Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

why does the associated press say Biden won Arizona???

This is from LA Times, Arnon Mishkin is the Fox News decision desk chief:

“Maricopa County is a county where Biden is doing well,” Mishkin said. The president needs to get basically 60% of that outstanding vote in order to overtake or tie Joe Biden. We don’t believe he is going to get more than 45, 46% of that vote.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2020-11-05/fox-news-arnon-mishkin-election-2020-arizona-trump-biden

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Brendan Keefe on Twitter is covering the Georgia elections. 

Just now, abrakamowse said:

This is from LA Times, Arnon Mishkin is the Fox News decision desk chief:

“Maricopa County is a county where Biden is doing well,” Mishkin said. The president needs to get basically 60% of that outstanding vote in order to overtake or tie Joe Biden. We don’t believe he is going to get more than 45, 46% of that vote.”

He made those comments a couple days ago. I think FoxNews and the AP overestimated Biden's share of VBM. AZ is the only state where Trump is competitive in VBM. I've read that AZ republicans had a big push for VBM. 

2 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Trump isn't very bright. You actually need a case to bring to the supreme court. Does he think the supreme court is some personal decision maker for him?

Trump is a GENIUS con-artist. Like for real, for real. You see how he planed all of this. Delaying the counting of mail in ballots in PA and other states until election night and all his efforts to destabilized the post office. All so he can create this illusion that he's winning and call fraud, and his base is 100 percent buying it (almost 70 million people). He knew counting the mail in ballots on election night will take several days, days will give them enough time to create suspicion and call fraud.  (it's funny how this could sound like a conspiracy theory when is in fact reality)

I just wonder why no one is calling him out on it. Not even the republicans from the states he's calling fraud. I wonder if after all this is over and done he will be charge for this, even Don jr called for war on twitter. 

I’m really beginning to think that Trump wants to create a Civil War to stay in power as a dictator...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse I'm wondering if he'll just nuke Canada or something the day before the inauguration as an absolute last ditch effort to hold on to his presidency.

3 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

@abrakamowse I'm wondering if he'll just nuke Canada or something the day before the inauguration as an absolute last ditch effort to hold on to his presidency.

I hope not!!! Omg they are crazy...

This is one of his tweets:

F4E82BAF-A397-47D9-A057-5A2708D09F84.png

17 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Checkout the comments section!!! 

It's beautiful!

LMAO the delusion 

Only this time they don't have anything to back it up. It's like watching thanos without his infinity stones. 

Like I said a long time ago, Trump will try to take the ship down with him as he obviously loses.

His ego is not capable of taking responsibility for a loss of this magnitude. It's all gonna be scapegoated in classic fascist style.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A man who just can't accept defeat. We're living in dangerous times. 

At least Americans can now see the real face of Trump. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I really pray for Pennsylvania to be the final nail in the coffin. Also Pennsylvania has a nice bunch of 20 electoral

Haha, even Republicans are leaving his ship. Republican Rick Santorum slamming Trump's claims 

Edited by Preety_India

Even Chris Christie said on ABC News that Trump needs to show evidence. Zero evidence! And I now heard Trump saying in his latest press conference that the polls were knowingly wrong. Again, without any evidence. So I'm on the fence until there is substantial evidence or I will support Biden.

Just saw this omg. He disowned the Republican party. What's going on? 

@Preety_India Because he's crazy... they think they own the party now...

@abrakamowse I knew it would be bad and he would whine a lot but I had no idea it would be this bad this fast. This is on another level of total fascism. 

David Packman gives a good anaylsis on the minds of MAGA

When 68+ million Americans vote for Trump after 4 years of this lunacy there is a much bigger problem here. Its deeper than the Democrats not "appealing" more to progressive ideas or more centrist ideas. These people DON'T care about policies and ethics. They care about what Trump represents, which is largely maintaining white supremacy, and "owning the libs". 

Edited by abundance