A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

@Natasha  Oh my God!!!. You know I was wondering about this reading your posts....but you never know since Anna and Natasha are names given in America as well. How nice.....:D

Okay, not to get people mad, perhaps we should leave this thread since it is for questions to Leo and use PM. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Lorcan

On 1.04.2016 at 4:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've tried to eliminate the distinction in my life between "fun" and "work". So it all blends together. Most of what I do would look terribly boring to you.

"Meditate playfully, don't meditate seriously.
When You go into the meditation hall, leave your shoes. Let meditation be fun.
'Fun' is a very religious word; 'seriousness' is very irreligious.
If You want to attain to the original mind, You will have to live a very non-serious, though sincere life.
You will have to transform your work into play, You will have to transform all your duties into love.
'Duty' is a dirty word, of course, a four letter word."
~OSHO

Owen Cook, who runs RSD company also talked about it how he gets an advantage in so called hustling in life, materialistic progress, success, Tony Robbins end of the spectrum, simply by working on enlightment, being enough, happy, nihilistic, Eckhart Tolle end of the spectrum.
You see, both ends aren't necessarily counterproductive to each other, what's more - doing both at the same time gives You unfair advantage, as far as I see.

@Leo Gura

Have You ever abandoned a video and not uploaded it after assuming it sucks or any other reason?

@Leo Gura Hey, this isn't a question, but a gift for you from me.

I've been a huge fan of your YouTube channel for over a year now. I've seen some kickass changes in my mindset on reality, as well as more visible results.

You don't have to do anything with it, but I did a remix of the short jingle for your channel. I've heard the jingle so many damn times that I figured I'd honor it in the best way I know how. You can share it with the original composer too, of course. No money is being made off of this or anything.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f2ymrbzzlu925c/Actualized.org%20theme%20remix.mp3?dl=0

Edited by NickOleksiak
misspelled some stuff

Leo in your video How your mind Distorts reality, you mentions how you have been going through painful months. Could you possibly explain the issues and pain oyu have gone through?

Leo, you said you have cold-approached probably thousands of girls. How many of them do you still remember or talk to?

Hey Leo,

first of all: thank you for your enormous effort. I have only one question really, but i would appreciate your best awnser.

1. How happy are you?

I would also love to hear how your happiness changed throughout your self-actualization-journey though.

Anyways, all the best from Germany.

On 2/10/2016 at 2:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

It varies, sometime morning, sometimes late at night. The only rule I have is that I never miss a day.

I sit cross-legged on my couch with pillows and cushions. Not full-lotus or even half-lotus.

Worst? The oldest ones.

Hi Leo ,

my name is Hans and my question is : Do I not have to have a regular basis ( like everyday at 06:00 ) for meditation ?

I just have to do it everyday whatever the time is?

Bumping thread, because it seems Leo might have forgotten about it ^^.

@appleaurorae Leo hasn't posted on the forum at all for close to a month, so that's why he hasn't replied here either.

What do you think about Friedriche Nietzche and his philosophy?

What do you think about:

1- Friedriche Nietzche and his philosophy?

2- Bushcraft and survivalism?

@Leo Gura Is there any video you'd like to withdraw since you have started your channel ? Do you think that all your videos are still relevant today ? 

Edited by Dzinca

@Leo Gura If you discovered enlightenment in college how different would you life be now?

First of all thanks Leo for all of your videos.

Are you planning to try out lucid dreaming as a way to do self-development?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Leo Gura What is your deepest carnal craving you struggle to get rid of the most when it comes to detoxifying ones lifestyle? 

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

As a teen who tries very hard to self-actualize, I tend to keep my lifestyle and activities rather streamlined. For example, I only watch television when it's bettering me somehow, as in a documentary. I've taken big steps to make sure I make the most of my limited time in high school by talking to professionals who can assist me in my future career. Which is also aimed at changing the world in an incredibly drastic and positive way. 

My question for Leo is: Should I continue my practice of super-limiting my "entertainment and relaxation"? As in, is it alright for me to watch recreational television (i.e. anime) or work on a side project of my own? Or is all entertainment and mainstream leisure to be rejected as a total waste of time?