Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

imagine how those poll workers are feeling?? they might be so afraid right now 

The difference in PA now is down to 26,132

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, abundance said:

David Packman gives a good anaylsis on the minds of MAGA

When 68+ million Americans vote for Trump after 4 years of this lunacy there is a much bigger problem here. Its deeper than the Democrats not "appealing" more to progressive ideas or more centrist ideas. These people DON'T care about policies and ethics. They care about what Trump represents, which are "political incorrectness", maintaining white supremacy, and "owning the libs". 

That's all it is about. I always knew that. Or else they would have agreed to centrist opinions. It's outright fascism and identity politics in its core. It is nothing but owning the game and power even at the cost of people losing lives. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Is he in beige stage? I don't think the guys who created the spiral dynamics thing thought about a case like this... they must create negative colors or something like that for this kind of specimen...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Well, at least the election is entertaining. :D And I think that Barack Obama was a great President so if Biden wins that will be good enough I think. I still hope that Trump can come up with at least some evidence so that I can support him again.

2 minutes ago, Anderz said:

I still hope that Trump can come up with at least some evidence so that I can support him again.

@Anderz Spoiler alert: He won't.

8 minutes ago, abundance said:

When 68+ million Americans vote for Trump after 4 years of this lunacy there is a much bigger problem here. Its deeper than the Democrats not "appealing" more to progressive ideas or more centrist ideas. These people DON'T care about policies and ethics. They care about what Trump represents, which is largely maintaining white supremacy, and "owning the libs". 

This guy nails it.

Man, what is with this cult? I understand that these are growing pains for our current development in society, but what is it going to take for nearly 50% of our population to outgrow Trumpism? I almost feel like saying screw it, give up, let the fascist regime reign supreme, and those of us who don't want it move away to another country. Let the authoritarians have what they want, and just watch as an outside observer the self-induced collapse of a democratic country.

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Guys, it's happening soon. Soon Biden will overtake Trump in Pennsylvania.

Good news to my ears. :)

@Preety_India  @Mikael89 He will!!! I am pretty sure of that too...

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Just saw this omg. He disowned the Republican party. What's going on? 

This is the type of intra-party fighting that happens when a party loses. There are only two parties in the U.S. so subgroups often form and fight. With Trump’s loss, the Trumper’s are a subgroup within the Republican Party. If Biden had lost, SettleForBiden progressives would have been outraged at neo-liberal Dems.

It also looks like Jr. may be trying to position himself for a future political career.

And the comment section in YT is batshit crazy. 

This is Alex Jones in all his splendor!

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Guys, it's happening soon. Soon Biden will overtake Trump in Pennsylvania.

It should happen in about 2 hrs or so.

Pennsylvania has been like a 36 hour N.Y.E. ball drop. 

29 minutes ago, abundance said:

When 68+ million Americans vote for Trump after 4 years of this lunacy there is a much bigger problem here. Its deeper than the Democrats not "appealing" more to progressive ideas or more centrist ideas. These people DON'T care about policies and ethics. They care about what Trump represents, which is largely maintaining white supremacy, and "owning the libs". 

My understanding is that Trump supporters have bought into a strange narrative that Trump is a man of the people. That he will shit on all the liberal elites. 

I'm not sure who these "Liberal elites" are and what they hate about them. This feels like my guess of Nazi Germany in a way. Rather the Jews, we have the Liberal elites. A fictitious enemy weaved of misplaced energy. Where that energy is coming from I don't know. 

Trump got his popularity through mocking the liberals. But why how that worked, I don't understand the mechanics of. It's a weird phenomena probably structured like the start of a fascist revolution. 

What the Trump supporters are worried of, it's not a large step away from a narrative that is essentially identical in structure to "The Jewish question" or "The Jewish problem". 

---

I'm impressed by David Pakman's language. He described trumps followers as "magic/mythical", tribal and then describing a stage red/blue mindset. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Is anyone else surprised at the level stupidity or is it just me?

I didn't know you had so much stupid in USA man. I was underestimating stupidity. I will never criticize the left again, we have a bigger problem at hand.

Apparently, Trumps’s spiritual advisor was unable to summon enough angles. 

4 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Yeah this is totally normal

You have a mental health crisis in your country I am telling you.

@Frylock  that's the craziest thing so far. I wonder what they eat for breakfast. 

And they say liberals are the problem? 

This level of victimhood from the Trumpers has never been witnessed before in human history. 

This is the “New Normal “ everyone is talking about 

???