Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I got nothing. 

But overall I think I am very attractive. 6ft 4, very handsome face, and quiet personality at the least she might think it will be fun for summer fling/flirting

No. Just a plus. 

So go improve on that too right now. Hit gym, play basketball as you love. Ask father to buy you car. Check in Vancouver places you yourself like.

@Zeroguy My mom bought a condo in the city, so in January I can live there if i want. It's a quality place.

Yeah I guess I do need some interests. All i got is meditation. Do girls like the spiritual ego, I know some girls probably are really into zen dudes

@Zeroguy My mom bought a condo in the city, so in January I can live there if i want. It's a quality place.

Meanwhile you need place to if you get a girl to have sex with her. She needs to feel safe and free. So your parents house is out of question. 

Fix and solve that. 

I said to you check various places in Vancouver to really get to know city. You can discover new friends and girls too. Move, move, move. Every day different place. 

Yeah I guess I do need some interests. All i got is meditation. Do girls like the spiritual ego, I know some girls probably are really into zen dudes

No. It is just good as side story. 

Hmm. I think woman here are more of understanding of living at home because Vancouver housing prices are so expensive. It's 2000 dollars a month for a 1bed room apartment.

I have an entire basement suite to myself in a 3500sqft house. 

Thing is I only care about meditation and healing right now. All this stuff you are saying is stuff i'Cm going to do after I finish with my meditation and emotional healing. 

Crown chakra open and bliss flowing through body > Pursuing some random girl

I'll record here if anything happens

@Zeroguy Thank you for your tips

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 No problem man. Improve clothing, hairstyle everything you can. You have eyes and are smart enough. 

Girls just want to have fun time. Don't be so attached or be so serious. 

Be ready for rejections, cheating and so many other stuff. Don't lose your mind for no reason. 

Take it as fun. 

OK, zen boy. 

Your assignement. Deconstruction

First I want you to imagine both of them naked and that they just got from work tired. 

Then watch this video. 

Now observe and notice how many layers are on in every way for both of them. 

Do research on Koi Fresco and compare him with some monk for example. 

Lets make you i to a Lion. 

Also complete previous. 

I want you to be shocked, maybe disgusted with it. Just to let you realize actual workings of human subconcious mind. 

To wake you up a bit and for you to finally develop problem solving abilities you lack. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Why am I assigned with easiest work at farm? 

Enjoy. 

Did you do it? Takes 10 minutes. 

Bigger the list better are you at observing and  collecting informations. 

Informations=power and control thing that you completelly lack. 

If you didn't do it. 

Still actually undisciplinated, lazy etc. 

How are you gonna actually live that dream life? 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy No I didn't do it yet.

Yeah I still am very lazy and undisciplined this is something I've been thinking about recently.

The thing is the answer to my problem is emotional release and clearing chakras. So part of me doesn't care about being lazy etc because I don't think it's necessary at this point. But I guess my meditations would be better if I were more disciplined.

I am working on clearing and integrating my lower chakras, sexuality and safety and security I think. I am working with a teacher I'm going to talk to him about the role of discipline and stuff related to meditation.

Thinking about. 

Doesn't matter. It's ok. Love ya.

@Zeroguy Yeah thinking doesn't do anything.

Idk I think I'm close to truly letting go and reaching the LSD states sober when I meditate, but it's consistent.

One meditation session It feels like I'm a step away from bliss and experiencing my true self, but then a few days later I feel like I'm far away again

Not sure what to write about. I find myself self censoring while thinking about what to type.

Have a session tmrw with Forrest i'm hoping I gain some clarity on how to progress with my practice. I've felt the highs and lows of practice over these past few months. It definitely appears like my practice has grown a lot and my overall awareness is much higher and more grounded in simply being. 

But I'm still very unhappy and I have no direction in life outside of trying to meditate and heal my traumas. I wonder how long it will take to get a clear sense of direction in life and to really enjoy this experience.

Edited by Raptorsin7

I wonder if I'm more racist, homophobic etc than the average human

Frank Yang has sparked a non-dual war on the forum haha. Not sure who i'm going to declare for

@Zeroguy

Remember @SoonHei? That guy jumped off a bridge. He claimed some spiritual justification about death not being real.

Pretty serious stuff. I feel for Leo he's getting crucified. His sister is even blaming Jed a bit because he messaged him about it.

What the fuck? I really liked him. I mean that guy same as you know who I am irl. 

What da heck.