A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2016 at 0:14 AM, 7thLetter said:

@Leo Gura What are your thoughts/experience on multi-level marketing? And thoughts on subliminal affirmation audios?

The entire marketing field is unethical, shameful, and harmful to humanity.

On 2/18/2016 at 10:40 AM, Blessed81 said:

1. What are your thoughts on Elliott Hulse?

2. Thoughts on Coach Corey Wayne?

3. How often if ever do you meet someone that knows more then you about everything you know?

4. Can you advise your opinion on the top one or two categories (from your youtube channel) you recommend people learn with self mastery?

5. Can you advise your opinion on what categories you think are less critical that people learn?  

This way most people can learn the most important categories first and get to the less important ones (in your opinion) later.  I know each person is going to be different but i am sure you understand what i mean by this.  All just generally speaking. 

6. Have you thought about maybe making a paying members section of this forum where you might be able to be a bit more active with each person?  

7. Are you planning on making a book anytime soon?

8. Thank you for your brilliant work and amazing effort.  Your videos and now this forum are changing my life every day.  I am very thankful for you and your service to the world.  Keep it up buddy, i know its only a matter of time before you become so famous and busy that you wont be able to take the time to participate in the forum so much like you are now so at this time i am enjoying this to the fullest. Good luck on your amazing journey that lies ahead brother.  

So many questions.

I'll only answer a few.

1) I like him

2) Haven't watched him

6) I don't have time for that

7) Yes, but it will take years to complete

On 2/19/2016 at 9:32 PM, ayokolomo said:

How many black t shirts do you own?

Quite a few, but I only use 1 for filming.

On 2/19/2016 at 0:03 AM, bazera said:

Do you speak Russian? :)

Yes

On 2/19/2016 at 0:15 PM, A way to Actualize said:

Is it planned, that in the far futher you will give a seminar and post it on youtube? Most Actualized followers are wondering how the legs are doing.

Maybe

On 2/20/2016 at 0:13 PM, Natasha said:

Have your family been supportive of your efforts with Actualized.org and pursuit of Enlightenment? Do you discuss and share these topics within the immediate family?

Mildly supportive. But they generally don't see why it's important.

No, I don't discuss much with my family about self-actualization. My brother and girlfriend took the life purpose course though.

On 2/20/2016 at 1:28 PM, DizIzMikey said:

Why do you consider video games low grade entertainment? 

Because they addict your mind to simulation and excitement to the point where you cannot simply sit and be.

On 2/21/2016 at 5:02 PM, Brian Greendahl said:

Leo what are your thoughts on third eye actualization (pineal gland) in the brain and it's use in gaining higher levels of consciousness? It's new territory for me and I'm curious as to your thoughts or experience.

It's just another way of describing enlightenment, with perhaps various energy activation in the body attached.

On 2/21/2016 at 5:27 PM, We Are said:

What enlightenment retreats have you gone to specifically? Any you recommend over others? 

I'm not ready to discuss that yet.

On 2/21/2016 at 5:41 PM, Aldo Marchand said:

Do you play any instrument Leo ?@Leo Gura @A way to Actualize

No

On 2/22/2016 at 1:24 AM, 7thLetter said:

Do you film all your videos in one shot? And do you start all over if you mess up?

Yes

On 2/22/2016 at 2:43 PM, Soulbass said:

@Leo Gura Is that true that you want to start a music festival ? Or it was just an exemple ? (in life purpose course, video #80).

Maybe it was inspired by one of your client ? I'm interested to know more, because making music (especially electronic produced type of music) is related to my life purpose.

Did you coached people in this field ?

No, that was just a random example.

On 2/23/2016 at 11:31 AM, Neuroticon said:

@Leo Gura You talk about how easy it is to fall off track. How often did you detour from self-actualizing, what was the longest time frame and what were the reasons?

Not sure what qualifies as a "detour" in your mind.

