TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura is there something more complex and energetic than a dimension? (Open ended question. It’s been on my all day)

Your question makes no sense to me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@The observer Yeah I get you

no u dont b cuz freedom is more fundamental than love and morality is based on freedom whether u choose to pick love as a code or not is up to u and whatever way u go is automatically love

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

@The observer He means that the more conscious you become, the less morals you will need to follow in order to be moral. A lot of people have their morals depend on laws and rules that they set up for themselves, but if your morality depends on laws and rules then that is not a very high form of morality. In a sense, true morality is no morality. If you are highly conscious, you wont need morals in order to embody morality, because those morals themselves are based on high consciousness.

thats like saying that a homosexual person would become more heterosexual or that a white person would become more black by the degree of his consciousness 

the two arent even related but they can intersect at times theres no denial about that its just not a universal rule is what im saying

so ur adding morality as an outcome for awakening where it isnt.

u said "the more conscious you become, the less morals you will need to follow in order to be moral"

and im saying "the more conscious you become, the less morals you will need to follow"

thats the difference 

Edited by The observer

@The observer

37 minutes ago, The observer said:

"the more conscious you become, the less morals you will need to follow"

You need to follow less morals because you wont need to follow them in order to be moral.

39 minutes ago, The observer said:

so ur adding morality as an outcome for awakening where it isnt.

It is an outcome, how can you cause harm to others when you see them as yourself and see everything as love? Morals are literally based on high consciousness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

You are probably not gonna awaken to begin with if you are out there killing people.   Honesty is also very much key.   

The devil is an unconscious God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 but no joking if you were in a situation of pushing a button. Or you push and half population die. Or you don't and everyone die in 10 years. Would you do it ? 

Just thinking out loud. There is no point in killing people otherwise

@The observer Okay let me summarise what I’m trying to say. 

Awaken to love and morals become irrelevant, you don’t need them. 

You simply live a life based on love, awaken to love and you will see that!’

@Haumea2018 Can you help me explain this, I’m not sure I’m doing a great job explaining it ?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 4/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

No, this is absolutely impossible to do in finite human form.

Because now you are talking about ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead.

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

So if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but not the whole of Infinity.

Feel free to test this. Try to love truly unconditionally. You'll find it impossible until you die and surrender absolutely all form. Formed love is limited, finite, and conditional. The highest love is a pure abstraction. Yet it's more real than all form.

Within an Infinite Mind, abstraction comes prior to manifest reality. Abstraction is highest Perfection.

I'm very looking forward to watch your video about Abstraction.. ☺️

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

@The observer

You need to follow less morals because you wont need to follow them in order to be moral.

It is an outcome, how can you cause harm to others when you see them as yourself and see everything as love? Morals are literally based on high consciousness.

of course i would tell u that if i was ur guru and i had to run a social organization b cuz i know that would serve the organization better than if u behave authentically. its quite similar to running a business if i was ur boss i would tell u that morality and work ethics are crucial for ur well being b cuz otherwise my business would fail. freedom is a dangerous thing to structures it can destroy any structured system b cuz the nature of freedom is chaos and thats antagonistic to structure which nature is homeostasis and sustainability and one of the main components of any human made structure is ideology so morality after awakening is included in there and u should believe that in order for that structure to stay alive so they invent concepts like karma and others which in fact are fundamentally true to keep u under control but theyre also deeply misunderstood and misused and thats mainly why utopia cannot exist

but i am not ur guru or ur boss and i dont want or need anything from u so i wont tell u that. i am just telling u the truth take it or leave it its up to u i have no stakes in this game whatsoever even though i would still prefer if u have morals b cuz i would benefit from it when i interact with u but i value truth more than survival so here i am

Edited by The observer

18 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@The observer 

Awaken to love and morals become irrelevant, you don’t need them. 

You simply live a life based on love, awaken to love and you will see that!’

i have awakened to love and no i disagree with u b cuz freedom is a deeper realization than just love it is total liberation which includes love and hate at the same time and btw hate is not anything other than self love i mean the smaller self of course 

Edited by The observer

On 4/22/2020 at 1:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

In the last month I had to confront the painful fact that my work is meaningless and there is no one to teach, really.

Because Infinite Consciousness cannot be taught. No one will ever get it.

I seriously considered never teaching again. Just going off to do something totally different.

