Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Etherial Cat he is trying to incite. He is using his Dad's hand gestures. Copycat

None of their lawsuits will pan out. Biden has his lawyers. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Right now big hopes with Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania if at all, if it flips completely, then it's the final gold lining. 

MI and WI have already been called for Biden. The lead will increase in NV.

AZ reported more than expected absentee ballots, so we won't be 100% sure until tonight.

PA looks lean Biden. Biden's team is confident and Trump's team is panicking.

GA is predicted to be razor thin. I don't trust GA, and don't have too much hope.

NC looks lean Trump. 

AZ is doing a data dump at 9pm est. We should know then if it's over. 

"It's the last thing my father wanted to do"

Yeah right xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Forestluv  I'm still a bit worried about this whole lawsuit thing the Trump is talking about. Seeing Trump ballots in drainage and dumpsters. Do you think the lawsuits will cause a recount or any kind of reversal? 

I hope all their suing goes to the drain. 

He wants to create chaos, he's not a good person really.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Gridlock government is worse

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

Is this what's called pulling a red mirrage?

Yes.

Trump has a 300,000 lead, yet most of the uncounted votes are inner city Philly. They are going 90%+ to Biden. Trump's team were able to prevent early voting counting in several states. 

I feel for the Philly voters marching tonight demanding their votes be counted. The good news is that their is a democrat governor committed to counting all votes. 

There is also the problem of expectations. In nearly all elections, Americans know the winner by the next morning. Yet VBM takes longer to process. States need to start counting VBM a couple days before election day or people need to adjust that the winner won't be called until a couple days after election day. 

25 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

If I may ask, did you cast your ballot by mail ?

I'm curious on whether you would have deemed it as a safe enough choice.

I received a mail-in ballot but I decided to vote in-person precisely because I knew they could reject my signature.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It seems some Republican voters are complaining that they were given sharpies to fill out ballots and those ballots were then rejected by the machines. And most people are questioning the flip to Biden after a high margin. 

Hmm. Doesn't that mean that certain votes were counted later, especially early votes and they went to Biden? 

This election is a big mess. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv  I'm still a bit worried about this whole lawsuit thing the Trump is talking about. Seeing Trump ballots in drainage and dumpsters. Do you think the lawsuits will cause a recount or any kind of reversal? 

I hope all their suing goes to the drain. 

Part of the problem with Trump's story is lack of evidence. Trump has been claiming for months that "thousands of ballots with his name were found in a drainage ditch". Yet when the interviewer asks "What drainage ditch? Where?", Trump's response is something like "the drainage ditch being reported". When the interviewers asks "Reported by whom?", Trump's response is "By the people reporting the drainage ditch". 

That type of argument doesn't hold up well in court.

In any election, there is likely 0.05% or so error / fraud that could go both ways. There are likely a few hundred or so bad ballots here and there for both candidates. And there have also been reports of a 200,000 vote anomaly in Trump's favor in Miami. 

Courts won't uphold Trump's BS.

Trump actually hurt himself yesterday by declaring fraud and victory prematurely, because courts can use that as evidence against him. He has no legal standing.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Courts won't uphold Trump's BS.

Trump actually hurt himself yesterday by declaring fraud and victory prematurely, because courts can use that as evidence against him.

Even Pence has enough brains to realize this which is why he backpeddled right after Trump gave his speech.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

And most people are questioning the flip to Biden after a high margin. 

That is the Republican game plan: count in-person rural / suburbs first and suppress VBM and urban counting. Get an early lead, claim victory then question the "flip".

Imagine a town with 55% Biden voters and 45% Trump voters. If we count mostly Trump voters first, it will appear he has a big lead and he can claim victory. As the Biden votes are counted Trumpers can claim it's being "flipped" and there is fraud. It's all optics. The Trumpers were never "ahead". Nothing "flipped". It just appears that way since mostly Trump votes were counted first. 

Even with a Biden victory, this election has revealed just how under-developed the American population is. We over-estimated America's development.

Biden winning by a razor thin margin after 4 years of Trump's disastrous admin is very troubling. It should have been a landslide but people are so uneducated and my guess is that 50% of the country is stuck in a right-wing brainwashing alternative media echochamber that has rotted their minds.

This does not bode well for future elections. That alt-media echochamber is not going away with Trump.

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Etherial Cat 

He is using his Dad's hand gestures. Copycat

Good catch. 

It's so cringy it's hard to watch. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Even with a Biden victory, this election has revealed just how under-developed the American population is. We over-estimated America's development.

Amen to that.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden winning by a razor thin margin after 4 years of Trump's disastrous admin is very troubling. It should have been a landslide but people are so uneducated and my guess is that 50% of the country is stuck in a right-wing brainwashing alternative media echochamber that has rotted their minds.

Blame social media, the same is happening here in europe.

Glory to Israel

Very true. I also hope that Trump doesn’t create TRUMPTV and/or try to become the president in 2024.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!