Jacobsrw

The New Cult of Brian Rose and David Icke

141 posts in this topic

Why even bother commenting if that’s your conclusion? @DivineSoda

@Consept good question. I personally feel there should be more concern around London Real at the moment than Icke, after all the basis of this issue is stemmed from it. Brian Rose to me appears to be founding a new capitalist ideal to try and destabilise large media companies. However, the way in which he is doing this seems very aggravative. Taking shots at YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn is likely to backfire and have his company blacklisted. Not only this, but his motive seems unclear. He claims to educate and provide free content, but then builds a million dollar independent entity off the donations of others. If anything that’s the beginnings of a dangerous ideology.

That clip you shared only highlights the desperation that Rose seems to have for spreading his platform, also a concern. If you believe so much in what you do people should willingly take part. You shouldn't need to relentlessly drag them along. 

@Consept @GreenWoods regarding Icke, he is definitely in on this. He continues to flamboyantly mock media companies for the censoring they expound. Further, he congratulated Brian on his new media platform for free speech. He may not be single handily endorsing Rose but he does support this new ideal. Danger of this? Well people could become so deluded and hysteric so as to infer everything is censored to the point ridiculous money is spent to create independent entities for crowd sharing. This will likely get locked down and further exacerbate censoring measures. Resisting the government like a macho will never end well. And clearly, none of this is reminiscent of Love.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@roar please elaborate, I don’t understand the point you are making?

@Jacobsrw Icke is not in on this, it’s more likely he’s unaware and just happy someone with a big platform is allowing him somewhere to speak. 

He was doing tbis in the 90s talking to a man & his dog. 

You have to remember Icke faced ridiculous ridicule to the point of his children being bullied & not being able to leave the house without being laughed at, I don’t think one would go through all of that for the sake of it. 

I know we’re on 2 sides of the spectrum regarding Icke, but I don’t see why he’d be in it for the money. He lives in a 1 bedroom flat in the Isle Of Wight (single) and all of his kids are grown up. All the money would just be used on putting on Tours and marketing I imagine. I think the concerns regarding Brian are legit, but overall his podcast is pretty amazing he’s had some great people on recently- including Sadhguru and Wim Hof, so in that domain I can’t complain. His business accelerator on the other hand doesn’t look so great. 

I admit, Brian has a shady side, maybe it’s the banker in him looking for opportunity. The crypto thing was very dodgy, let’s see how this digital freedom platform plays out. He also started selling freedom fighter merch kind of stuff, it was quite nice, but he’s definitely maximising this opportunity.

Im not sure who else would give Icke a platform due to the censorship though, he was on a UK podcast True Geordie las year which is fairly big over here, but he’d never get Joe Rogan or anything like that as he wouldn’t risk his platform, Brian is his best bet right now, especially since his 1 Million sub YT got deleted. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

37 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

regarding Icke, he is definitely in on this. He continues to flamboyantly mock media companies for the censoring they expound. Further, he congratulated Brian on his new media platform for free speech. He may not be single handily endorsing Rose but he does support this new ideal. Danger of this? Well people could become so deluded and hysteric so as to infer everything is censored to the point ridiculous money is spent to create independent entities for crowd sharing. This will likely get locked down and further exacerbate censoring measures. Resisting the government like a macho will never end well. And clearly, none of this is reminiscent of Love.

Im not saying isnt complicit in this, he definitely is, i just dont think hes the driving force. If you look at Roses history this definitely within his remit. Icke seems more happy about this god status and promotion hes being given by Rose. Either way my predication is that this is going to heavily backfire on Rose, the crowd will eventually turn against him when all his history comes up/when he takes things too far or asks for too much. Theres a lot of people out there that seem to not like him for legitimate reasons. 

I feel compassion for him as he seemed to be making steps to evolve but unfortunately hes deep in this unhealthy orange mindset, i hope he learns from what i think will end up being a massive fuck up.

Icke will just go back to doing his Icke stuff, i dont think anything will change in that regard. Hopefully Buttar doesnt come back i think what he espouses is truly dangerous, theres african youtube channels using his clips as reference point for them to stand up and refuse vaccines, which has the potential to kill millions of Africans, ironic that hes speaking out against Gates' so called 'depopulation'. Whole things a mess honestly and i hope the public wise up

@LfcCharlie4 I agree with you there, he is likely using Brian’s platform for exposure but that doesn’t dispute his London Real affiliations as shady. 

I feel he knows what’s going on, he’s a smart guy. If you watch the recent video he at the beginning congratulated Rose for establishing his new platform, stating it a great move for humanity. He is aware of the censorship problem and claims his disapproval to be a part of his government renaissance.

