Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

The key to happiness is saying yes to experience. This is it. Accept everything that arises as though it were your new born baby. All things are love. Everything is love.

The devil is distraction from this truth. 

By being aware of everything that arises you are accepting it. The simple act of being aware is an inherent acceptance of whatever is arising. That's why being aware of being aware and resting attention is so powerful. By being aware you are accepting, and with deep acceptance comes peace and happiness.

The mirror will never smile first- @pluto

Thank you @Beginner Mind I was reading through his post history and it really sparked some understanding in me.

I believe this is the essence of Rupert Spira's teaching

Dam I believe my understanding has regressed. It's like I forgot the truth. Yesterday it was so obvious and everything was clicking, but now I don't have the same level of enthusiasm and trust in the process.

This has been happening for a while now. In one moment I believe I have moved to a new level of understanding, then within a few days, hours etc I completely lose the understand, only for it to be rediscovered at a later time during meditation etc.

I should make a post about this. If anyone reading this has any insight feel free to comment, otherwise i'll make a separate post.

Zero's posts can come across as triggering, I know I've felt the desire to respond and call him on his posts sometimes.

I wonder what that guy's reasoning was for challenging him. Maybe he was trying to help him by calling him out. 

That's one thing I've noticed about myself, I do better when someone gets in my face and yells at me. It forces me to be better. It was one of the issues growing up, my dad worked a lot and was avoidant so he never disciplined me and my mom was weak.

zero's next journal title... "Wrath of the random serb"

I wonder why zero stopped being interested in spirituality. I've been reading @zeroISinfinity's original posts, the guy was a legit seeker with great insight. 

I wish we had more people who were actually seeking enlightenment on here.

Higher level of Conciousness less desire and interest in egoic stuff=life. 

There you go. 

I completed this enlightenment stuff should help people attaining it but I never forgot wisdom I gathered through out life. 

Do indeed become actual God. 

It really is not a joke. 

People to really look after about this stuff. 

@Nahm (has siddhis)

@Leo Gura (doesn't have siddhis but have complete understanding) probably blown himself up the most times. Still very rational also didn't gave away life wisdom.

@cetus

@allislove

From those guys you learn here. 

There are other actually enlightened folks here. There are some who achieved different levels awakening. There are shitloads of just wiser people who try to get there with mind. 

I am the most woke

Also, to anyone who believes in dreamboard. Write "10 million dollars for Raptorsin7 by May 20th 2021" on board and please send money. UNCONDITIONAL limitless being. I'll be waiting

Edited by Raptorsin7

Who says "it's this" lol. 

I will give you prime examples to compare and their insight levels. 

Awakening using mind here :

@LastThursday and @mandyjw compare them with @fridjonk(who is actually awake).

Fridi boy uses psychedelics, meditates is cleaning his habits and life vs theorizing. 

Edited by Zeroguy

How can you be sure your assessment is accurate?

There's clearly more work to do for let's say Leo. His personality/character is not at the level he believes himself to be

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How can you be sure your assessment is accurate?

There's clearly more work to do for let's say Leo. His personality/character is not at the level he believes himself to be

Level 99 recognizes all levels before also recognizes level 99.

@Zeroguy Yeah but there could be levels above you.

Also, can you give me answer to my question about dream board. If not how can you be highest level?

What are you doing about it? 

You are creating your dream all the time. 

You are deflecting from the question. What i'm doing about it is trying to understand the essence of what people here are talking about.

You wrote how you want 10 million. 

I asked you very simple question. What are you doing about it? 

Already said even to that troll. Your dream your full responsability for it. Like 100%.Can you bare that. 

You never answered, or even tried to answer my question.

What I am doing is trying to stay as experience of being aware without getting distracted so I can have emotional release and acess parts of myself only available so far in lsd trips. I know what happens when you stay being aware for prolonged period and I want it.

You want to have gf and never approach one. She will appear there for you. 

You want 10 mill. Opportunities will be there for you. 

I answered your questions. 

Yeah wrath of random serb. (honestly don't test it) 

Enjoy your dream now and clean up your room. 

77bea201ccd20980b185f47c75ecf33d.jpg