Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath?

213 posts in this topic

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

This test will never be accurate.

"Evil" people don't think that they are evil. 

Psychopaths don't know they are psychopaths - well, most of them.

The path to evil is paved with good intentions. 

Procrastination = Lack of clarity

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

LSRP.png

Screenshot_20210913-094319_Chrome.jpg

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Well this test assumes that being unaffected when it comes to social rewards is a bad thing. Acting in a way where you know that other people will approve your behaviour seems more psychopathic to me. Adapting to certain rules and ways of behaving is necessary for a healthy society but I think most people cross a line where they overadapt without realising. The need to be normal and average can become so intense that that itself becomes pathological. The term for it is normopathy. The problem with normopathy is that most people are that way, so it is not even seen as a mental disorder

Edited by Jakuchu

Answered based on what I'm actually doing for people on a day-to-day basis as of now. O.o

psychopath.PNG

@Osaid I have taken the test but are you really going to share that? You could get BANNED! At least I got better results than you did so I might be willing to share my results.