Jacobsrw

The New Cult of Brian Rose and David Icke

141 posts in this topic

@Zanoni agreed. There are way too many blanket statements being made. 

@LaucherJunge unfortunately I don’t agree with you there. Icke is is projecting an idealistic ideology. He makes good points that should be valued for their critical thinking. However, to assume because one makes a point that it then substantiates evidence is absurd. That’s no more reasonable than assuming that Africa is discreetly rich but have not yet exposed it. 

I feel you are missing the point of this post it’s not critiquing his theories but the way in which he is proposing them. He is pontificating and proposing them as if they were a revelatory religious script. He’s over simplifying complex issues that cannot be explained away by finger pointing. The very government he critics is the same government created by the society he lives in beneath it. So it’s quite grand wouldn’t you say?

Not only this, but he ignores the ramifications for his rhetoric. To publicise such ideas to people is dangerous and not congruent to the level of consciousness he assumes he has. One must speak to people via the level of development they are at.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@LfcCharlie4 again, he may make some valid points, and to some of them I agree, vaccines being one. However, that’s not the point of this discussion, it’s the lack of foresight for the way in which he is speaking.

He champions his ideas like a radical fundamentalist, speaking as if he is going to be waging war against the government. The consciousness and love he refers to or at the very least expresses, is filtered through the lens of his own ideological position not through consciousness itself. Eg. “I’m more powerful then them”, “I wont stop fighting them until my jobs done”. He contradicts himself.

A conscious being would not fragment society in such a way to create an “us vs. them” mentality. This is extremely deluded and inconsistent to the very nature of consciousness. Consciousness is inclusive not conditional and fragmentary. Not only this but his solutions are that but of resistance which fundamentally is no different than a civil rights war, which unequivocally imparts violence. I just struggle to see the sense in the way that he speaks.

Edited by Jacobsrw

This isn't about David Icke. He's just a bloke. If this same information was delivered by a person you respect and liked the sound of, you'd probably take what he's saying a little more seriously. 

@DivineSoda well to a degree it is about him, due to the expressions he is making being quite unique to him. I’m by no means downplaying the severity of what he is saying or denying he’s great contributions. But to blindly believe it or assume his theories sufficiently explain the complexity of global issues is naive.

Mm I don’t know about that. There are many people to whom I admire but completely disagree with some of their propositional approaches. It’s not what one says but how they say it. 

The human mind is delicate and does not take much to disturb. One must be careful in how they choose to nourish it.

Edited by Jacobsrw

16 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Who else here is concerned about this Brian Rose/David Icke London Real movement? 

16 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

This banding together for free speech, finds me very concerned.

You should be more concerned about a lack of vaccine testing and ofc the coronavirus, which was likely created by the Chinese government even if it's not a bio weapon.

If a civil war happens because of this it won't be because of only one side, but it's not likely to happen anyway.

Edited by tenta

I don't think Brian Rose is doing it for Icke. I think he is doing it to combat Youtube's censorship and monopoly on information. He has Icke on because Icke triggers Youtube's reaction and makes the censorship obvious.

For that I respect Brian Rose. He also said repeatedly he doesn't necessarily agree with everything Icke says, but believes Icke has the right to say it. He is fighting for digital freedom of speech.

Quite possibly. Something definitely to keep in mind. In fact, vaccine testing has always been problematic in the struggle for large sampling due to many experimental limits. 

Also true. However, words are more powerful than often acknowledged. And the way in which they are being used in the dialogue regarding this topic is nothing short of irrational.

@Jj13 you make a good point in distinguishing the differences between them. Although, I would almost say Brian Rose’s approaches are even more radical than Icke’s. He is trying to create a political civil rights movement. Rarely has this ended well. Almost all fundamentalism is derived from this. His free speech ideal contradicts what he espouses because it undermines that free speech is contextual. Not only this but the rigour used echoes divisiveness and subordination. Establishing a free speech army to tower over companies is no more conscious than a company using people as pawns.

I've always been a bit skeptical of David Icke and others who espouse a lot of these conspiracy theories. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like David Icke (and especially Alex Jones) have a strong bias against what are widely accepted as leftist positions. One such example of this is claiming climate change is a globalist agenda. They also tend to single out billionaires like George Soros, which strikes me as having slight anti-Semetic undertones. If they equally criticized billionaire elites like the Koch brothers, perhaps I'd take their theories more seriously. However it seems like a lot of the conspiracy theories espoused are in essence, stage Blue backlash against Green.

I think many of David Icke's views can just be explained away by the unfettered capitalism that has taken root in our world. However, I am almost certain that he and his followers would be close minded to this possibility. I do not believe there are elites with evil hidden agendas to dominate the world populace. I view the world as a wild horse, where everyone is scheming and manipulating to make larger and larger profits at the expense of our environment and human dignity.

Edited by abundance

No worries, they Waco'd his platforms and quieted his voice.

Now enjoy your alternative media options, CNN or ABC? 

Hmm at this rate... wonder when Actualized.org will be banned? 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

32 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

I agree.

There might be a big backlash going on, people hating on Bill Gates etc. I'd say that's just scapegoating. I can't see Leo or Sadhguru or Ralston or any high consciousness guy attacking someone else like that. Maybe that's just his way. I know from direct experience that people who watch the news are neurotic as fuck about corona, and make themselves more prone to sickness. I can literally feel the heaviness of fear about it around.

I would not call this a cult though. It's just people being angry as fuck about being lied to in the media, etc. I think Icke has good intentions. They had a conversation which was live streamed to 1 million people, and Icke didn't even talk about corona or any of his theories. He simply said to act from a place of love. That's what we ought to do. I would not call him a cult leader or anything like that.

Complaining about society is not narcissism to me.

Edited by Bittu

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

2 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

xD People here won't be demonizing so called "us vs them" mentalities then 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

David Icke lacks an understanding of systems thinking and how this stuff works. He was literally playing with fire. What did he think was gonna happen the way he was handling this? Was Bill Gates gonna say 'Oh man I completely missed that vaccines are trash! Thank you so much David Icke for opening my eyes to this.' Nope. What happens is that you get banned, sued, hate-speeched, taken out.

Look at my last post on the 'Collective Ego Mega-Thread' where I go into why collective egos follow simplistic ideologies. You're either for them or against them. If you're for them, they'll not hurt you, they may even be on your side. If you're against them, they will ruthlessly and efficiently get you out of their way when they go about trying to achieve their objectives.

There are more strategic ways to take your stand. You can have a solution-oriented approach to this where you get in the shoes of Bill Gates and really understand what he's doing, you really understand what mainstream medicos are doing and why they're promoting vaccines. If you create an us vs them, even if you win, you'll incur collateral damage.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

This is very nuanced situation, the fact is big tech shouldn't necessarily be the judge of what is acceptable and what's not so I don't believe that Icke should've been banned. However if you as a company like London Real have this platform and are going to have people with alternative ideas (which there should be a space for) you have to be responsible with it. 

These interviews are not responsible, everything Icke, Buttar and whoever say, is presented as fact this automatically gives it a propaganda feel. A lot of the claims are easily proven wrong esp in the case of Buttar, it is clear there's a finincial motive for everyone involved. There's no questioning that challenges these claims, which people complain happens in the mainstream as well, which it does but I'd actually argue there's more challanging questioning in the mainstream, even if you don't agree if you want to see it in the mainstream, why would you not want to see it here? 

Icke has probably been awakened and I think does have a certain understanding of things, but I know just from looking at the comments on YouTube videos most of the people are only concerned with the conspiracy side of things. We have to be honest about that. So if he presents the love stuff as a solution that is not being taken in. 

