Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

You have a mental health crisis in your country I am telling you.

More like a lack of education and rejection of science. Republicans need to keep the populous stupid so they'll keep voting for them like the sheep they are.

Edited by Frylock

The police are going to have their work cut out for them. I swear 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Just now, diamondpenguin said:

The police are going to have their work cut out for them. I swear 

I feel really bad for the police and all the tired stressed out election workers and officials 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

18 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Yeah this is totally normal

To be fair to them, I could see all of us doing a group prayer session if Joe Biden was about to lose lmao. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I am feeling sick in my stomach seeing the results come in. 

I am gon' have to reconsider my whole relationship with society and people after this.

If I like the Democrats, then how can I potentially support Trump? It's important avoid falling into the mean Green trap that Ken Wilber has talked about. Making the Green level of Spiral Dynamics stronger in a country risks increasing the divide. That's not integral. What Trump potentially can do is to grab the lower stages of Spiral Dynamics and bring them up. Nobody left behind.

Police are investigating a plot to attack the Philadelphia convention center where votes are being counted. 

@Forestluv I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it. How vile can this really get. 

Everything needs to be recorded in full glory to show to the future kids of America. It will be a good lesson in history. 

27 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Yeah this is totally normal

good lord this is more cringe than those mean green protestors yelling at cops 

@Lyubov  and they keep complaining and whining that BLM is a problem. And look at all those weirdos disrupting the election count process by banging on the doors. 

Right wing finds this normal?? 

are people crowding outside the Pennsylvania Convention Center?

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You got to save yourself from drowning.

Yea man, I live in Canada where there's practically no right-winger around, but I still gotta be careful, especially being a dark skinned immigrant and all, we have Trump supports here too.

24 minutes ago, Anderz said:

If I like the Democrats, then how can I potentially support Trump? It's important avoid falling into the mean Green trap that Ken Wilber has talked about. Making the Green level of Spiral Dynamics stronger in a country risks increasing the divide. That's not integral. What Trump potentially can do is to grab the lower stages of Spiral Dynamics and bring them up. Nobody left behind.

@Anderz I would say he's been doing just the opposite. He's taken people on the lower stages of the spiral and dragged them even farther down.

4 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

Yea man, I live in Canada where there's practically no right-winger around, but I still gotta be careful, especially being a dark skinned immigrant and all, we have Trump supports here too.

Can you now see how important it is to stop Trump? 

There are Trump supporters in the UK, in India, in Nigeria. Trump spreads like a cancer in the whole world. This cult is spreading. These supporters also demand the same fascist style of governance that Trump wants in the US. That's why countries have to be careful about electing leaders. 

They can change the course of the world and history within a very short time. Same like Hitler and Stalin 

6 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

@Anderz I would say he's been doing just the opposite. He's taken people on the lower stages of the spiral and dragged them even farther down.

It’s called the sling-shot effect xD (expansion-contraction) boddabing boddaBOOM!

The appearance is up-down but it’s just side to side, on a curve, bending light 

Edited by DrewNows

Republicans are starting to take a stand against Trump. Former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum and the Republican majority leader of the PA state Senate say all 20 of Pennsylvania’s EVs will go to the popular vote winner (Biden). These are the same guys that fought to delay VBM counting in Pennsylvania for Trump. Now they say Trump won’t get any of Pennsylvania’s 20 EVs. 

As Trump loses power, more Republicans will break from him. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Can you now see how important it is to stop Trump? 

I've always known that. 

I try to stop lefties from doing stupid things which may only hurt their cause.

@Peter-Andre Yes, there is that danger too. So Trump might increase the divide instead of reducing it. Trump needs to present evidence for his fraud accusations. Even top politicians in other countries are concerned it seems.

Not one of these Russian politicians though, who instead talks about getting popcorn, hahahah.

"Volodin, who served as President Vladimir Putin’s deputy chief of staff from 2011 to 2016, contended that U.S. electoral procedures “have outlived their usefulness.”

“Everything that we see on the screen is a staged show between two parties, behind which the elites stand and fight for their candidate,” he said.

In a post on Facebook, Vyacheslav Nikonov, a deputy in the State Duma from the ruling United Russia party, advised Russians to “stock up on very large quantities of popcorn.”" - CNSNews.com, Nov 5, 2020

Edited by Anderz

Biden is leading in Arizona right now by 2% points. 

4 hours needed for complete result. Midnight counting resumes.