But in the end I don’t know the guy. I just see his media personality. Which I find concerning. I wish him all the best nonetheless, I’m sure he is a genuine human on a deeper level.

Rose is the main problem here, purporting a revolution through resistive motives. Not a smart move, the guy will get demolished. 

@Consept he’s definitely not a driving force, but he is a cog in the wheel playing his part. Denigrating media companies along with Rose. Will soon see what happens there. As for Brian Rose and London Real, he is headed for implosion in my opinion as you said. He’s trying too grow to quick and riding a  temporary wave which will subside and come crashing down upon him. 

I too feel for him, but if your going to extract ridiculous amounts of money from people and delude them into a paradigm of hysteria, consequences need to be learnt. Hopefully he learns from this and develops a more refined, authentic and higher quality platform in the future.

Edited by Jacobsrw

The thread title needs to be edited to something less slanderous of what Brian Rose is doing for freedom of speech and freedom of press. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise the thread is up for debate. Some see it as a cult some do not. Many here see Brian’s movement as a toxic ideology, in that regard the thread title is congruent to the dialogue that is being spoken about it.

Also freedom of speech is not a problem. However, Brian’s approach to this is extremely contentious. Freedom of speech is not binary. It depends on how you espouse your ideas in relation to it.

33 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise the thread is up for debate. Some see it as a cult some do not. Many here see Brian’s movement as a toxic ideology, in that regard the thread title is congruent to the dialogue that is being spoken about it.

Also freedom of speech is not a problem. However, Brian’s approach to this is extremely contentious. Freedom of speech is not binary. It depends on how you espouse your ideas in relation to it.

Your null argument is the only thing here that is contentious. Brian is one of the most authentic people out there, he left millions on the table in banking to inspire people and speaks his heart on a day to day basis putting up a platform for a variety of different perspectives including spiritual masters. He's been doing this for years, its clear you are blatantly projecting. You're going down a slippery slope labeling what he's doing a "toxic ideology" (pointing the finger, slandering people who actually have your best interest in mind) when one day something you stand for is going to be labeled a "toxic ideology" and will be banned/censored. Oh...shittO.o

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Clearly, you have already adopted a position to which is sensitive to opposing views. This exemplifies more than I need to explain. I respect your view and you have right to do so. However, you seem to be assuming that Brian Rose is the authority of such an idea you are speaking. This is a misconstrued assumption.

Many are doing great things regarding freedom of speech which does not involve desperately draining the money out of average citizens. And your belief about Brian, clearly demonstrates how little you acknowledge his privilege. He had plenty of money before London Real without the risk of no business capital. Don’t frame his situation to be something it is not. A good man maybe so, this does not justify his approaches to freedom of speech. The ramifications will speak, people can then make their judgments.

I apologise if this came off rude, that was not my intention.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@TrynaBeTurquoise 

Not to attack you and just to encourage healthy debate because i would very much like to here opposing views on this, but youre going to have to answer the points that have been raised otherwise its just i like him you dont, which is pointless. I agree with you that he created a platform that i myself subscribed to and i wished him the best through his journey, however now he seems to have turned a corner in my opinion, although you might have a differing point of view which id very much like to hear. 

So the points ive raised are as follows - 

- Explain your view on his shady history with his business practices, namely his courses which have received a lot of bad reviews with people claiming they were scammed (before any of this free speech stuff)- https://www.scamguard.com/londonrealtv/

- Explain your view on his pyramid crypto currency scheme, of which he used his platform to promote https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/fqmy2s/a_new_creepto_pyramid_scheme_targeting_british/

- Do you think someone with such a history is capable of this kind of deception that we're seeing now? (note im not asking if he did it)

- Do you think creating a 'freedom platform' for £1m gained through donations, which is hosted on 3rd party hosting solutions is a  realistic spend of that money? The other points are to create a blockchain currency which will probably be the pyramid thing

- What do you think of the fact he kept raising how much money was needed depending on how much he was getting? 

- Do you think its right to promote someone like Buttar who has many malpractice lawsuits for taking advantage of cancer patients who later died by promising a cancer cure? And espouses false and misinformation

- Do you think there is a possibility hes milking this situation a little bit as he will get more exposure and money?

Now like i said i didnt really have a problem with him before and im all for free speech, so as much as you want to, id ask for you not to attack me and just answer the points directly so we can actually debate this issue

Edited by Consept

@Consept now that’s how you conduct a  healthy dialogue. Good job. I too would like to hear responses to these ambiguous issues.

Ps. It’s not about defaming the guy but more clearly understanding his underlying motives.

