Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

Who cares. From whole forum you literally just need one Phil's thread everything else is mental circlejerk and nothing else. 

Egofest from all sides including me. 

There's no harm in exercising a bit of discipline and being better on here. Some people get hurt by comments and I feel bad about it.

I still have my board i'm going to start using that again, let's see if it works better this time around.

There's also some posters who have great meditation tips

Edited by Raptorsin7

Also requires plug out from this place and we got conflicting interests. 

To really see it deeply through for what it really is. 

It's not just about board it's about healthy lifestyle too. 

Screw rant. 

Japanese women in Vancouver? Are there some? Now that's topic.

Here in Belgrade lots of chinese ones But none Japanese. Without shadow of doubt will go for south asian then black or indian women. Maybe even before Arab or turkish. 

Kou-Shibasaki-e1502868484180.jpg

Edited by Zeroguy

What's wrong with indian women?

The whiter the better it is noticable. All racist  with talk how they are not. 

717dd980-6c62-11eb-a9ab-8c35b838e4b7.jpeg

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy Not too many Japanese here. Only Hawaii has a high population outside of Japan. Japan is one of the most racist societies on earth they don't leave. I went to Japan a few summers ago. So many really attractive Japanese woman. They age so well too omg. But they hate Indians though so idk for me.

I think if you live in Japan and you are dating non Japanese, either you are high conscious or there is something wrong with you, why else would you want to deal with such social stigma unless you are defective in some way?

Lot's of really pretty chinese girls here though. 

26 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

What's wrong with indian women?

The whiter the better it is noticable. All racist  with talk how they are not. 

717dd980-6c62-11eb-a9ab-8c35b838e4b7.jpeg

Yeah she is pretty. But you nailed it, best looking Indian woman have lightest skin. But if you look at countries like Russia, estonia etc that whole region. The woman have the features that makes Indian woman attractive, plus better. Best looking Indian girl is like an 8/10 relative to some beautiful woman of other caucas populations.

Look at Estonian girl I posted. She is like 9/10, i've never seen an Indian woman that good looking in my life. Even though she shares same features and same beauty standards.

Life isn't fair and honestly it sucks that our culture is so focused on looks and beauty for relationships. But I am 10/10 just looks for Indian and I am going to use that to my advantage. I want the highest quality partner I can find. 

It's not cultural it's survival and reproduction thing. But yes western culture is prime and leading culture and it sets those standards. 

Is there bigger Challenge then if you somehow get Japanese women in bed? I think not. Mainland Japan. 

How much my relative value has to be for that lady to go against all of that. 

@Zeroguy Oh yeah, I couldn't imagine what it would take. If you were in Japan and homegrown Japanese was interested that would be red flag.

And yeah I understand cultural standards. I can fit western beauty standards so I'm not worried. If i were black they would call me a coon, but thank god Indian people have some status and success here so people don't care.

Also that Indian girl you posted would be considered 10/10 as far as beauty. But maybe 1% of North Indian woman look like that. And across all of Indian she would be very rare.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Oh yeah, I couldn't imagine what it would take. If you were in Japan and homegrown Japanese was interested that would be red flag.

Yeah. But I do bet those women will actually find me attractive. 

And yeah I understand cultural standards. I can fit western beauty standards so I'm not worried. If i were black they would call me a coon, but thank god Indian people have some status and success here so people don't care.

I beleive you wouldn't have that status in Estonia and Russia. Trust me. 

Also that Indian girl you posted would be considered 10/10 as far as beauty. But maybe 1% of North Indian woman look like that. And across all of Indian she would be very rare.

@Raptorsin7 It's miss of India. 

10/10  she must be for there. 

Just now, Zeroguy said:

I beleive you wouldn't have that status in Estonia and Russia. Trust me. 

Yeah I know that. I think maybe if the girl is highest class and has a father like Jed then maybe i'd have a chance. But average girl no chance.

In Canada Indian people here have a decent standing so for many woman they will be open, but in majority white areas it still would be disadvantage.

Woman here who grew up in multi cultural environments are open to Indian men i've seen it. In law school i had no problem attracting woman's attention. 

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah. But I do bet those women will actually find me attractive. 

Yeah they like white people there. But still to actually marry or date you it would still be taboo I bet, especially in Japan. Maybe less so in China.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It's miss of India. 

That's interesting. I would have thought she was just some good looking girl, but not surprised.

When I am self realized, Millionare, great style, great personality/character etc I don't think a top 1% female of most countries would be quick to overlook me. I wouldn't have interest in average Russian girl and she wouldn't have interest in me

I will prove all my doubters wrong. Watch what I become

I see a very cute girl at subway twice now. Maybr she is on similar schedule and I'll see her again.

"Hey come back to my parents basement" haha

Edited by Raptorsin7

I think Sadguru killed his wife. There's something off about him, and his story about his wife makes 0 sense. 

To all the sadguru cultists here. Your prophet is a lie I think.

I've noticed a few of those kinds of guys on the forum. Fake spirituality, I can sense it a mile a way.

You picked region with most beautiful women in whole world. Plus better is not just for India but whole world. 

Just to correct you a bit. If I am about to chase 10/10 would probably go there myself. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

You picked region with most beautiful women in whole world. Plus better is not just for India but whole world. 

Just to correct you a bit. 

Yeah I've realized that recently. I use tinder to check out different countries etc, and I was shocked when I found estonia, latvia, and lithuania (the big 3 haha). Even compared to like Sweden, Germany etc it is not close. It's like 25% of their population is 9/10 heavenly beautiful. You can find woman like that in other areas, but the proportion/% is much much smaller.

But I can find 9 and 10 here too. Depends on so many factors mostly socio economical ones. 

I can find and have based on physical appearance 10 in Serbia so that alone closes gap I have to fulfill in all other areas. But still have to create that gap. 

So anti spiritual for placing value. I don’t give a shit and I really am tired of BS. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy that weirdo likely has daddy issues and you are triggering some deep need for male authority in him.

He wants you to set him in his place and then have sex with him haha.

Do you have any sense of what that guy wants with you?

He is doing me good without even knowing. Improves my actual life, when I meet these kind of people. 

Honestly who cares. Waste of time and focus. 

@Raptorsin7 Best way of dealing with this  type of guys is to starve them. Same as with narcs. He has his drug don't supply it. He has to convince you to fall for his shit. Leave him alone and he will find next victim.