Chi_

Sadhguru finally started releasing extreme Spiritual content on his own platform

93 posts in this topic

@Fadl you know sometimes people charge money for access to things because they want to know you’re serious about it. They could give it for free but if it was free how many people would take it serious. It’s not always about profit, sometimes it’s like a prerequisite to learning a skill. A test of your will

also im quite sure a big portion is going to his charities since he already has millions of dollars

Edited by Gidiot

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Penis envy is somewhat understandable, but hairy balls envy, not so much. 

When you go to medical exam before joining military they examine your balls. Group of concious people. ;)

What’s wrong with hairy balls?Sadhguru has nest with birds there. Doesn't bother  him looks happy even without 7th chakra activation. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@PopoyeSailor Thanks for these examples. I appreciate it!

I guess what I'm really looking for is examples of original/valuable insights from him, rather than achievements. I should have clarified that earlier (my bad). I haven't heard him say anything original and insightful yet tbh (and I've watched/read at least 10 hours of his stuff), so was hoping to find examples of that from people in this thread who hold him in extremely high regard. He certainly seems to be charismatic, accomplished, and a good leader, so he definitely deserves full credit on those fronts. But personally, I've heard way more original/insightful things come out of Leo's mouth than his. And I'm not saying that to be a fanboy of Leo or something - it's just a fact from my standpoint. But I'd love to see someone here provide a substantive counterargument and prove me wrong!

Edited by communitybuilder

2 hours ago, communitybuilder said:

@PopoyeSailor Thanks for these examples. I appreciate it!

I guess what I'm really looking for is examples of original/valuable insights from him.

He'll not explain openly about the non-explainable concepts, because those explanations/interpretations vary from person to person and also people will form opinions without actual understanding of the truth due to such varying explanations for the absolute truth. People will call it woo.. woo.. and what not. If he had done that, he would not have been able to speak at Google Talks, UN, Davos Economic Forum, Interview with David Eagleman, various Universities etc.. His intention is to make people experience it directly through the practices he teaches. That's why most of the time he never reveal in-depth knowledge in public. People are not ready for that.

He seems to reveal much of his knowledge in his books. I haven't read any of his books. Except for few chapters of: 

Death; An Inside Story-A Book for All Those who Shall Die:

https://www.google.co.in/books/edition/Death_An_Inside_Story/ydzQDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&printsec=frontcover 

You might struggle to believe some of the stuff he explains.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

20 hours ago, Fadl said:

What did he say about Jesus? What kind of blacklash he might face?

It's a very long video. He goes on to show that Jesus actually didn't die on the cross but was rescued and actually lived till his 70s

If a bunch of strict Christian heard that on YouTube, it will be a matter of time before Sadhguru's organisation takes a hit of a certain degree from them. (Stage Blue vs. Turquoise)

Edited by Chi_

2 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

It's a very long video. He goes on to show that Jesus actually didn't die on the cross but was rescued and actually lived till his 70s

Do we get to know life of Jesus post rescue if we pay for Sadhguru premium? 

What story that might be. Now I am interested. 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do we get to know life of Jesus post rescue if we pay for Sadhguru premium?

I'll save you some money:

He lived in his mother's basement, watched TV, and ate Cheetos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I like Leo more because he says things like he experiences them,believes them and sees them.

Sadhuru always tries to be liked and say the politically correct answer... He could be enlightened yet doesn't have the strenght to say fuck it and say the truth no matter what. Cheers to Leo for that :)

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

4 hours ago, Chi_ said:

I’ve heard the same exact story told by Osho. Did he mention any available resources/evidences ?  I’m curious.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

I’ve heard the same exact story told by Osho. Did he mention any available resources/evidences ?  I’m curious.

xD This topic. 

2 hours ago, Fadl said:

Its a normal eveyone know story , i have heard many people saying it books are there. There is said to be a tomb of christ in kashmir where he died.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

6 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I like Leo more because he says things like he experiences them,believes them and sees them.

Sadhuru always tries to be liked and say the politically correct answer... He could be enlightened yet doesn't have the strenght to say fuck it and say the truth no matter what. Cheers to Leo for that :)

I know topic is hairy balls but please don't go there. 

On 9/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, mandyjw said:

Penis envy is somewhat understandable, but hairy balls envy, not so much. 

I’m sending my sister some “penis envy”...

9_9 no it’s actually a strain of psilocybin mushroom 

38 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I’m sending my sister some “penis envy”...

Don't, she is married. Don't send her picture of your leg. 

9_9 no it’s actually a strain of psilocybin mushroom 

Well if side effect is losing your hair completelly I would suggest you @mandyjw to not take it. 

Much love bro. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinityDude! xD 

I’m sending my actual sister some shrooms called penis envy...

if you really wanna show loyalty and appreciation for Leo and his upcoming 1M subs, shave your head, no questions asked...

D2D895A4-7DB1-4A78-8B85-404B5F59CFE9.jpeg

“where is the love?”

And if you’re really afraid to lose your hair, I urge you to shave it now, thank me later ?

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Oh shave head. Mistakenly read I have to shave my balls to show appreciation and loyalty to Leo. Quite a touchy subject you know.

OMG xD this topic. 

OnlyFans devotion. xD

On 24/09/2020 at 8:11 PM, DreamScape said:

@Dodo Hahah. Dont want to tho. Creative energy needs to be focused on things more important than growing fingers ?????

I know its possible because if I focus on it pranic energy goes to create that form. Things manifest first in the etheric and then physical. Like before puberty there was a period when your body went through an initiation that lasted some time and then it happened. Also I can set the intention and lots of focus but it would take lots of time for the physical to manifest. Dont have that much time. 

This is the essence of all manifestation btw. 

That's a relief...

You know I was walking at the park the other day and I was thinking... Wait... What if this DreamScape dude is some sort of psychopath, and he will come find me, cut off my finger, glue it to himself and say : "Look! See? I grew a 7th finger!"

:\ :D 

Yeah........

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Aww... I love him even MORE now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost