Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Zeroguy I know I had his instagram too. I would never guess from his personality he seemed pretty reasonable and grounded. I think he deluded himself and took the spiritual philosophy too far.

Check out the thread in meditation section, it's blowing up.

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I know I had his instagram too. I would never guess from his personality he seemed pretty reasonable and grounded. I think he deluded himself and took the spiritual philosophy too far.

Check out the thread in meditation section, it's blowing up.

Just saw it. I mean promissed I won't enter this section here. Healing my mind and authenticity back with rest of the forum section.Strict no no to that part. Because it's real circlejerk. Rest is too but can back to normal with it. 

I still can't beleive it. 

See that's why I don't like Ramana for example or any sort of imbalanced stuff. 

26 pages so far man.I feel sorry for the kids.I never talk about this in my private life at all or I ever will.These guys do .

@Zeroguy Yeah that thread is unlike any i've ever seen.

I've had similar thoughts as that guy but I want to live and experience a lot before I die. He fucked over his children men, that's brutal for them. I had 0 sense that he had suicidal inclination or anything like that. 

But you know most people here (99%), especially Leo, are not integrated human beings. So much misunderstanding and nonsense here that is not what this work should be imo. 

Wouldn't you want a wife/partner in the future who understands the importance of this kind of work?

My heart is still closed but honestly that Soonhei is a fool for what he did, I take it as a lesson

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Yeah that thread is unlike any i've ever seen.

I've had similar thoughts as that guy but I want to live and experience a lot before I die. He fucked over his children men, that's brutal for them. I had 0 sense that he had suicidal inclination or anything like that. 

But you know most people here (99%), especially Leo, are not integrated human beings. So much misunderstanding and nonsense here that is not what this work should be imo. 

Wouldn't you want a wife/partner in the future who understands the importance of this kind of work?

My heart is still closed but honestly that Soonhei is a fool for what he did, I take it as a lesson

I had them too and was very open about even bothered Phil with it.Never had that before enlightenment.but took responsability done reseach on myself .Every thought every inclination and to find root cause of it.Now I am ok.

His friend actually fully awoken.

Yes take it as a lesson .Life is to be lived it's quite awesome.

I mean aren't we all in this to be happy?

Just now, Zeroguy said:

His friend actually fully awoken.

The guy who originally posted it? Yeah I remember he posted a while back and seemed very reasonable and grounded in his work here. But still even that guy has red flags. He said my ONLY FRIEND killed himself, or something like that. Idk why people say stupid shit like that

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes take it as a lesson .Life is to be lived it's quite awesome.

I mean aren't we all in this to be happy?

I know, that's what I always say around here. Anyone who isn't happy or at least pursuing to some degree I will always look sideways at. 100 years max as a human being. There's so much potential for amazement and joy here.

I want to have a beach house in hawaii. Wake up go surfing, play some awesome games, and then have 10/10 partner. Maybe once I do all this i will want to off myself too haha

That self centerdness.I mean he didn't really put any thought and wisdom and actual love for his kids and wife.

I want this at all costs.Concious death Jesus Christ  he could just chose to watch that river or drink coffee with his friend."Me me me me" shit what's really spiritual about that?

Love yourself .Keep that in mind.This shit is all about love and offing yourself is not really that.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

That self centerdness.I mean he didn't really put any thought and wisdom and actual love for his kids and wife.

I want this at all costs.Concious death Jesus Christ  he could just chose to watch that river or drink coffee with his friend."Me me me me" shit what's really spiritual about that?

Yeah man I noticed that too. It's an Indian thing too, families worship boys and so they end up solipsistic and all about me me. I could threaten to stab my mom in the face, and next morning she will make me any food i want... that's how much families end up worshipping sons.

There's a dangerous no mans land in spirituality where a person isn't integrated, but the reality is being deconstructed and stuff like death is no longer a big deal. I think i'm in this spot and I want to get out asap

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah man I noticed that too. It's an Indian thing too, families worship boys and so they end up solipsistic and all about me me. I could threaten to stab my mom in the face, and next morning she will make me any food i want... that's how much families end up worshipping sons.

There's a dangerous no mans land in spirituality where a person isn't integrated, but the reality is being deconstructed and stuff like death is no longer a big deal. I think i'm in this spot and I want to get out asap

Didn't know that.So daughters are less wanted?Like in china and arab world?

@Zeroguy Yeah Indian woman are second class. 

Example, my moms sister had 3 daughters. Her husband's grandpa or grandpa(can't remember) was sick and they didn't tell him that the last child was a daughter because they thought it might kill him haha

You probably don't notice because you're in Serbia, but Indian woman are much more mature than Indian men because they are forced to take on more responsibility and are treated more harshly.

Very common to see families with like 4-5 kids, and the last one is a son because they kept trying to have a son haha.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Yeah Indian woman are second class. 

Example, my moms sister had 3 daughters. Her husband's grandpa or grandpa(can't remember) was sick and they didn't tell him that the last child was a daughter because they thought it might kill him haha

You probably don't notice because you're in Serbia, but Indian woman are much more mature than Indian men because they are forced to take on more responsibility and are treated more harshly.

Very common to see families with like 4-5 kids, and the last one is a son because they kept trying to have a son haha.

Here is the oposite.

You can notice that if you compare actual orderliness and cleanliness of women vs men.

Son and daughter in family,daughter will be treated much more lightly .

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Here is the oposite.

You can notice that if you compare actual orderliness and cleanliness of women vs men.

Son and daughter in family,daughter will be treated much more lightly .

That's interesting, It must be an evolution of culture thing because I already know if I have daughter I will be much kinder to her and harder on my son.

Honestly I would prefer having a daughter, but I know I would judge a daughter much more harshly if she was unattractive physically/emotionally etc than my son.

It hurts Indian woman because they are much more manly and less feminine. All woman in my family are like psuedo alpha females trying to be in control and it turned me off Indian woma

Don't beleive me.

Next time check both bathrooms in any public place shopping mall,some cafe or whatever.Even here you have example of raised like or wannabe princess type of stuff.First thing they think is all these peasants will chase me lol.Some are wise haha.

The clock is ticking on the forum. People are expecting this to be some major transition in the quality of the forum, everyone is speaking about what they expect etc. Leo is going to shut this place down. He's been complaining about how much of a headache it already is. Mark my words when the post comes.

I have learned so much here and i'm grateful for my time here. I feel bad for the future people who won't have this resource, but i got my money's worth that's for sure.

It's been a little bit since I posted. I can feel a lot of energy in my bladder chakra and in my lower back... i can feel the pineal gland cracking quite a bit which is cool. I'm making lots of progress with just weed. But i want to do LSD again. I think i've learned a lot in these few months and I bet I can open the crown chakra with a lsd trip.

My diet is so terrible lol. I will legit have type 2 diabetes within 5 years if I keep this pace up. I've read studies that you can reverse type with 2 with a severely restricted diet. I think you can reset your insulin tolerance to glucose with a prolonged very low calories diet. This has contributed to my complacency in fixing my diet for sure. 

Self inquiry has never been clearer to me than it is now. You are the source of love and happiness. Recognize yourself in experience. You are what is. You can sink the mind into yourself and notice what happens. It's interesting because I think this is a great understand of meditation practice, but I haven't been able to have to same kinds of breakthroughs with my meditations sober compared with lsd trips. I think I have to do long sessions but i'm so lazy lol.

@dflores321 is such a great poster to follow. The guy is ahead of me on the path and I can see certain milestones he's hitting that I'm striving for now. The crown chakra opening is the best spiritual experience i've ever had and this guy's doing it at will.

@Zeroguy What kinds of spiritual practices were you doing before you got enlightened?

Ohm chant into the chakras seems to be the best practice i've come across.

Saying it out loud is best it seems. I can feel deeply into the third eye and sensations in my head. This is great stuff.

Sorry, Rap for that. Just wasn't in mood for fooling around. 

Hope you are well. 

@Zeroguy No problem man, I appreciate the apology.

Honestly I was kind mad at the disrespect but I know sometimes I am annoying so i was bound to get some reprisal.

Had a call with this non-dual speaker today, it was a pretty interesting convo. She doesn't like rupert spira lol