Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why nothing changed in other "people's" behaviour after I woke up?

129 posts in this topic

This seems to imply that God made an error by deciding how it would display itself as people, and now that you have realized that you are it, you will correct that stupid error God made so that people behave differently. This therefore indicates that you may have not had this realization.

If you actually realize God, you will most probably realize that what God did was perfect and will not desire to change that.

This is just an opinion as I cannot effectually assess if you had a realization or not.

15 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

But I don't feel satisfied with others and interactions with them.

@Tyler Durden This is a pointer for you right here. As you continue to experience deeper awakenings you will eventually begin seeing profound beauty and perfection in everyone. And ironically, that is when you will get a different reflection. 

Edited by Matthew85

@SriSriJustinBieber I know what you're saying, I realise God made everything perfect so far to keep me asleep but now that I've awaken, I feel like I should go to another level where people behave differently.

4 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Tyler Durden This is a pointer for you right here. As you continue to experience deeper awakenings you will eventually begin seeing profound beauty and perfection in everyone. And ironically, that is when you will get a different reflection. 

Hope I will. There is still lots of work ahead of me.

Edited by Tyler Durden

'After realizing Santa Claus doesn't exist, why doesn't Santa bring me presents?'

14 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

'After realizing Santa Claus doesn't exist, why doesn't Santa bring me presents?'

If you want to use that analogy, I can say that I fell like I realized that Santa Claus doesn't exist but my parents still bring me present and say that it was him.

8 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

If you want to use that analogy, I can say that I fell like I realized that Santa Claus doesn't exist but my parents still bring me present and say that it was him.

There is still a belief there that Santa is real - maybe not the full Santa, but at least a reindeer/parents that bring you presents.

The reindeer is part of the Santa illusion!

42 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

There is still a belief there that Santa is real - maybe not the full Santa, but at least a reindeer/parents that bring you presents.

The reindeer is part of the Santa illusion!

What do I need to do to dissolve it completely? 

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

What do I need to do to dissolve it completely? 

There's no you to do or not do anything; it's just what appears to happen. 

In 'my' story, there was a combination of words (some worked better at different stages of the non-path):

• examination of direct experience:
    • what is perceiving (hearing, sensing, seeing etc) and thinking?
      • the perceiver and perceived are one, the thinker and the thought are one. Or
      • there's no thinker, thinking is happening, but there's nobody thinking. Hearing is happening, but for nobody
        • variation: universe/reality/god is thinking/perceiving
    • what does it 'mean' to be aware? to be aware of <something>? What is the nature of the knowing with which this experience is known? (this is one of the more powerful inquiries, results in insights of Oneness and the miraculous nature of experience, that something is experienced is amazing!)
      • there's nothing else to hearing, than the Knowing (/Awareness/etc) (don't just say 'I know that', you don't know that! really, examine your direct experience! Sounds are the same as hearing, hearing is the same as the Knowing of hearing, which is the same as Pure Knowing (aka Awareness/God/THIS/<insert other spiritual sounding words>))
      • there's nothing else to sensing, than the Knowing (/Awareness/This/God)
      • there's nothing else to thinking, than the Knowing(-||-)
      • ^^ here, Knowing means 'Experiencing', and not the traditional use of a 'me' accumulating knowledge
    • No matter the mental state, or emotional state, there's always the Awareness of that state. The Awareness is not separate from the state. Even when it seems there's confusion in direct experience, there's clear awareness of the confusion.
  • every chance I get, I'm lying down (preferred position to sitting) and meditate/stomach breathing with counting breaths to calm down the mind/
    • some days for 8+ hours
  • deepening of the not-a-me experience, with moments of clarity that it's the Whole of Reality that appears to perform the activities of this body, and of the world, with the illusory 'me' sometimes appearing after to take the credit, like a clown after the curtains drop. 
  • non-duality teachers: started with Rupert Spira, now listening to Kenneth Madden and Lisa Cairns, with brief attempts of Ariana and GP Walsh
  • 5 Meo every 2-3 months