Do whatever you want :) in the end our journey will meet again and maybe we will go to the same point but in a different journey :)... i have a journey to honor.. and you have yours.. see soon! But haha can you please stay for a while? HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH ??????? but if you cannot and we gonna lose you soon then that's life for every beginning there is always an end what matters is the journey i take because of you and i am or we are the one responsible for that to proceed with that life with the takeaways you gave..or be dead without you  and with out realizing what you realized

39 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Do whatever you want :) in the end our journey will meet again and maybe we will go to the same point but in a different journey :)... i have a journey to honor.. and you have yours.. see soon! But haha can you please stay for a while? HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH ??????? but if you cannot and we gonna lose you soon then that's life for every beginning there is always an end what matters is the journey i take because of you and i am or we are the one responsible for that to proceed with that life with the takeaways you gave..or be dead without you  and with out realizing what you realized

Leo is fine.  

He just needs hugs sometimes. 

Edited by Artaemis

2 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Leo is fine.  He just needs hugs sometimes.

Leo is fine.  

He just needs hugs sometimes. 

. it's nothing man, i am at this phase of life that i completely understand him... i am at the beginning , he is on his last days of his life... you, if you honor your journey someday you will say goodbye it's like Jesus christ on his 3rd day before going to heaven.. he rose again then poof! To give comfort to his people.. ... it is not something needs hugs.. Leo Gives his final interaction, Love, communication before he will gone.. and for me, we need to be ready .. it is up to you if you will proceed in your journey that Leo help us to uncover that our takeaways.. we have Leo in ourselves... what ever Leo gave you that is his Pieces... i hope you understand that...

rather "we" need hugs from Leo! Hahaha not """""""""""""Leo Needs our HUGS"

I FEEL HE WILL DO IT SOMEDAY.. so be ready!!! 

Be in your journey, by that tim i think we are ready if it is not be in your journey... we are here we can make this world a greater place without Leo.. Leo by that time Loves us Unconditionally.. he has no form.. and he is now absolute.. 

my thing is to have a sense of journey and someday i will meet Leo there and also say to him hehe you as Myself you told me once this ...and now i am here meeting you as myself .. having this vision it makes me cry right now..

and by that time all the people here , all the people i helped by expressing my life purpose, i will give them , a sweet goodbye a HUG.... 

I watched his latest video and regarding the title of this thread, I would say no. I dont think he is insane an triggerin insanity.

I feel just a bit sad, because I feel this is not getting in a good direction. I sense quite a few strongly narcissistic traits in him and if he really wants to become a good teacher I feel he has to work on humility and compassion.

Or he is just become another one of these narcissitic gurus, who attract people with a lot of childhood traumas and at the end is doing more harm than good to mankind.

But that remains to be seen, its not clear yet.

I mean, taking drugs, having non dual experiences- there is nothing wrong with it. But a good teacher is carefull about what he shares and what he doesnt. And I sense a lack of maturity here.

I think it would maybe helpful if he got a more mature teacher/mentor, who could guide him here.

Edited by Lila

1 hour ago, Lila said:

I watched his latest video and regarding the title of this thread, I would say no. I dont think he is insane an triggerin insanity.

I feel just a bit sad, because I feel this is not getting in a good direction. I sense quite a few strongly narcissistic traits in him and if he really wants to become a good teacher I feel he has to work on humility and compassion.

Or he is just become another one of these narcissitic gurus, who attract people with a lot of childhood traumas and at the end is doing more harm than good to mankind.

But that remains to be seen, its not clear yet.

I mean, taking drugs, having non dual experiences- there is nothing wrong with it. But a good teacher is carefull about what he shares and what he doesnt. And I sense a lack of maturity here.

I think it would maybe helpful if he got a more mature teacher/mentor, who could guide him here.

think about it this way.. you dig deeper and deeper and boom!! You transcend all the teachings all what you currently know.. Leo do everything and read everything to give us insights and wisdom and now he transcend that. And he is being Truthful.. why  can't you see that?? 

Of course Leo is correct. No person can love unconditionally.

Think of Jesus Christ flipping the table.

Think of Buddha becoming sad after learning about the death of his loved ones.

I spoke with an enlightened master who gives people Shaktipat transmission. Yet, when I asked him about his thoughts on psychedelics, he strongly came out against them. He once experienced mindfuck during one of his trips and didn't like it. So he couldn't love the trip.

100% love at all times is a myth.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Unconditional love is impossible for a finite being with any sense of self.

But with that said, you can still love a lot more than you presently do. So don't throw in the towel just because human love can't be perfect.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This thread is gold. Especially the graphic metaphors. LoL. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

I've corrupted this forum. 

every little thing is fine theres no need to worry