A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

Well enlightenment is all about no-self, so I guess once theres no self, you just become focused on others and want to help others.

1 hour ago, Bronsoval said:

@Leo Gura Why all the silly faces?

I love how each time he makes a new face that fits to the topic of the video :)

What is your average day like? I always love to see idolized people reveal their human-ness. The dirty problems like laziness and doubt that everyone has to deal with.

Second: What is your WORST day like? How do you personally get back on track when feeling unmotivated or some other negative emotions?

Leo , what do you think about "The Present" Truth contest stuff which is always spamming the Youtube comments. Have you read it?  Is it a scam? A cult? Everything looks fishy. 

Leo, have you already read anything of Pierre Bourdieu's social theory? What do you think of it?

When did you decide to bit the bullet and go bald?  Just wondering when my combover gets old...

I wonder how Leo would speak/behave differently when he would be enlightened. Question: if you were enlightened, would you even know of Actualized.org and still use it as a tool to reach people. Maybe someone else posts videos of you talking in it. What kind of videos would you make?

I do not think there is a real answer here, but I have a sense that these question may play on your mind, Leo?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

I have a wierd one, but it's been bugging me all day, so please, just bear with it for a little while... 

Is your name Leo as in Leonardo (da Vinci) or Leo as in Leo Tolstoy?

I recently found out that russian name Лев (in Serbian Лав - Lion) is also Leo in English, and the thought of that is not leaving my brain anytime soon, it seems... 

I know... So random... :ph34r:    

Leo, do you travel ? Have you ever been to a place that you feel a special connection? 

On 2/11/2016 at 7:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

From my research I think a mostly-vegetarian (as close to raw as possible) diet is most healthy. So that's why I'm moving in that direction.

There are ethical and environment concerns as well, but my first concern is my own health.

Don't know about food combining.

What do you do for protein? 

13 hours ago, Draconis Chaser said:

I have a wierd one, but it's been bugging me all day, so please, just bear with it for a little while... 

I recently found out that russian name Лев (in Serbian Лав - Lion) is also Leo in English, and the thought of that is not leaving my brain anytime soon, it seems... 

It could also be short for another Russian name 'Leonid', but he will let you know for sure.

On 2/16/2016 at 0:06 AM, Boss said:

@Leo Gura Is there something you know you should be doing in your life but not doing it? if so what
and
Whats the biggest thing holding your goals back?

Living alone in a cabin in the woods.

Fear, complacency, and ego.

On 2/16/2016 at 2:25 AM, MaxWare1997 said:

@Leo Gura What is your approach on meeting people in real life who are stuck doing low consciousness behaviors?

I ask this question because I can't help but pretend that I'm in low consciousness myself whenever other people are around. Is it the right thing for me to reveal to them what I'm doing with my life the next time I get the opportunity?

I tend to be a lone-wolf and not waste my time on shallow relationships.

I dunno.

On 2/16/2016 at 7:06 AM, undeather said:

Whats your opinion on all the "woo-woo" you can find in the spiritual enviroment?
Did your rational mind ever had problems with this?

I'm not a fan of it. I keep a lid on fantastical metaphysical beliefs.

Yes, my rational mind didn't like talk of prayer or God or spirit, etc. I'm actually growing into the lingo now. It's all just labels in the end for various experiences, or lack there of.

On 2/16/2016 at 7:19 AM, The Alchemist said:

Leo do you think you are too good to the people here...to us? :D

You have created so much stuff for us and you also answer questions about life coaching...and now you even answer all kinds of random questions in this thread and give so much of your valuable time to us! Actually I am pretty surprised of how nice and generous you are to your students! What a great teacher!

Definitely!

;)

On 2/16/2016 at 10:11 AM, Bronsoval said:

@Leo Gura Why all the silly faces?

:P

On 2/16/2016 at 3:49 PM, JustTom said:

What is your average day like? I always love to see idolized people reveal their human-ness. The dirty problems like laziness and doubt that everyone has to deal with.

Second: What is your WORST day like? How do you personally get back on track when feeling unmotivated or some other negative emotions?

Imagine your typical day. Mine would probably be 10x less exciting for you.

On 2/17/2016 at 4:02 PM, Study said:

Leo , what do you think about "The Present" Truth contest stuff which is always spamming the Youtube comments. Have you read it?  Is it a scam? A cult? Everything looks fishy. 

Seems like some kind of enlightenment cult. Not sure. They sure like to spam everyplace.

On 2/17/2016 at 4:22 PM, Ray G said:

Leo, have you already read anything of Pierre Bourdieu's social theory? What do you think of it?

No

On 2/17/2016 at 9:12 PM, ayokolomo said:

When did you decide to bit the bullet and go bald?  Just wondering when my combover gets old...

Combover? How 20th century.

On 2/17/2016 at 11:14 AM, A way to Actualize said:

I wonder how Leo would speak/behave differently when he would be enlightened. Question: if you were enlightened, would you even know of Actualized.org and still use it as a tool to reach people. Maybe someone else posts videos of you talking in it. What kind of videos would you make?

I do not think there is a real answer here, but I have a sense that these question may play on your mind, Leo?

Enlightenment wouldn't make me senile. Yes, I would still know of my own website.

On 2/18/2016 at 6:02 PM, JevinR said:

Why don't you exercise anymore? 

Who said I don't exercise?

19 hours ago, Draconis Chaser said:

Worry about more important things.

18 hours ago, William said:

Leo, do you travel ? Have you ever been to a place that you feel a special connection? 

Not as much as I'd like because I don't have the time.

I felt a special connection to Vegas, that's why I moved here. I also like Austin, TX.

6 hours ago, Toasty said:

What do you do for protein? 

Ask an elephant what he does for protein.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts/experience on multi-level marketing? And thoughts on subliminal affirmation audios?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

In some thread, you said you don't have passion for bodybuilding anymore, good that you do still exercise :P

@Natasha  Well, thanks for that... Now there is a third option.... xD Hear that?

That is the sound of my head exploding from all the possibilities and no answers...

I guess this is a good exercise for enlightment training, though... :) 

@Leo Gura

If you want to live alone in a cabin in the woods why not just do it?  Its not irreverable.  You don't lose a thing by changing your path.  If its not everything you imagined it would be, why not just go back to the path that you know?  What you are talking about seams so easy! You already say you are a lone wolf.  All you are missing is the location.  You have already contributed so much to society!  We wont think less of you for following your own direction and taking a hiatus.  Look at this website! This is a goldmine.  Do what you gotta do man!  The world will still be here!

Be real with us man.

56c750d91d775_leoplsdontmanipulatepls3.j

PLOT TWIST: FORUM WAS DIABOLICALLY CALCULATED TO BECOME AN AUTONOMOUS FORCE 

leo pls 

Endless nuance