Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why nothing changed in other "people's" behaviour after I woke up?

129 posts in this topic

And yet you believe that you are in control of some, but not other parts of the dream. 

I'm seeing it as, perhaps, there are infinite probable dreams going on within the infinite consciousness, and as we are changing our vibration, our frequency, we are, like, tuning to an, in a sense, probable dream that also is going on right here and now within the infinite consciousness. 

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

And yet you believe that you are in control of some, but not other parts of the dream. 

Entire dream is controlled by God, it's just that I control this avatar conciously and others subconciously. At least that's how I feel at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'm still afraid to get out of my comfort zone. I got used to my "life" and its "rules". I don't know what to expect if I let all of that go.

Expect to get wrecked lol

But for it to be the best experience of your entire life.  The highest pleasure.  

???????

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I control this avatar conciously and others subconciously

...which is just another way of saying "I control this part, but not this part."

Again, beware the trap of solipsism. 

I’m sorry but you wouldn’t be asking this question if you were truly enlightened

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I consider myself to be an avatar in God's dream. 

Have you ever considered that there is no separation between 'you' and 'God's Dream'?  What if there is no 'you' distinct from 'that which is not you'?    

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

'You' didn't wake up. You may have an intellectual notion of what it means to wake up, but that's not it.

Nobody wakes up, it's when the illusion of separation is realized and maintained. Even then, these words are not it.

@Tyler Durden how do you know that you are 'awake'? 

Describe your awakening. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

35 minutes ago, Tim R said:

...which is just another way of saying "I control this part, but not this part."

Again, beware the trap of solipsism. 

Thanks for the warning. I had a solipsism phase but now I'm into pantheism.

32 minutes ago, vizual said:

I’m sorry but you wouldn’t be asking this question if you were truly enlightened

I know I'm imagining this forum but I find it useful in getting answers I need.

31 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Have you ever considered that there is no separation between 'you' and 'God's Dream'?  What if there is no 'you' distinct from 'that which is not you'?    

I'm slowly learning that fact, just need to contemplate it more.

28 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

'You' didn't wake up. You may have an intellectual notion of what it means to wake up, but that's not it.

Nobody wakes up, it's when the illusion of separation is realized and maintained. Even then, these words are not it.

Interesting perspective. I still need to achieve that level of understanding.

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Tyler Durden how do you know that you are 'awake'? 

Describe your awakening. 

I had a realisation that I'm not just my ego but everything and everyone. My entire life was an illusion, it felt like a dream. This forum and Leo's videos helped my explain what I experienced.

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

After realising that life is a dream and other people are merely dream characters or figments of my imagination

Gotta face that music so to speak. That wasn’t a realization. It was conjecture. A belief. A lens. A perspective or way of thinking, which clearly isn’t resonating. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Gotta face that music so to speak. That wasn’t a realization. It was conjecture. A belief. A lens. A perspective or way of thinking, which clearly isn’t resonating. 

But how to have a true realisation then? Everything that can help me achieve that, including psychedelics, is a part of illusion/dream as well. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

Or, it's reality. Just relax into the flow of things. Things will make more sense over time I think.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But how to have a true realisation then? Everything that can help me achieve that, including psychedelics, is a part of illusion/dream as well. 

It’s right there ⬆️. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yeah, I should't care about opinion of dream characters, they don't actually exits, it's all me.

There is no you. 

19 minutes ago, Consilience said:

There is no you. 

I meant my True Self not my ego self.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

After realising that life is a dream and other people are merely dream characters or figments of my imagination, I noticed nothing changed in their behaviour. They are still acting according to charachters they used to play in my life. I understand It had sense when I was asleep but now that I'm awake I don't have any more reasons to fool myself into thinking I'm living a regular human life and that I'm not all alone. Should I just play along or do something about it?

Because they didn't change their paradigm.

@Tyler Durden

There is still some specs on the lens in regard to selves (true, ego, avatar, etc). When those are dispelled the so called behavior of other people does indeed change as there is no other possibility. If there is, that is another spec. Don’t expect it or look for it to change either, as that is another spec. When you truly see someone you will be crying & loving, not thinking, about behavior or anything at all. The thought that there is or was a thinker would simply not arise. 

Why should the revelation of the truth about what’s happening change what’s happening ?