Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

It's going to be 80 days of hell until inauguration. Whoever loses (and its looking like Trump), no side will concede and they will fight till the end. 

Alex Jones and loads of conspiracy theorists were semi-right. That there will be "80 days of hell" after the election results. Ofc Alex Jones is looking like he might wrong about which party would be declared winner and which would contest it. 

Some of them think that Dems and GOPs will be in such conflict that the UN army will come in and oust trump though hahah. I dont think its that extreme but there will be unrest. A winner will be declared, someone will be declared president by the deadline for a new term. 

The conspiracy theories are that both Biden and Trump committed fraud so that they could contest the election if they lose (and blame fraud on the other person). We will see what happens

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

It looks like this all comes down to Nevada, Leo’s state :)

Biden won Wisconsin and it looks like he will win Michigan. Oh boy, Nevada is gonna be the deal breaker. It’s so close! Go Biden 2020!

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@Shin will get his reward of seeing the defeated face of Trump lol. 

Biden will win. 

Michigan is Biden. So it's over already. 

Trump has become a worldwide embarrassment by prematurely announcing a victory..

Trump will go unceremoniously wow. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

It looks like this all comes down to Nevada, Leo’s state :).

Imagine the democrats losing to one vote,

And it's Leo putting the wrong paper in the envelope.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

hahahaha

"stop trying to manipulate reality"

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Let’s not jinx it!  It’s funny how this is so much different than last night.

red mirage indeed.  Let’s stay calm like Leo said.

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Leo signing "Conciousness" as the witness on the envelope. xD

One thing that I always found weird about USA is this :

8S8AOnv.png

Third party have zero chances to win right ?

From an outsider perspective it looks like the election is rigged towards only two parties for decades, but I'm interested to hear your point of view :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Celebration time. Love you Michigan. You made it. Biden will win. Midnight Celebrations. Yooooohooooo. 

4l1lfi.gif

Maybe Trump wasn't talking about the counting of votes. By "send out tens of millions of ballots" he could have meant that the Democrats had posted millions of fake ballots. That sounds like a B-movie plot. Unlikely, but just a thought.

You know Trump could still come back in 2024?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Celebration time. Love you Michigan. You made it. Biden will win. Midnight Celebrations. Yooooohooooo. 

4l1lfi.gif

It's not quite time to break out the champagne. This morning AZ announced they had more absentee ballots than expected and the NV goose isn't cooked quite yet. 

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

Third party have zero chances to win right ?

From an outsider perspective it looks like the election is rigged towards only two parties for decades, but I'm interested to hear your point of view :)

Its the amount of money involved in running means it blocks out any other candidates from a credible bid unless they have billionaire backers. Thats why Sanders had to go the democrat route when really he should be in a completely different party. 

5 minutes ago, Anderz said:

Maybe Trump wasn't talking about the counting of votes. By "send out tens of millions of ballots" he could have meant that the Democrats had posted millions of fake ballots. That sounds like a B-movie plot. Unlikely, but just a thought.

Cmon bro, the simplest answers usually the right one. Hes a bad loser and is pulling anything he can out to discredit the result 

8 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

You know Trump could still come back in 2024?

Is that possible? 

@Forestluv what's this about?

Can Trump contest for the presidency again in 2024? 

Anyways by then he will be too old so no worries. 

@Consept Simplest explanation yes, but it has to fit the big picture. I think this is really exciting! I'm even going to support Biden if it turns out that Trump's accusation was baseless. I have doubts however. Trump has the whole U.S. intelligence community behind him. Ask the current Director of National Intelligence.

1. Why all the folks arriving with bags and luggages to the voting stations in Michigan?

2. Why were they barricading where they counted the votes in Michigan as well? 

3. Even if Trump doesn’t run in 2024 don’t underestimate Mike Pence who performed very well agains Kamala.