A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

979 posts in this topic

Have you had any more 'hair of the ox's tail' experiences since your initial one? Did that experience trip up your ego in any way since then? Meaning, since you've got a taste, have you yearned for more of it, which has only held you back in any way? Thanks for sharing your insights.

Edited by Frogfucius

@Leo GuraWhat do you think about politics? Is it important in one's life to know current political events?

Personally, I've never gotten interested in the news on politics. I'm slightly interested in studying what's it's all about and sometimes the psychology that comes into play among politicians can be fun to learn about. But what about the actual political events? Sometimes I worry that I'm being an ignoramus for not following it.

Edited by Extreme Z7

I have a desire to inspire my friends and family to be into consciousness work/personal development,. Any tips on a kick-in-the-ass strategy to get them see the value? What video of yours should I send them? :D

@Leo Gura    At your high school days, you thought your passion is video gaming ? Why isn't it your life purpose ?

I find this important to me because I am in high school.

Do you do life-planning, time-management stuff, scheduling, to do lists et cetera? (I'm assuming that you have to.) Was it hard for you to learn or are you a natural organizator? How does it relate to enlightenment? Do they go together naturally?

What is/was the most beneficial habit you do/did besides Meditation/Enligthenment/Self-Inquiry ?

@Leo Gura earlier in the thread you said it would probably take 10-20 years to master the field of enlightenment. were you talking about being super enlightened like the Buddha? or just like a baseline permanent realization of non-duality and the authentic self? because i remember in older videos you said enlightenment could possibly be achieved in a short amount of time (like a year or two or even months) if you use the right techniques and dedicate all waking hours to consciousness work.   

8 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

@Leo Gura earlier in the thread you said it would probably take 10-20 years to master the field of enlightenment. were you talking about being super enlightened like the Buddha? or just like a baseline permanent realization of non-duality and the authentic self? because i remember in older videos you said enlightenment could possibly be achieved in a short amount of time (like a year or two or even months) if you use the right techniques and dedicate all waking hours to consciousness work.   

Leo is known to be a contradictory person :P. I would say intellectually it takes few minutes for the average person to comprehend & wrap his/her head around the whole business. Beyond that, I am not qualified to answer your question.

@Leo Gurahow to get my illusion mind to reality.My mind is full of illusion and fantasy thoughts ,not related to reality. Its hard for me to do things in reality.How to overcome this.

Leo, have you ever heard about Lucid Dreams? I'm reading a book called "Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming" and the author Stephen Laberge, say that Lucid Dreaming skill can be used as a tool to self development. Right now I'm trying this aproach, what do you think about it?

18 hours ago, GuiOS said:

Leo, have you ever heard about Lucid Dreams? I'm reading a book called "Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming" and the author Stephen Laberge, say that Lucid Dreaming skill can be used as a tool to self development. Right now I'm trying this aproach, what do you think about it?

Leo already answered this. He said that it is low priority for him.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

1 hour ago, Dragallur said:

Leo already answered this. He said that it is low priority for him.

That's funny.. The truth is lucid dreaming and astral projection are everything to him and to many of these people.. They might not want to address it because it takes away from they're mysticism.. Not to mention it ruins any beliefs you may have with another faith or religion.. In a sense I was forced to find this out and it's kinda ruined a lot for me.. Stalkers ?

Edited by Mikey

It's better to burn out than fade away

@Mikey I do not think that Leo wants to have any kind of mysticism around him. Also I think that he does not think that astral projection is a real thing though I might be wrong. It is not proven as far as I know. Also I do not think that these things are everything to him, where did you find this?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

From one of your videos you talked about how after you got your business at a stable place, you were able to work on getting better with women, how was that whole journey for you and what kind of challenges did you face (inner and external)? What were the most valuable life lessons or wisdom that you gained from the whole experience? And what kind of things do you look for in a girlfriend/what kind of things immediately turn you off? And do you prefer certain girls (tall, short, white, long hair, etc.)?

Where do you get all your information from spiral dynamics and maslows heirachy of needs? is there a book the founders of those ideas published?

Where did you get your info :) 

@Leo Gura You said in former videos that you are personally more kind of atheistic, critical about this whole afterlife debate and most of the time come across like "You have this one chance with life". Did and if how did your 5-MeO-DMT experiences changed your view on that? Do you now completely let go of an aftermath theory at all because one can just not fathom the complexity of it all? What are your thoughts on that?

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Leo Gura Do you plan on doing any more videos related to psychedelics anytime soon, or are the informational videos that you already have on your channel all you plan to post for now?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org