Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Currently Biden has 3.939 million more popular votes than Trump. To maybe put it into perspective.. the entire population of Finland is 5.518 million.

And it's still a close race between them. Imagine if Trump would win despite the fact that Biden got much more votes.

4 years ago when Trump won over Hillary, Hillary got 3 million more popular votes, but still lost.

If I would be american that bs would make me furious. It kinda makes me furious now too.

On topic: I think Biden will probably win..

Yep, electoral college is a joke. We place empty land more valuable over people, was used as a boon for slave owners. Time to get rid of it already.

Edited by Frylock

PA update: earlier today Trump won a couple lawsuits to give Republican poll watchers greater access. By law, a political party can have representatives observing the vote counting process. The court ruled that PA election officials were not giving Trump's team enough access for meaningful observation to take place. They ruled that Republican poll watchers be allowed withing 6 ft of vote counting, yet could not interfere.

I actually like this ruling. This is an important aspect of democracy. As well, it is important for framing. The PA courts look mature and reasonable. And, ruling in Trump's favor and allowing greater observation access greatly undercuts Trump's claim of shady vote counting behind closed doors. The room now has plenty of Republican vote watchers. (I also read PA was livestreaming the vote counting, which would be awesome for transparency. I hope livestreaming of vote counting becomes the norm for all elections. 

PA update 2: A federal judge just denied Trump's attempt to stop the vote counting in PA - but ordered officials to expand the number of people each side could have in the room. To me, this is the ideal ruling. It allows vote counting to continue and undercuts Trump's claims that there is fraudulent vote counting. So far, the courts are making good rulings - imo. 

One of the biggest factors is allowing PA vote counting. Assuming estimates of uncounted votes, Biden is now a heavy favorite to claim the lead in PA and when he does, it shifts the narrative. 

I'm impressed by how PA is conducting their election. 

7 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

To me, Trump's tone is shifting toward blaming others for his loss, rather than fighting for a win. He still has some fight left in him, yet much less than previously, imo. 

He looks exhausted. I'm surprised he made it through these past 4 years so well actually. 

10 minutes ago, Consept said:

Hes also moaning about the media reporting while at the same time his supporters see him as a free speech fighter, this is just comical now, just take the L and go back to your tower 

Can he? Maybe that's why it's so bad. New York City is a pretty brutal place to be based when you've done what he has done. The Bushes knew how to play this game. You can retreat to Texas, not New York City. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

All because of the election system. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more popular votes..

Technically its partly because of the election system in this case but this type of thing can be done even with a straight forward voting system. Using populist, scape goating rhetoric you can really make anything happen, look at Brexit for example 

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

He looks exhausted. I'm surprised he made it through these past 4 years so well actually. 

Perhaps good genetics and mentality. I think he lacks character, yet I acknowledge the guy is a fighter and has some dark skills. 

39 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Trump just made another speech.

Trying to pull a coup like in a 3rd wold country.

Gaslighting, lying, leading his base towards a civil war. No surprise.

The doublethink is so blatant.

I suppose I should be used to it by now but it still amazes me.

Some states have 10 times more value than others, and the grand electors can still vote for the opposing side (even though it happens rarely).

:S

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Forestluv he's pretty intelligent when it comes to working up a crowd, manipulating and insulting his opponents. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Since the vote counting resumed in PA, Biden has been steadily gaining about 10k votes / hour. Trump's lead is 63k, so at the current pace Biden will claim the lead in about 6hrs. Biden will overtake Trump tomorrow (unless PA picks up the pace, there is a massive Philly data release or they count through the night).

Once Biden takes the vote lead, there is no turning back. Biden has been steadily winning 65%+ of VBM. Biden is winning VBM in red counties. The only question is how big Biden's lead will be before provisional and military ballots. Based on the Pennsylvania SOS numbers, I'm predicting around a 60k Biden lead on non-provisional clean ballots. This would be enough of a cushion to declare Biden the winner prior to counting provisional and military ballots and it's outside the normal recount range.

My hunch is that PA is going to lead the way. NC and GA are too close and will stretch out for another week,. NV isn't enough EVs since AZ has been M.I.A. 

It's possible AZ releases enough data to declare a winner - yet I'm going with PA. . . Prior to the election, everyone was calling PA the "tipping" state and that's how I see it playing out. 

??????

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

49 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

PA update: earlier today Trump won a couple lawsuits to give Republican poll watchers greater access. By law, a political party can have representatives observing the vote counting process. The court ruled that PA election officials were not giving Trump's team enough access for meaningful observation to take place. They ruled that Republican poll watchers be allowed withing 6 ft of vote counting, yet could not interfere.

I actually like this ruling. This is an important aspect of democracy. As well, it is important for framing. The PA courts look mature and reasonable. And, ruling in Trump's favor and allowing greater observation access greatly undercuts Trump's claim of shady vote counting behind closed doors. The room now has plenty of Republican vote watchers. (I also read PA was livestreaming the vote counting, which would be awesome for transparency. I hope livestreaming of vote counting becomes the norm for all elections. 

PA update 2: A federal judge just denied Trump's attempt to stop the vote counting in PA - but ordered officials to expand the number of people each side could have in the room. To me, this is the ideal ruling. It allows vote counting to continue and undercuts Trump's claims that there is fraudulent vote counting. So far, the courts are making good rulings - imo. 

One of the biggest factors is allowing PA vote counting. Assuming estimates of uncounted votes, Biden is now a heavy favorite to claim the lead in PA and when he does, it shifts the narrative. 

I'm impressed by how PA is conducting their election. 

If that's the case, then I pray and pray that Biden gets the biggest lead in Pennsylvania in front of Republican poll watchers so that it can serve a good slap in Donnie's face. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Holy shit! Georgia is close right now. Biden is behind by only about 3000 votes and all the last votes counted have been favoring him heavily. I can't believe this is actually happening, but I think Georgia might go to Biden.

Seems like AZ might flip Trump, but I'm pretty confident about NV, PA, and GA going Biden.

Trump's goose is almost cooked and no court will save him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Just for clarification, are you saying you think Arizona will go to Trump, or do you think it's just a possibility?

2 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

@Leo Gura Just for clarification, are you saying you think Arizona will go to Trump, or do you think it's just a possibility?

I think it's a serious possibility. FoxNews was not right to call it.

Never trust those Arizonians. They aren't the sharpest bunch.

Their history  in voting tendencies is not very favorable to democrats 

@Leo Gura @Peter-Andre

6BFD1409-4659-4FFE-9CC0-38DC937946E5.png

Edited by abrakamowse
Grammar

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16