Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

Reaching states of consciousness no one has ever reached. But why is your personality the exact same? Few people who know don't say it, blind leading the blind.

Closed Journal Man. Haha

Also while i'm at it I'll say dreamboard concept is very flawed. I heard AH say "if you can pick it/identifty/choose it in thought then it's already done". Such bull shit. Okay. I want you to write on your dream board, 10 million dollars for raptorsin7. Reality is unconditional love etc. How hard is it to give me 10 million? 

Exactly. Asked that question like 10 times. Crickets.

Indian people where I grew up were influenced a lot by black culture. Black culture is so popular and Indian immigrants just worked all the time so lots of Indian people here grew up on 90s, 2000's black influence etc

Thank god for smart successful Sikh's where i'm from. I always say that Sikh's are the jews of Canada. Most powerful minority group in the country and there are many Sikh's in positions of power all over the country.

Black people are done such a disservice by these leftist retards. They feed them a victim complex story and then insulate the community from criticism and growth haha. 

You are a 25 year old black man with emotional maturity of a 12 year old because you were raised by broken single mother. What is the solution? It's the white man's fault, it's the culture's fault, it's because of racism, etc etc. Yup it's never the person's fault. 

And if you go against the cultural narrative you get called a coon, self hating etc haha. People are so fucking stupid it's insane. 

Thank god for India, birth place of Christianity, Judaism, etc. All major faiths. Abraham was guy from pakistan/punjab.

Haha imagine me blaming the white man for british colonization. I'm not enlightened and happy because of colonization?!?!?!?! HAHAH wtf. 

If any race or color comes to me with true wisdom and power I will respect it and bend the knee. Good luck trying to deal with racism without personal responsibility.

I want one of these retards on the forum to come talk to me IRL. 6ft 4 I will break your face.

Alpha female. Haha

Go read the silver surfers journal. Real woman 

Haha it's funny how much i write like zero now. I always liked following his journal best.

This place has some great posters, who want the best for you and will let you be

I will say this. Anyone who dislikes me, judges me etc hopefully I meet you one day so I can spit in you or your partners face. They will do nothing, bet my life.

Okay I have 3 days off. 

Meditation,Meditation,Meditation. 

Time to grow up and get some discipline. It's time.

I think Fred Davis has so great videos, I'll probably use a few guided meditations by Fred and some by Rupert.

It's been a month since I talked to Forrest. I learned a lot and he doesn't really teach advaita but i like talking to him. Maybe in a few weeks i'll book another session, i'm still subbed to his patreon.

Fred Davis does sessions maybe i'll give those a shot too. 

I think it's a good time to do LSD again. It's been a good few months, and the reason i took a break was because i wanted to develop my meditation practice. I satisfied that and then some. 

I know it's going to hurt haha LSD always destroys me.

There's only one answer to all of this stuff. Rise above. 

I have the tools. Let the retards be retards. 

@Raptorsin7 don't be rude please. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Raptorsin7 I saw you on my profile a few minutes ago. I thought maybe you wanted to talk. That's why I left the comment. That's all. Won't leave anymore comments. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This journal is not a safe space. If you comment know that I see through your shield and I will call out your egos

@Preety_India Not interested in going back and forth. I look at lots of people's profiles. If i make you uncomfortable block me or call the police. I can look at whatever I want on here. You're blocked

Makes me appreciate the people who have the sense to recognize my mood and mind state. Beware the emotionally broken narcs

This is why I keep to myself. Really only interested in dealing with people who are wiser than me because they see where i'm at and understand. 

You're on a "self actualization" forum. What the fuck do you expect. Do you really think self actualized people would post here haha. 

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”

― Carl Jung

Contemplate that.

I can feel a tiny knot in my stomach and heart. I guess that's where guilt and remorse live

The good thing about stepping over the line is it brings up difficult emotions. If I could I would insult and fight every person here because it would bring me to tears.

Hopefully people here have thick skin, if they don't blame god not me. He built this. 

Please don't interact with me if you are emotionally fragile. Block me now

Alright I gotta clean up my behavior here this getting out of hand, and it's not funny anymore, Or maybe it is it depends on who you ask

I would have been a savage lawyer. Crazy how life works

Maybe a law firm could make up a role for me, maybe a classmate would hire me. Top 5 % on the most important assignment of 1l. Might mean something to someone

I got some random guy threatening me and saying to leave some girl alone. I don't messgae anyone on this forum outside of a few friendly messages, this is crazy.

I feel like I have a stalker. I feel for people who had real stalkers that sent them messages and stuff this is weird.