Edited by Jacobsrw

I swear the same people who think they have the authority on the nature of love and are adamant against ideologies on here are the ones who spend all day keyboard jockeying trying to discredit people who are actually making a positive impact on the world. For all the people claiming his course is a scam there are tons of credible reviews claiming its 100% legit and you get out what you put into it. Brian rose is putting his own reputation at stake here by doing what he is doing. If he was a snake scamming people he wouldn't be putting his own business and brand at risk associating himself with "crazy conspiracy theorists" they even removed him from linkedin before he fought to get his account back. All your claims against him are speculation at best, assuming the worst, using baseless accusations like "shady history with his business practices", (UH, have you seen Bill Gates shady history with business practices but anyone who calls him out on here is a conspiracy theorist?) You guys are paranoid that he is a scammer when you demonize people who are calling out the government (which has a proven reputation for scamming and deception) Say my position is partial and biased but it is no more partial and biased than yours. Turquoise out B|

@TrynaBeTurquoise You provided no justifiable response to the questions that were posed. You are just informing your judgement by the subjective opinions you hold not evidence that seamounts. Appreciate your contribution, but it has by no means progressed the dialogue in this discussion. 

Nobody is trying to keyboard jockey. There are questions to be answered, which cannot be done away with by asserting blanket statements “there are tons of credible reviews”. He has not clearly explained the underpinnings of his motives. And clearly, you lack the foresight to see the possible concerns in his approximated actions, this I hope you begin to expand.

Anywho, when one is convinced on a belief, they are bound to the very notions that maintain that belief. No words here will suffice in opening one up to otherwise.

I wish you all the best.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw  I feel @TrynaBeTurquoise raises some very interesting points. 

If we are going to hold Rose under a microscope, shouldn't we do the same for the elites regarding their business. 

Gates, Soros, Zuckerberg etc? 

We can go into that if you want to, since you seem to have an issue with people not liking Brian's course, you must have an issue with blatant data privacy issues and manipulation, antitrust, funding certain movements. 

For the online courses I've been through, I could find a list of people calling it a scam, yet it's helped me and 100s of others create a 6 figure business, so it's not as simple as one person get's nothing out of it meaning it's complete shit. 

We have to hold each person to the same standards then right? 

Then we can get into mainstream news outlets if you wish?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 we can discuss that if you. I specifically targeted Brian Rose and Icke due to the exponential hijacking of consumer attention.

All individuals who propose such ideas should be equally inquired to. Zuckerberg has had this recurrently, and I respect is admission in the matter. Other media giants require maybe the same treatment, however, most of their efforts are equalised throughout their platform. Brian Rose is using this pandemic as leverage to expand the capital of his business, that to me is completely unethical. As many of those interested in his courses and content already succumb to social instabilities, such finances and mental health.

The only other individual off the top of my head that fits a similar criteria is Jeff Bezo’s. He has single handily manipulated the distribution and regulation of consumer products. Leaving small business to the expense of incomparable competition from which they are left dissolute.

@LfcCharlie4 @TrynaBeTurquoise 

Let me try and summarise your points for the sake of clarity

- There are lots of good reviews therefore his course is not a scam (would need to see those)

- He's put his reputation on the line talking to 'conspiracy people' this risk shows that hes legit 

- The claims put to him are all speculation 

- Other entities do similar or worse things than Rose such as the government, Gates, Soros etc therefore we shouldnt bother focusing on Rose

- We should go through all of what mainstream do, facebook, media etc to work out whether they do things that we're not happy with 

- Youve done the online course yourself so you know its a good course and youve made money from doing it 

Is this a fair summary? 

@Jacobsrw Yeah, I'm in the Self-Publishing business and until you're making 30k/month+ you have no option but to use Amazon really, especially for Auidobooks as Audible dominate most of the market share, I literally only know a harmful out of 1000s who have successfully moved their business partially outside of Amazon at least in this industry, they completely dominate the Book market. They've also recently just been filed against for stealing FBA sellers details and creating their own products using the data, and then ranking them higher and pushing them. 

Surely, even you have to admit what is clear with this Virus is that small businesses are being destroyed while huge Corps like Amazon are doing better than ever? The wealth gap is only going to continue to grow. 

This is why I think targeting Rose is like a fish in a pond, he's no saint but at least he is attempting to push back against these HUGE organizations. 

FaceBook is the same, them YT& Google dominate the advertising/ marketing space, it is incredibly effective, but means everything runs through them, while it is great you can target customers, they can (and will eventually) choose what they push to suit whatever agenda they have, meaning they can show and push the average person into buying whatever they want them to.

Nowadays, your best bet of opening a small online business is through.....Amazon, Shopify etc, you could do SMMA but that is becoming flooded. But, it's not like it's 100% bad, of course we have to remain balanced. 

@Consept  This is his sales page - https://londonreal.tv/m/biz-enroll/

I can't vouch for the course, as I haven't done it. I just know with the online courses I have done, there is ALWAYS haters, for the one I done, the guys literally can't tell anyone their publishing account as they have people after them 24/7 wanting to shut them down, yet they've helped 100s start an online business, and create the life they wanted, so I'm just saying because 1 person calls scam, doesn't mean it's all bad. 

However, the crypto stuff I admit is shady, I know little about Crypto but from what I do pyramid schemes like this don't sound great. 

To be fair, there is a report calling out London Real as part of 'Deplatforming Icke' so I won't be surprised if his channel gets deleted. 

Yes, for one, Soros uses children as Propoganda for his agenda remind you of a certain political group from Germany?.... 

You won't watch it as it's by a conspiracy group, but this documentary (I don't agree with it all) goes into much more detail about these figures, but it also has a clear agenda as it's related to Qanon which pushes the right wing of course, however, some of the findings anf facts they present are very eye opening- 

All I'm saying is that there is a lot to question, and in my view it is better to watch and research yourself, rather than blindly ignore and pretend it's all okay. 

I also advise checking out this document, when you realize Covid, 9/11, 2008 financial crash etc aren't isolated incidents but part of a much bigger 'agenda' you can put more dots together. But, again I'm not saying it is all correct, merely to watch and question from various sources. 

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1YjDMXrc8GmD3y-bC9FlpsTBV_kMMbdh1OD-4BzF94oDhV7HC0I0FjjRw 

Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030 is probably the most worrisome thing I've seen, in terms of it's happening in front of our eyes, and a lot of the things would be great- UBI for one, but if used as a control. (Think Covid destroying small businesses, unemployment and AI taking jobs) it could end up being the worst thing possible. 

I would say the UN are really not who you think they are, films like Geostorm come across like Propoganda to push the Climate Change agenda, and use that as a means to add more taxes, more control etc. And, again let me be clear, we NEED to stop destroying the environment- but is CO2 really the main problem? Isn't maybe stopping destroying the forests, and polluting everything we touch more important? 

I'm also Vegan, and can clear as day see how Veganism is sadly being used as part of this agenda, as a means to shut down small farms and allow big Corp to come in and take over, and then mass produce GMO, not real food of course. 

Yes, it's Icke, but I really recommend this video regarding Agenda 21- Covid fits a lot of the criteria and allows for things such as - Mandatory Vaccines, Cashless society, collapse of financial system and One world currency to replace it etc. 

Original was deleted with Icke's channel- 

Gates- Well you know my views on that, I think it will become clearer as the years go on, he isn't the saint he's made out to be. 

I almost forgot, Shaun Attwood shared this- 

(he was one of the biggest Epstein video creators, and is part of the Alt Media, yet instead of being described as an ex Stock Market millionaire, he's simply remembered for the Ecstasy cartel he created - btw recommend watching his podcasts with True Geordie on this they're hilarious!)

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_db8ff469f6914534ac02309bb488f948.pdf

They are now targeting anyone related to Icke.

@LfcCharlie4

I get what youre saying and like we've said before there are loads of issues with data protection, i sell on Amazon myself and yes it is obvious that they take private label seller items, similar to what supermarkets do when they copy brands, all of that isnt good, its a conflict of interest having a marketplace and also competing against sellers within that marketplace. 

But who we're talking about specifically is Brian Rose, all your arguments could be brought up whoever we're talking about to say 'well theres worse things going on'. Now why i think this is extra important is because the argument of who or what should be the authority on free speech is very, very important, as such if someone is acting in bad faith and trying to exploit the situation which is what is being claimed, then i think that is worth an honest discussion. 

You said you havent used his course, there are a lot of people who arent happy with it, ive posted links to them previously. I myself was considering doing his podcast course but i never got round to it, so im not against courses or him on principle, if i had seen the amount of negative feedback hes gotten because of it, i wouldnt have even considered it. Theres so many reddit threads devoted to it, so many reviews, its unusual to see that many honestly.

Another thing thats concerning is that he deletes comments on his videos and hes even had bad reviews of london real pulled down, check this guys blog - https://yannwithayahuasca.com/2016/04/18/why-i-left-london-real-academy-against-my-will-review/

This seems very hypocritical to me and would imply its not about free speech at all or at least with the freedom platform he wants to be the authority on whats posted, so how is this a freedom platform? 

What hes saying his motives are do not correspond with his actions. If his motives were true then its a valid conversation to have and the idea of freedom of speech needs to be sorted out, but how hes going about it doesnt seem the best way, even if his motives were honest.