A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

you are very convinced in non-duality and all what u discovered about fundamental nature of reality, but do you still have any doubts about what you think and experienced and saw with enlightenment, insights and trips? do u consider that its all might be something different, and that 5-10 years later you will realise something that will turn your current notions upside down? if yes, what aspect of your understanding you are most doubtful atm?

1) what are you most afraid of?

2) what is your favorite game?

Why do you think you havent reached enlightnment yet? You have soo much knowledge, but you do have some theories, and like every theory its not true. Maybe its that.

It would be cool if the questions that you answer highlight or in some other way indicate that you have answered them.  That way when you look at the screen at a glance you can see which questions you have and have not answered.  I find that I am growing a lot by "answering" questions on the Forum now, and I want to make that process as efficient as possible.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I was watching a video and you mentioned people claiming to be healers/mystics...(rock bottom video or strange loop)

I couldn't help but notice my dad watching the TV show "The Healer" with Charlie Goldsmith. I understand some of the manipulation from a lot of TV shows but this one actually blew my mind. If you stumbled upon anything in your research on this subject that would help me fathom this I'd love to hear it!

If you could ask for one thing in return from any/all your viewers, what would it be?

Hello, how many books have you read in total and how many are books on epistemology? On the book list there are 207, I'm guessing you've read close to 300 in total?

:D

Have you ever gotten death threats? Do you think it's possible to pursue a visionary life purpose without getting death threats? How do I get over my fear of death threats? ?

When you say " do nothing" in the context of the last video about doing nothing for 7 days allowing for huge progress

Would it best to do a SDS retreat where you just spend all day sitting and doing nothing or add some yoga in between 2 hour sits for instance ? Would not moving be "doing" ?

Also I suppose being aware of your thoughts is not doing and and letting your mind wonder mindlessly is not "doing" either ?

Edited by Lynnel

Showing your videos to an enlightened friend of mine (former apprentice of Peter from some years ago), pointed out that it was so much bullshit and your style is somehow like a bratty kid in class telling us what's true and right and wrong without knowing... Being somehow an slightly irrational commentary, I asked him what he didn't like about it, and he answered that your style is both arrogant and misleading. So in the light of your recent blog post about not being perfect and making mistakes, wHY do you still use the "claiming-in-your-face-style" and at the same pointing out once in a while "think for yourself" and "do not believe, go find out.."? To a contemplating person that's obvious, but to a mass audience, that can be misleading. Have you considered a more true and efficient way to communicate?

Across the site (in some of the Infinite Insights and parts of the Blueprint) you mention to avoid all wheat and other grains, as well as beans. 

What are your reasons for this?

My review of the research into nutrition points to plant-based (e.g. Mediterranean) and vegan diets being optimal for humans while having minimal environmental impact. I do agree that consumption of refined carbohydrates as well as gluten by those who are gluten sensitive is not optimal for good health but I'm not sure why grains (and legumes) should be excluded altogether when they form a large portion of the aforementioned diets. 

I'm wanting to know your reasons because there may be something I'm missing and you haven't come out with a video regarding this specific topic in the past so I have few details to go off from.

The only reason I can think you might say this is because of the presence of GMO grains in the US; and while GMO's themselves are not inherently bad for your health they do enable farmers to increase herbicide usage leading to the GMO grains transmitting a higher herbicide load to the consumer.

Whats wrong with materialism? I get that in terms of setting goals it might be better to set goals by using your feelings as guidelines but I don't really get it in terms of understanding the universe 

are you inclined more towards monogamy or polyamoury? do you believe in 'the one and only girl'?

Do you have any idea for when your next (solo) retreat is planned? Thanks!

The art is to look without looking 

Hey Leo, do you eat any raw organic nuts and seeds? Flax seeds, walnuts, etc

If you had hair, what would be your hairstyle?

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

I want success similar to that of Steve Jobs. What should I do? Any useful tips that one can use to become successful? :D

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....

@Leo Gura Would you be willing to upload the MP3 versions of the videos to Spotify too (as a podcast, like the one on Itunes)? I sold my Ipod, but I really enjoyed being able to listen to your videos while I was commuting. I would appreciate it because I wouldn't need to download each mp3 version of the videos manually on my phone.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard