Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why nothing changed in other "people's" behaviour after I woke up?

129 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kenn254 said:

Because they didn't change their paradigm.

But I changed mine. Shouldn't they automatically change theirs because I'm connected to everybody, all is one?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

There is still some specs on the lens in regard to selves (true, ego, avatar, etc). When those are dispelled the so called behavior of other people does indeed change as there is no other possibility. If there is, that is another spec. Don’t expect it or look for it to change either, as that is another spec. When you truly see someone you will be crying & loving, not thinking, about behavior or anything at all. The thought that there is or was a thinker would simply not arise. 

Will I be able to talk with them about this stuff without being labeled as crazy?

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

Why should the revelation of the truth about what’s happening change what’s happening ?

Because I realised I'm actually the creator of everything behind the scenes. 

Sounds like enlightenment delusions. Being conscious of your true nature does not change how things are for themselves. Of course, it can dispel a lot of ego illusions that distort your reality, and purify the senses. But this is dependent how deep the awakening is. The deeper the enlightenment, the more probable that deeper aspects of mind will surrender to it, and core assumptions such as being a body and a self that is separated from not-self will weaken. And this core assumptions distort your sense of reality deeply.

Remember, ego is a massive mashup of thought that act as illusions on sense perceptions. They distort reality precisely to preserve the conceptual self. Awakening is not grand or special. It is actually rather neutral and natural - it is the basic truth, so how could it be anything unique? It might cause a very peaceful and joyful state, because it may dissolve ego which is an activity that consumes much energy, contracts consciousness and creates negative feeling states to preserve the self. Awakening is only special from the perspective of Ego. Otherwise, it is just what already is.

7 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

figments of my imagination, I noticed nothing changed in...

While I wouldn't say this is false, it's not strictly true, because the my/I referred to does not have anything (since it is the illusory dream itself), including an imagination. In that sense you could say there is only imagination, but it's not controlled/guided/caused by something separate from it. There's just boundlessness / the infinite / unconditional love being blindly itself, which is and is not.

Edited by The0Self

53 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Will I be able to talk with them about this stuff without being labeled as crazy?

What’s ‘this stuff’? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

What’s ‘this stuff’? 

This stuff that we're discussing on this forum. Would love to talk with someone about deeper subjects.

@Tyler Durden

Generally people don’t mind talking about stuff. Some people are interested in ‘deep’ stuff. But people aren’t likely to call you crazy for that. Likely more for what you say is true, which isn’t. 

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

Generally people don’t mind talking about stuff. Some people are interested in ‘deep’ stuff. But people aren’t likely to call you crazy for that. Likely more for what you say is true, which isn’t. 

I was hoping people would be like "good job, you finally understood" but didn't get that reaction ?

Edited by Tyler Durden

You aren't crazy from the sounds of it. Just working through your process.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

Understand what?  Can you be specific?

That I'm actually God playing human while imagining everything and everyone.

@Tyler Durden

And, also specific if possible, what was the reaction? 

Also, as God, who do you believe you’re telling that to?

And, as God, you’re concerned other people might think you’re crazy?

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

And, also specific if possible, what was the reaction? 

Also, as God, who do you believe you’re telling that to?

And, as God, you’re concerned other people might think you’re crazy?

I didn't tell them everything, just some basic stuff but it was to much for them so I decided not to tell them anymore.

I know I'm just talking to myself but the illusion that it's someone else is still persistant.

I still feel like a social creature, it's hard to have no friends even if they are imaginary.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

How do you know it is true that you are God imagining everything & everyone? 

I had a mystical experience which was hard for me to understand at first but after discovering actualized.org and Leo's videos everything became clearer.

10 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

After realising that life is a dream and other people are merely dream characters or figments of my imagination, I noticed nothing changed in their behaviour. They are still acting according to charachters they used to play in my life. I understand It had sense when I was asleep but now that I'm awake I don't have any more reasons to fool myself into thinking I'm living a regular human life and that I'm not all alone. Should I just play along or do something about it?

Look. The next moment someone could come and punch you really hard several times to wake you up again. This is not a random example this happened to me. Life goes on, you can be on the clouds but a car can hit you. Other people, situations and laws of physics don't change as long as you are here as a human body. 

@Tyler Durden

28 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I had a mystical experience which was hard for me to understand at first but after discovering actualized.org and Leo's videos everything became clearer.

Did you (& is this actual now) directly experience you are imagining everything & everyone? Such that there is no such thing as experience? 

The source of creation is not something you have control over even though you are it. You're talking from the perspective of the self mind, which is itself an object inside/owned by it.

So the self mind went (mostly) away and recognized void. And now it as the object thinks it can control the subject (void) which it seems its also interpreting as sentient etc (hence thinking it has choices and will). That's impossible, how could nothingness ever be changed or have any property?

Absolutely nothing will change about reality after mystical revelation except perhaps your subjective view of it.

"You" the self imagining other people etc is a bad way of teaching. The Godhead is imagining other people and things, and experiences it as form through your human mind (object). You call the Godhead consciousness. When perception happens "things" can take on an actuality, so the human mind is allowing form to come into being via finite perception, but it's not the source of anything at all.

Edited by RMQualtrough

What about reality is anything other than change?

You might be speaking from theory, whereas I'm speaking from my own experience with practice. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Isn't this like the Pharisees in the new testament? The Pharisees were all about theory and had no embodiment. The Pharisees discounted Jesus because he strayed from their orthodox theory. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

14 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

. I understand It had sense when I was asleep but now that I'm awake I don't have any more reasons to fool myself into thinking I'm living a regular human life and that I'm not all alone. Should I just play along or do something about it?

Awakening has nothing to do with that human. It's not the human that wakes up. And the awakening isn't happening through the human either. 

God wakes up. And God keeps imagining characters, Tyler as well as other characters.

So why does the behaviour of Tyler change, but the behaviour of other people doesn't change? 

Because God decides so.

From a logical perspective, by imagining it that way, the illusion of an ego is till maintained. It makes it seem like the Tyler character is the one who had an awakening (when actually it was God).

When after an awakening, that character seems to know more about Reality, to be more conscious, to behave more in alignment with Oneness, then that is NOT because of an awakening. That character had no awakening. God had! And then God imagines all these consequences of awakening to create the illsuion of an awake individual.

Causation is an illusion.