The other thing that it's very easy to turn it in to free speech thing or that YouTube is shutting different views down, but the fact is London Real was told that you can't talk about 5g being linked to corona, they talked about and youtube pulled the video. So it wasn't a surprise, then they jump on it and make a big deal about being shut down and ask for donations to setup their own thing, for which they get a million pounds. So there are real issues with how we regulate free speech in this new world, but these guys are definitely taking advantage of the situation, and I'm more talking about London Real and Brian Rose rather than Icke. To be fair to him Icke has been consistent for years, I would question why he's talking about this stuff now as it can only create fear and anger amongst people, I also don't see many solutions from him. 

I'm terms of it being a cult, I wouldn't go as far as that but there's definitely a lot of cultish tactics and a significant lack of critical thinking from the followers. I think people are scared and want certainty which even the mainstream don't have right now, so believing this kind of stuff gives them that. 

This videos been posted before but I think it sums everything up well-

I also want to post this video, it features Buttar at the end but watch the whole thing to get a sense of where some of these guys are coming from - 

con astistry conspiracy ''theorist'' pricks 

just for that

YouTube went bazooka... 

403k3u.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

David Icke lacks an understanding of systems thinking and how this stuff works. He was literally playing with fire. What did he think was gonna happen the way he was handling this? Was Bill Gates gonna say 'Oh man I completely missed that vaccines are trash! Thank you so much David Icke for opening my eyes to this.' Nope. What happens is that you get banned, sued, hate-speeched, taken out.

Hard to imagine he didn’t see this all coming. He’s not pushing his position to get Bill to stop being Bill, but to create a ripple effect in the masses to encourage those willing, not to simply follow like sheep

Have you checked out Ralph smart, (infinite waters) bold claim and perspective? It seems to fall in line and offer a more expansive or systems outlook. He’s been doing daily live streams, along with this latest video

“You can’t hold something down that was designed to rise” 

Edited by DrewNows

@abundance yes that’s right. The leftist positions they appear to resist. However Icke is slightly different in his ideas where he proposes utopian ideals. Railing against money, digital currency, vaccines etc. these are not really right wing views. Alex Jones, however, argues for almost anything that contradicts the left. He comes across like a instigator enjoying the fire that ignites controversy.

@Chakra Lion You seem to be equating the validity of Icke with the invalidity of the mainstream media. This is obscuring. Just because Icke poses thought provoking ideals that stray away from main stream media doesn’t validate them anymore than the media. He invites critical thinking, granted, I think this is great. However, he also lacks the foresight in his words and over extends in his claims, over simplifying complex nuanced issues. 

Not only this but he neglects the ramifications of the way in which people in fear will consume his content. This is a dangerous move, and could create the very thing he claims to be fighting.

@Bittu this is true. Media companies are unnecessarily censoring freeform dialogue. This could also create a violent backlash where those who use the platforms patriotically support content that undermines these media companies. There needs to be an equalisation across the distribution of content.

@TrynaBeTurquoise people will always speak regardless of the platform it is on. The platform isn’t the problem but the way in which people speak from it. The inability to discern divisive dialogue will only precipitate further ideologues that fragment societies.

@Parththakkar12 exactly my thoughts too. He makes extremely vague claims that seem to be circular in their reasoning, although that’s not the point. The point is like you said, he’s playing with fire. He’s trying to fight the very hand that feeds him, that never ends well. From what he proposes he supports a communist government, which never works in large populations and destabilises economic growth. Capitalism isn’t the problem, it’s the monitoring of that results in being. 

@Consept great observation.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Youtube is a company! Unfortunately with a monopoly on video streaming... they can choose who they want on their site, if they dont like a video, tough shit. Icke still has books on Amazon though, its not like hes totally gone. 

I dont agree with Icke btw. I think hes very toxic. Just because he says hes God and Infinite Love is everything doesnt mean he knows whats hes talking about. Look! I can say that too! 

Were all one! You are God! Everything is love! There is no separation! Youre living in a dream. 

See how easy that was? Im not enlightened Im just copying what everyone else is saying. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!