?

I know what you mean. The cleaner ones in my experience are 5-MeO-DMT and LSD-25 (better than other analogues of LSD). 5-MeO-MALT seems to be similar, though I personally have never used it.

Just take smaller doses if you don't want as much mindfuck.

I think if you close your eyes during Trip you will have less of a mindfuck.

At least at normal doses on lsd/Allad. 

@Asayake Yes I agree, mushrooms are way more tricky to deal with, it's like a mind of its own. It brings out my primitive and unpredictable side. LSD is smooth.

@OBEler I feel like when I close my eyes it gets worse! However I had an ayahuasca trip that I had to close my eyes for 4 hours, not that I had to, I just could not open it, and the message I got was that the vine was working on my perception of the world and my vision was completely shut off for hours, maintenance time lol.  Whenever I opened my eyes it was like looking at the sun. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Mdma. It can offer amazing depth but with psychological safety.

MDMA in low to medium dosages in combination with a microdosis mushrooms is pretty gentle and still produces non-dual insights.