Chi_

Sadhguru finally started releasing extreme Spiritual content on his own platform

93 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard I saw him in Philadelphia and his energy level is unreal. He’s a brilliant public speaker and conducted a 7hr workshop like it was nothing laughing the whole time. Trust me the dude is enlightened

2 hours ago, communitybuilder said:

Can someone please provide specific examples of his accomplishments / original and insightful things he has said? I've watched a bunch of his videos, read up on him, etc - I have not yet seen anything from him that I haven't heard from many other spiritual people.  Also, I am not trolling - I don't doubt that he has some great achievements/insights, but everything I've seen so far is extremely basic. Would love to see some examples! :) 

Some of his works:
1. https://ishaoutreach.org/en/project-greenhands?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=aw-grants-donate&gclid=CjwKCAjw5Kv7BRBSEiwAXGDElXV0VMwRqGCBwq6XHeXBb5Zj8BYbS5P7yuCOkEWjyyOqo50cHE-KRxoCFa4QAvD_BwE

2. https://news.mongabay.com/2020/01/mass-tree-planting-along-indias-cauvery-river-has-scientists-worried/

4 hours ago, communitybuilder said:

Can someone please provide specific examples of his accomplishments / original and insightful things he has said? I've watched a bunch of his videos, read up on him, etc - I have not yet seen anything from him that I haven't heard from many other spiritual people.  Also, I am not trolling - I don't doubt that he has some great achievements/insights, but everything I've seen so far is extremely basic. Would love to see some examples! :) 

"Rally for Rivers" is a huge project to save ecology which is supported by the Indian government and state governments. 

His contribution to farming to reduce farmer suicides and improve their economy:

Youth and Truth Program to raise awareness  of youth:

He once experimented with non human entities at manasarovar lake(In my opinion is somewhat morally questionable). There are many such places around the world. I once read from some other swami that Alps mountains is also a spiritually significant place.

His main reason for taking birth in this life according to him(Establishment of Dhyanalinga as ordered by his Guru in one of his previous lives):

Edited by PopoyeSailor

3 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura whats that supposed to mean ???

That's you've got a big show off ego that thinks he's the bees knees xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

@electroBeam LOL. I dont mean to show off anything.  But he is wrong because I do have lots of activation and none in the lower chakras. Having ego has no correlation to access to the divine and divine capabilities. In my experience. 

no offense and all respect to leo btw, i guess i was a bit, idk. Sorry leo. Maybe I should be more conscious that people don't have that? Idk. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

56 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@electroBeam LOL. I dont mean to show off anything.  But he is wrong because I do have lots of activation and none in the lower chakras. Having ego has no correlation to access to the divine and divine capabilities. In my experience. 

no offense and all respect to leo btw, i guess i was a bit, idk. Sorry leo. Maybe I should be more conscious that people don't have that? Idk. 

There's nothing wrong with having achieved all these things. But it's neither necessary to brag about them and use them to try to claim authority, nor is it a very humble move... 

8 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Be sure to brush your teeth and floss afterwards. ??

If they are as hairy as they say, I don't think flossing will be a problem  ?

50 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Leo over the past 4 years that I've been here you have mentioned Sadhguru's hairy balls at least half a dozen times.

My mentions are directly proportional to the man's hairiness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What a powerful incentive to self-actualize and realize your full potential, your hairy balls will be discussed in depth by groups of highly conscious people. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru's butt hair is more conscious than you are.

There would be too much hair to see the juicy parts :P

Dude, I can't even :D

Btw I sent you a short PM, which I really want you to see man.

12 hours ago, louhad said:

@Fadl ....... How bout you judge by the content. Spiritual people need to eat. someone as big as sadhguru has so many costs to maintain his sites, servers, promotions, employees, etc. 

This is like saying Peter Ralston is fake because he doesn't ship people copies of his books for free or give free retreats. 

Well Im sure Sadhguru can get enough money to eat from free youtube uploads, he is famous enough. 

He has 5M+ subs on youtube, I'm sure he can eat :D 

Btw this video is from the link 

I like free content, but to those who can afford it, sure why not contribute some more to Sadhguru, he is doing good work anyway. 

But I don't have enough matrix dough, because I just sit around all day. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura Leo, youre making assumptions. Consciousness is incredibly immediate. I do, but sadhguru is just an example of what anyone can do.

I am not dismissing anything. Time is a function of physical reality, reality isn't physical. There are no limitations to reality, all limitations are self imposed. I can literally grow another finger if I wanted to right now.

The division between physical and formless doesn't exist.

Btw, i have significant psychic abilities and 7th chakra activation. I do know what im talking about. 

wait... Hang on show me! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Leo just confess do you have access to Sadghuru's hairy balls pictures ?

Did they send you that when you advance spiritually as an encouragement ?

13 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Leo just confess do you have access to Sadghuru's hairy balls pictures ?

All I know is there is a family of small birds nesting in there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Cool! Where?

In Brisbane in Australia! 

Edited by Jacobsrw

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What a powerful incentive to self-actualize and realize your full potential, your hairy balls will be discussed in depth by groups of highly conscious people. 

There were times like that. ;)

Jelous?9_9

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All I know is there is a family of small birds nesting in there.

Ramana had his enlightened cow so I guess that makes sense too lamo 

11 hours ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura Leo, youre making assumptions. Consciousness is incredibly immediate. I do, but sadhguru is just an example of what anyone can do.

I am not dismissing anything. Time is a function of physical reality, reality isn't physical. There are no limitations to reality, all limitations are self imposed. I can literally grow another finger if I wanted to right now.

The division between physical and formless doesn't exist.

Btw, i have significant psychic abilities and 7th chakra activation. I do know what im talking about. 

Stop it dude this is embarassing