Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Inva You have no idea what wisdom even means buddy. When you understand zero come back and say sorry.

1 minute ago, Inva said:

of u stop with the stalking & trolling 

Who do you think you are? Don't tell me what to do. Block me if you are so fragile.

He also knows that irl he can't do that because guy will beat living shit out of him. Just cowards. That's why they are online.

@Loba also complained about that too.They think they smelled blood if someone was abused and is openly talking about it.

Problem is that this guy is fully realized and that might be slight problem. He can actualize statement above. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Still continues. See. 

They have to. Drive inside for supply. Will not find peace if they don't get it.Ruled by false self. 

Starve them. Don't react. Stone face. No emotional responses. 

No contact. 

No emotions.

No reactions. 

@Raptorsin7 It's quite difficult. Not really sthg natural it really requires training. 

For women is much more difficult. 

@Inva Grow up. You have a kid coming and you're picking fights on a self help forum. 

Find a therapist or some kind of teacher and shut your mouth and listen and learn.

If you don't change I feel sorry for your wife and kid

@Inva I have no children and I have a rich family, I am doing just fine.

When your child grows up think about how they will respond when they see their parent acting like this. 

You need serious help, luckily there is real path to healing and people with more patience than me to deal with people like you who are emotionally retarded.

@Raptorsin7 See all his posts are written in such manner to cause you to react. More emotions you bring in there sweeter the supply. 

@Loba

Wish you well. 

@Zeroguy It got sad when he had a kid coming and acts like this. 

Imagine that being your father wow. 

God's problem, not mine.

@Raptorsin7 Wanna have good laugh. 

He is calling you kid. 

These guys deep inside are afraid scared kids. 

@Inva Show this convo to your wife. She will be really confident in her child's father.

Find a teacher. You need guidance.

Screw that Rap. Go create your life. 

Want girlfriend, right?What actually and exactly you are doing in that direction. 

Focus on that. 

See I want money, focused on that. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Be good and helpful and you will receive it too. You can always focus on good and helpful stuff in this moment and take it and integrate it. Not fobiden. 

Thank you @modmythonce again. 

@Zeroguy There's a really cute girl at my work who was checking me out.

But she works in a different department and Idk how to approach her without being awkward.

I am working on integrating all parts of myself with focus on feelings during meditation. When I'm done with this I have no worry about attracting whatever I want

Easiest route. 

Do you have any shared people you know there? 

Literally state your interest to one of them. Let things cook. That someone will tell her. People like infos and to gossip so give them that and they will do it for you. 

By her reaction when she finds out you will know does she finds you attractive or not. If she does she will set herself up for you in some way. 

If she doesn't she will show it by her behaivor when you are close to her. 

You still won't avoid paying that emotional price you are afraid to pay. 

You still have to talk with her, approach her. Take her out. 

For this avoidant way you have to be sure tht she actually likes you. 

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Do you have any shared people you know there? 

Literally state your interest to one of them. Let things cook. That someone will tell her. People like infos and to gossip so give them that and they will do it for you. 

By her reaction when she finds out you will know does she finds you attractive or not. If she does she will set herself up for you in some way. 

No she just started. And i'm not close enough with anyone I work with for it to be normal to send that kind of message.

She clearly checked me out, looked me up and down, when I was waiting to check out. 

I am pretty well respected at my work, and there is literally 0 competition in terms of other people who may be interesting or interested so I can use that maybe.

She works in different department but walks through near my area like 5-6 times during an 8 hour shift. 

I think she's a university student working summer job she had a sweater of place i went to law school.

46 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

If she doesn't she will show it by her behaivor when you are close to her. 

You still won't avoid paying that emotional price you are afraid to pay. 

You still have to talk with her, approach her. Take her out. 

For this avoidant way you have to be sure tht she actually likes you. 

The thing is unless it works perfectly I wouldn't be bothered to pay the emotional cost. I am indifferent overall because I have faith in the process of meditation. I think I will have full summer for potential to approach her so we will see.

Check her out too and let her to notice it. 

Don't be shy. 

Do you have any interesting stuff or hobby other then playing video games. Now you need it. 

@Zeroguy I got nothing. 

But overall I think I am very attractive. 6ft 4, very handsome face, and quiet personality at the least she might think it will be fun for summer fling/flirting