Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Based on the Pennsylvania SOS website, Biden needs to win 80% of the remaining Philly votes and 55% of statewide votes outside Philly. That is very doable and I think Biden will pull ahead - yet I'm not seeing a 100k-200k range lead. I predict Biden by 50-90k

11 minutes ago, Consept said:

Remember when America wasnt really great but was a bit better than now - 

xD Oooooohhhh. Now I just want to cry. Democracy worked so well when we were stage blue. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

GA update: newly counted votes in Chatham Co., GA (Savannah) just cut Trump's statewide lead to 3,635 votes (0.1%). There aren't many votes left, yet they are all in Dem strongholds. I predict Biden to narrowly pull ahead and a recount (and lots of lawsuits). 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD Oooooohhhh. Now I just want to cry. Democracy worked so well when we were stage blue. 

Imagine stage green :)

It's just a phase we have to go through :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Imagine stage green :)

It's just a phase we have to go through :)

But I don't wanna. I just wanna be 4 again like it's 1992. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

But I don't wanna. I just wanna be 4 again like it's 1992. 

Simpler times. Pleasant memories.

I miss Pink Floyd times, Another Brick in the Wall 

not the wall Trump was asking for Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

14 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

GA update: newly counted votes in Chatham Co., GA (Savannah) just cut Trump's statewide lead to 3,635 votes (0.1%). There aren't many votes left, yet they are all in Dem strongholds. I predict Biden to narrowly pull ahead and a recount (and lots of lawsuits). 

How many outstanding votes are left? About 26,000?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

I miss Pink Floyd times, Another Brick in the Wall 

not the wall Trump was asking for Lol

Oh shit! I totally forgot about the wall. Whatever happened, he realized that viruses can get over walls? 

Trump isn't very bright. You actually need a case to bring to the supreme court. Does he think the supreme court is some personal decision maker for him?

@Forestluv Thank you very much for taking the time to post these updates on the thread. Your posts have been very useful in providing us a broad picture of the electoral process, and what/what not to expect. Much obliged.

Release me.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Oh shit! I totally forgot about the wall. Whatever happened, he realized that viruses can get over walls? 

???

He realized that if he doesn’t do any testing there won’t be more positives

Problem Solved!!!!

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

10 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How many outstanding votes are left? About 26,000?

Yea. About 22,000 in Dem stronghold and about 4k military. And a bunch of provisional.

It looks like Biden will take a very small lead - perhaps 1-2k. I don't see GA being called for Biden. Yet it's still significant for Biden to be the "presumptive winner" in GA during the extended process of military, provisional counting and a recount. Trump's strategy is largely dependent upon narrative control and optics. If Biden has the lead in GA, it undercuts Trump's ability to control narrative and optics. It's another point in which he appears as a loser and needs to play defense.

Trump was clearly the defensive posture of a candidate on the losing side of a close election. Trump looks awful playing defense - he much prefers controlling the narrative with offense. Trump would MUCH rather be in Biden's position right now. He would be full-throated offense demanding Biden concede.

If Biden is narrowly ahead in NV, AZ, PA and GA there will be a lot of calls for him to concede. He will be like a cornered rat. 

13 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Trump just made another speech.

Trying to pull a coup like in a 3rd wold country.

Gaslighting, lying, leading his base towards a civil war. No surprise.

xD This is actually hilarious hes bitching about votes being counted, their not 'finding' votes theyre counting them. Hes also moaning about the media reporting while at the same time his supporters see him as a free speech fighter, this is just comical now, just take the L and go back to your tower 

Edited by Consept

@Frylock Part of the process is narrative control and public perception. If Biden is viewed as the presumptive winner (pending a couple recounts) - Trump becomes the presumptive loser playing defense. It would be much harder for him to get support from the GOP, DOJ, courts etc. At the end of the day, politicians are still politicians. Republicans that won elections are positioning themselves for the future. They would stay neutral, rather than tie themselves to Trump. It's similar to an alpha wolf on the decline. 

To me, Trump's tone is shifting toward blaming others for his loss, rather than fighting for a win. He still has some fight left in him, yet much less than previously, imo. 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Currently Biden has 3.939 million more popular votes than Trump. To maybe put it into perspective.. the entire population of Finland is 5.518 million.

And it's still a close race between them. Imagine if Trump would win despite the fact that Biden got much more votes.

4 years ago when Trump won over Hillary, Hillary got 3 million more popular votes, but still lost.

If I would be american that bs would make me furious. It kinda makes me furious now too.

Yup. ‘Murrica.