I've been pretty consistently working on it for the last 3 years. There haven't been any detours besides a few vacations. I still procrastinate and resist the work sometimes though. And I have some lazy periods.

On 2/28/2016 at 11:43 AM, A way to Actualize said:

What is holding you back to living in a cabin in the woods?

Why not now?

Then Actualized.org would die.

On 3/1/2016 at 0:20 AM, A way to Actualize said:

Thank you. But you can easily record videos in a cabin I would say.

You underestimate the logistical work that goes into running a business.

On 3/1/2016 at 3:48 PM, Scarecrow said:

In your video meditation on steroids, when you talk about sitting in a chair and trying to bear an hour of not moving. Can that be used for meditation or is that just a test?

Of course that's not just for sitting. That's a full-blown meditation technique. It's popular in Zen. You sit for hours without moving while meditating.

On 3/3/2016 at 2:50 PM, John said:

Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?! If so, what kind?:)

Yes, a blue Actualized.org logo on my arm ;)

On 3/5/2016 at 7:06 AM, Elton said:

Do you wear contact lenses?  have you ever shot a video sitting on a chair that swings?  

Yes. No.

On 3/16/2016 at 1:52 PM, Indra Rachmaditya said:

Leo, I have been following you maybe a year ago and it was my first personal development. Tbh, I admire you in the first and few months later I don't admire you anymore because I feel like few of your videos doesn't overcome my problem. Currently, I look into your youtube video about 'Fake Growth vs Real Growth', this is the most powerful, the deepest and most advanced advice about foundation of life. I watch this video maybe 4-5 times in this week (I also pause and back again when I don't really understand). Anyway, I want to ask you about these following topics:

1. What is your perspective after death? It's all over or something?

2. Have you known about Muhammad and his story? (I'm not proposing any religion). Personally because I think he is the best human that I've ever known.

Thanks Leo.

1) Death is an illusion, once you discover what you actually are.

2) Yes, loosely.

But you haven't actually known him. He is a figment of your imagination technically speaking. Notice how you turn him into an idol, which is exactly the opposite of what he was trying to teach you.

On 3/27/2016 at 3:38 AM, Richard Alpert said:

Leo, thought on Donald Trump? Good or Bad for Us

Who will you vote, or do you vote at all?

He's got a lot of ego, which could have disastrous consequences for the world.

On 3/31/2016 at 6:58 PM, JevinR said:

How deep is the enlightenment field, to acquire full mastery as a yogi, as in how long. 10-20 Years?

It's extremely deep. 10-20 years at least, if you're doing it full time. Otherwise, your whole life.

3 hours ago, Lorcan said:

What do you do for fun?

I've tried to eliminate the distinction in my life between "fun" and "work". So it all blends together. Most of what I do would look terribly boring to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
On 2/20/2016 at 4:03 PM, bazera said:

Do you speak Russian? :)

Yes

When you meditate do thoughts arise in English or Russian?

@Leo Gura Who are you favourite you tubers or can you give us a list of the people you follow on YouTube? & when do you sleep and wake up?

Edited by Hardik jain

You mentioned in a video about you being in a long distance relationship?

Or maybe i made that up in my head. If so, what did you do to make it work/what tips would you recommend? but if not, what are your opinions of long distance relationships?

Because you live a very healthy, actualised and fulfilling life, is it hard to find a girl that has the same values as you/will meet your standards for a suitable partner? Has spiritual enlightenment made you less caring of a woman's physical appearance (knowing that she is the same stream of consciousness as you), or do feel that it is still think that it is still important to have standards (as surrounding yourself with someone that is effectively asleep is going to hinder your development)?

Or do you feel that because of law of attraction you will manifest the girl that is at your level so it is still okay to maintain your standard?

What about relationships with friends? Do you feel enlightenment has made you vloser with them? Or do you feel it is harder to connect with them because they are oblivious to their existence?

