Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I just had a convo with this woman.

She almost made me cry. She called me entitled and said my view of meditation is off.

Pretty legit convo.

Did you recorded convo?Interested in watching it ,if you did.

5 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Did you recorded convo?Interested in watching it ,if you did.

No I didn't, if I talk to her again I'll try to record it.

She's pretty cool though. She said exactly what I needed to hear.

She told me that I have to get out of my comfort zone, and said that I need to stay in some kind of group setting where other people will hold me accountable 

"The moment I felt the difference... between me and other men.... was a few days after the battle of Lodi... I felt that I was worth much more... and that I was destined to save France" - Napoleon to Bertrand during his Exile on St Helena

I wonder if there are any other based Fuentes fans on the forum

Omg Fuentes is so good. If this guy is really hitler I'm starting to see why he got control of Germany.

This guy is so raw and real. Nothing but harsh truths from this guy. Similar to John Elite the best PUA coach in the world

Behind the facade of racism and bigotry, Nick Fuentes talks about stuff no one in the main stream has the integrity to speak about. The guy's a real patriot.

I still disagree with some of the stuff he says, but this guy is a good guy he has been unfairly maligned.

"If you have a large muslim population you can't speak honestly about the Quran or they will burn the city down" - Quote from based Fuentes 

Edited by Raptorsin7

See what my haters don't understand is that my light will shine as bright as my shadow is dark. So although my i'm becoming more open towards extreme views, I will also unlock incredible potential for good.

Watch how I will bless those around me. And see what I am capable of.

Well it's finally happened, i'm getting banned. It's funny because I've felt like this is a long time coming so not exactly a shocker.

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with your ban, I wish you well dude, both materially and internally.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback