Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Totally agree. This is going to get worse. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That is the Republican game plan: count in-person rural / suburbs first and suppress VBM and urban counting. Get an early lead, claim victory then question the "flip".

Imagine a town with 55% Biden voters and 45% Trump voters. If we count mostly Trump voters first, it will appear he has a big lead and he can claim victory. As the Biden votes are counted Trumpers can claim it's being "flipped" and there is fraud. It's all optics. The Trumpers were never "ahead". Nothing "flipped". It just appears that way since mostly Trump votes were counted first. 

That makes a lot of sense. 

Also Trump is constantly pushing voter fraud agenda right now. Rigged election according to him. 

How about all the voter intimidation Trumpers were doing for weeks and months?  Trump cars surrounded and tailgated the Biden bus. Clear case of intimidation. 

If at all, it is Trump who needs to be sued by Biden for encouraging an undemocratic election. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Let’s go to 4chan to see what Trump supporters are saying 

???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

guess if we’re being strategic we need to make leftist party with the Republicans some time soon.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

???

They're probably demanding Trump build a wall around the white house. 

The wall will be built finally! xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

They're probably demanding Trump build a wall around the white house. 

The wall will be built finally! xD

Lol

16 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

I also hope that Trump doesn’t create TRUMPTV and/or try to become the president in 2024.

He would be 78 yrs old by then. With his diet, health and mental decline, I highly doubt he even could or be alive by then. 

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

???

Been there. 

There were more libs than them. 

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even with a Biden victory, this election has revealed just how under-developed the American population is. We over-estimated America's development.

Biden winning by a razor thin margin after 4 years of Trump's disastrous admin is very troubling. It should have been a landslide but people are so uneducated and my guess is that 50% of the country is stuck in a right-wing brainwashing alternative media echochamber that has rotted their minds.

This does not bode well for future elections. That alt-media echochamber is not going away with Trump.

Exactly what I was thinking. This is deeply concerning. For such a seemingly advanced society, for Biden to win within such close margins is frankly unbelievable really quite terrifying. I really wonder the major variables are as to how such a large portion of the country still sways towards Trumpism.

And you're right, the introduction of Trumpism mentality has bred a new cultural phenomenon that will likely stick around and shift the entire identity of the nation.

I'm curious to know what shaped the collective psychology of America to be in the state that it's in today. I'm sure the pandemic and its relative consequences to people's lives along with pure fear-mongering are huge factors. 

The way I see it, there are two paths from here on: Either America will progress more towards higher intelligence and green-like views and far-right-wing content will slowly be seen as medieval garbage, or more Trumpish people will rise and slowly mark the end of America's reign as a leading nation, at least morally and culturally. 

4 years of modern-day Hitler resembling behaviors... Holy shit 'Merica, what in the actual FUCK is wrong with this country?? Is it Trump who permanently fucked up the entire establishment and the minds of the people, or did he just activate a part of the country that was already present? Maybe both? 

Edited by Free Mind

This is why Trump's team is panicking about PA and claiming fraud. There is a near perfect correlation between the number of uncounted votes and Trump's lead that predicts Biden will win PA comfortably. Trump's team is trying to get ahead to set a "fraud" narrative before their inevitable defeat. 

PA vote.png

6 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

He would be 78 yrs old by then. With his diet, health and mental decline, I highly doubt he even could or be alive by then. 

It's a miracle he's even alive today. The guy has the energy of a crackhead squirrel with its head chopped off. It just wakes up in the morning, eats a Big Mac, and runs around frantically doing whatever he possibly can to fill the emotional void that was given to him by his dad. The quality of genes for his physiology seem to outweigh his absolutely toxic lifestyle. Not to mention the enormous amounts of stress and neurosis he goes through every single day. 

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This is why Trump's team is panicking about PA and claiming fraud. There is a near perfect correlation between the number of uncounted votes and Trump's lead that predicts Biden will win PA comfortably. Trump's team is trying to get ahead to set a "fraud" narrative before their inevitable defeat. 

PA vote.png

Nice Excel analysis. That's the most beautiful R**2 I've ever seen. 

6 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Nice Excel analysis. That's the most beautiful R**2 I've ever seen. 

0.997 is a thing of beauty. Assuming the number of uncounted votes is accurate, Trump is gonna lose PA. 

At the current pace of counting, the chart predicts Biden will take over the lead after 6 more hours of counting. I'm not sure how late they will count. Around midnight tonight or tomorrow morning. 

The US population appears to be like a child kicking and screaming because it doesn't want to enter Green. Or even healthy Orange...

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

The world feels a lot more peaceful now, now that Trump is losing. I am starting to have a little faith in humanity now.

I mean, I was fully emotionally prepared for a Trump win this time. I remember in 2016, I didn't sleep for an entire week when he won! This time I was prepared for some fireworks.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

So it seems we are getting there, Biden can win this, by a small margin, but enough to send the clown away from power. I'm not declaring victory, but seems that the final count, considering what's left and from where, should favour Biden. Republicans being so nervous and declaring fraud is very significant as well, they expect to lose once those votes are counted, so they are messing around.

As Leo said, Trump made a huge mistake by declaring victory and fraud so soon, how can a democratic candidate explain he wanted to stop counting the votes? How can his supporters defend this? I understand you want your candidate to win, but he's talking directly about not counting votes, wtf! In my country it's not uncommon one or two seats of the parlament changing once they count the mail votes, which can happen some hours later or even next day. Every political party and citizens accept this as part of the election game. How could we not? Trump is crazy and so are most Trumpists.

6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

0.997 is a thing of beauty. Assuming the number of uncounted votes is accurate, Trump is gonna lose PA. 

At the current pace of counting, the chart predicts Biden will take over the lead after 6 more hours of counting. I'm not sure how late they will count. Around midnight tonight or tomorrow morning. 

It shouldn't matter how late they stay up counting since there is no formal deadline, is there? Of course, there's Trump's whole fraud narrative that may hold a little more weight to the right as time goes by. 

We also got Nevada too just in case. 

Cautious but optimistic. 

Trump getting desperate. It will be interesting to see the stench of "loser" tarnishes Trump's appeal to MAGA. They've had quite the symbiotic relationship. 

trump text.jpg