No need to answer if any are too personal! Your content on healthy interdependent relationships/types of neuroses has helped me so much in my personal life! :) Thanks so much xx

6 hours ago, Steven said:

When you meditate do thoughts arise in English or Russian?

I'm not Leo, but Russian is my first language too, and after a long period of time of having been immersed in English (20 yrs for me), thoughts naturally arise in English. You never lose your language of origin, though. 

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

I'm not Leo, but Russian is my first language too, and after a long period of time of having been immersed in English (20 yrs for me), thoughts naturally arise in English. You never lose your language of origin, though. 

same here :D

10 hours ago, Steven said:

same here :D

Do you speak Russian too? 

12 hours ago, Natasha said:

Interesting, I am also Russian, and speak it... hehe... moved to the US with my parents when I was 7, when Russia kicked out the Jews in the late 80's.

There are a few Russians and Jews that are doing Enlightenment work. (Labeled "Jewbus" by some... which I find silly.)  I wonder if that has to do with WW2.

There is also the great example or "shame" of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky for us to think about... depending on if you think she was a fake or not... 

Edited by SkyPanther

9 minutes ago, SkyPanther said:

Interesting, I am also Russian, and speak it... hehe... Came here with my parents when I was 7, when Russia kicked out all the Jews in the late 80's.

Amplituda speaks Russian too. We were both born and grew up in Odessa, Ukraine and just met on this forum 2 months ago. Small world...

Just now, Natasha said:

Amplituda speaks Russian too. We were both born and grew up in Odessa, Ukraine and just met on this forum 2 months ago. Small world...

*nod*... I was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Not Russia anymore, but used to be... heh...

I did visit Odessa with my grandparents when I was 4;  Spent time at the beach there.  Do not remember too much other than that. 

Just now, SkyPanther said:

*nod*... I was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Not Russia anymore, but used to be... heh...

I did visit Odessa with my grandparents when I was 4;  Spent time at the beach there.  Do not remember too much other than that. 

I miss Odessa beaches. We lived 10 mins walking distance from the Black Sea. I live near the ocean now, but it's still not the same.

Amplituda's wife is from Tashkent too. 

There is no me to ask a question....there is no Leo to answer any

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo!

I wonder how you come up with all the video thumbnails?

/Gustav

Edited by Gustav
I forgot to direct it to Leo. :)

@Leo Gura are you planning to have kids in your life? If not, why?

Edited by Huz88

@Leo Gura Will you visit Germany soon? Would be great to shake your hand someday as a form of appreciation for how you impacted me.  

What is your biggest regret? (not sure if you still have that kind of emotions/thougts :P ...)

On 4/1/2016 at 9:34 PM, Hardik jain said:

@Leo Gura Who are you favourite you tubers or can you give us a list of the people you follow on YouTube? & when do you sleep and wake up?

You're asking me to promote all my competitors?! ;)

My sleep schedule can be erratic. Right now I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 9am.

On 4/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, Gustav said:

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo!

I wonder how you come up with all the video thumbnails?

/Gustav

Making faces in front of a camera is pretty easy :P

On 4/8/2016 at 8:54 AM, Huz88 said:

@Leo Gura are you planning to have kids in your life? If not, why?

Previously answered.

On 4/8/2016 at 9:11 AM, oschi said:

@Leo Gura Will you visit Germany soon? Would be great to shake your hand someday as a form of appreciation for how you impacted me.  

Thanks for the sentiment, but I don't know if I'll ever be in Germany. It's pretty far from Vegas and I don't really have any reason to go.

On 4/10/2016 at 9:29 AM, Wouter said:

What is your biggest regret? (not sure if you still have that kind of emotions/thougts :P ...)

Not knowing about enlightenment in college.

And not meditating since I was a kid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Who introduced you to enlightenment and what really hooked you onto your own journey? What told you right away that this wasn't just philosophy or far-out eastern fairy tales?

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

What kind of gains have you gotten off meditation? How long do you meditate/visualize or enlighten yourself daily?

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P