Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Conservatives undermining democracy by claiming voter fraud. Love how these people have no principles at all.

1 minute ago, tree-- said:

@Consept we are not suprised we know how unsafe mail ballots are and what democrats are able to do. Trump will have to be vigilent like hell.

Just take the upcoming L, nothing worse than a bad loser, ask Deontay Wilder 

GOP wants Putin style "democracy" with an apartheid slant towards white rural voters 

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

GOP wants Putin style "democracy" with an apartheid slant towards white rural voters 

Dictatocracy... that's the new normal hahaha...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Bidens winning Michigan with 99% counted 

I think he is gonna win PA too when all their votes are counted. The blue wall looks to have been rebuilt. They campaigned like crazy there. I was right with my ~290 electoral map prediction. I knew those southern states wouldn't flip Biden. It was always going to come down to the blue wall. 

Nevada I believe said they will have all their votes tomorrow by 9am and what's left to count are heavy blue areas. PA has an eta of Friday with overwhelming amount of Blue mail in votes. 

Mail-in ballots are unsafe therefore Biden has an advantage? Because Trump is an angel and wouldn't abuse his power as the sitting president to take advantage of this unsafeties. 9_9

Glory to Israel

Holy moly, the salty tears of Trump,

I can't wait :x

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, tree-- said:

@Consept Thats terrible. And you are a person with colored skin . For you Trump would be better if he won. We will get more intercultural conflict with Biden, just like with Obama. More and more emphasis on skin color will solve nothing. Except that is makes people angry, that will be all that will be accomplished.

Well it doesnt make any difference for me cos im not american. Funny how you talk about bringing race into things when it hasnt been mentioned previous and youre literally doing that now. Which sums up the problem, the issue isnt with the black people its with the people not happy about them getting rights, which is why Obamas term became racially charged, it wasnt because he was specifically for black people, because he wasnt, but because certain people werent happy there was a black president. 

The kind of rhetoric youre talking is exactly why Biden should win, whether you love him or hate him i dont think theres been a more divisive president. What happened during Obamas years was basically peaceful  compared to the last 4 years 

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Holy moly, the salty tears of Trump,

I can't wait :x

Trump is a snowflake... we have to tell him to Man Up!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Yeah, he really is showing his true colors as a little b*tch.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Yeah, he really is showing his true colors as a little b*tch.

Lol

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

YOU’RE FIRED!

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Putin must be angry... now Trump will have to pay in full to the Russian mobsters.

Lol

23 minutes ago, Consept said:

No mention of fake ballots or fraud

I listened to the speech again and Trump said that he had predicted that "they" and I assume he meant the Democrats "were going to send out tens of millions of ballots" and as I understand it that's the reason for going to court. What the heck does that mean? Send out ballots? I have no clue. "This is a fraud on the American public" he said. So depending on how that's interpreted legally it may be an accusation of crime.

There were more absentee ballots in AZ than originally estimated. Analysts seem to think it's not enough for Trump, yet that AZ is not a done deal yet. AZ will be releasing a batch of data at 7pm est.

Biden also has a good chance of winning GA and PA. And a decent chance at NC.

Biden is in a strong position, yet this aint over yet. We should know at around 7pm EST is Trump still has a chance. 

Biden said he will claim victory when his team is confident they have insurmountable leads. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow.