Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Why nothing changed in other "people's" behaviour after I woke up?

129 posts in this topic

@Matthew85 You seem to be making a much less dualistic distinction between the finite and Absolute self than Leo is. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Law of attraction people believe that properly aligning with source will lead to the finite self being benefited.  I tend to agree with this stance.

???????

@Proserpina Perhaps. Leo is very focused on the state of the absolute. I have had experiences of becoming god and from that state I felt nothing but love for my ego personality and desires. We all have different ambitions and they are all equally valid. 

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

@Leo Gura If I am God and everything that is happening is of my will why couldn't the Absolute will to benefit the finite self?

It could but only if it is in aligned with the highest Good for the Universe. Since Absolute Will is identical to Absolute Good.

So a miracle could happen. But I suggest you don't hold your breath. God helps those who help themselves. Stop asking God to do your pushups for you. Get off your lazy ass and it yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you think you are the finite self or do you think the finite self is an illusion? Does God include the finite self?

???????

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

@Leo Gura Do you think you are the finite self or do you think the finite self is an illusion? Does God include the finite self?

my take:

finite self is god seemingly shrinking itself down to a point so it can look around and behold! love is its expansion back to wholeness

15 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Thanks for the support. With the help of people here and right practices, I'll find the path to enligtenment.

Anytime. And if you do find it, make sure to write down the latitude & longitude. xD Lotta people be lookin for that! 

It might be helpful to contemplate (effortlessly) the word parallel when it’s comes to “you” & “others”, and to consider you are the path. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Hey Nahm! 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It might be helpful to contemplate (effortlessly)

When you say effortlessly contemplate, what do you mean exactly?

I'm thinking about this for a while now and to me, contemplation cannot be forced like you force yourself to bring back to mind a question over and over again.

Contemplation to me is a natural part of life. If I sit down and do nothing for a while during my day my mind will naturally start to think about what I want to know. Is that what you mean by effortlessly?

But I don't understand how Peter Ralston can say he contemplates 24/7. And how to do it? Or NOT do it :D

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God helps those who help themselves. Stop asking God to do your pushups for you. Get off your lazy ass and it yourself.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 9/29/2021 at 9:53 AM, Tyler Durden said:

Entire dream is controlled by God, it's just that I control this avatar conciously and others subconciously. At least that's how I feel at the moment.

You are the entire dream. Everything that your conscious of is You manifesting as that and all that exists is only what Your conscious of. Nothing else. You are all alone. 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:51 PM, Proserpina said:

Law of attraction people believe that properly aligning with source will lead to the finite self being benefited.  I tend to agree with this stance.

Theres no finite lol just the illusion of finite. No time no space. A Cosmic Child's laugh

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

26 minutes ago, Adrian325 said:

You are the entire dream. Everything that your conscious of is You manifesting as that and all that exists is only what Your conscious of. Nothing else. You are all alone. 

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was just hoping change in my perception will also change behaviour or "others" because I no longer need them to act the way they used to.

6 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@Tyler Durden Why would their behavior change ?

Because they are me and if I woke up then their roles should change accordingly.

@Tyler Durden No there is no reason for that to happen it's a high expectation of yourself and other people's behavior you are putting to reality in the name of everything being consciousness and god there is no point in putting this expectation to reality

On 9/30/2021 at 11:23 PM, Proserpina said:

It's a matter of recontextualization.

You look in a dark room and see a snake. Then you shine your flashlight on it and realize it's a rope.

The finite self IS the Infinite Self minus the light.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a matter of recontextualization.

You look in a dark room and see a snake. Then you shine your flashlight on it and realize it's a rope.

The finite self IS the Infinite Self minus the light.

Seems to me that you're saying here that you believe that the finite self is an illusion.  

???????

6 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

@Tyler Durden No there is no reason for that to happen it's a high expectation of yourself and other people's behavior you are putting to reality in the name of everything being consciousness and god there is no point in putting this expectation to reality

But I don't feel satisfied with others and interactions with them. It all feels so fake knowing the truth. Every emotion they are expressing towards me doesn't seem genuine anymore.