TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, The observer said:

@Inliytened1 again ur falling into the same trap. why call dreams an illusion? dreams are perception too and every thing is impermanent so whats the point? we all know life is going to end one way or another but were immersed in it b cuz we dont call our perceptions illusion. this trap is a monkey mind trap and it is one of the sneakiest ones at the level of thought ur leveraging one thought "all thought is illusory" above all others. can u see the trick?

Personally i prefer the word imaginary.   It's not a trap it is what is.  Thats what Oneness is.   It is a hallucination.  And you are alone.  This is radical stuff.  If you haven't had this awakening yet than do not take it on as dogma.  Keep your personal view and be skeptical of what i am saying.  But if you pursue Truth at the highest level your ego won't like what its going to find.  But God will.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imagine it like this.  Imagine you are dreaming at night, and in your dream you are a spiritual teacher standing in front of a bunch of students.  After your lecture all of the students tell you how much your teachings have helped them - and how they have experienced awakenings because of the teachings, and how their lives got changed.  It really brings you a sense of joy.

Then suddenly you wake up.  You realize it was just a dream, and that all of the students you thought were real were just part of your dream, in your mind.

Then later you learn to lucid dream, and you start dreaming the same dream again.   Being lucid, would you feel the same away again about teaching your students?  It wouldn't be that easy anymore.  You would now to have "play" along with it, but now conscious of the truth.  The trick would be up.

Very well put.

Thanks me!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The observer

Imagination: Definition - Something that you think exists or is true, although in fact, it is not real or true:

Illusion: Definition - An idea or belief that is not true:

@Inliytened1 @Pookie @Leo Gura ur forgetting that ur imagining ur experience of no experience! when u were out of this dream thats imagination right now. right now ur in this dream and not any other so who are u kidding? ur perception agrees with me but ur thoughts wont cuz ur trapped and im trying to help u out 

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imagine it like this.  Imagine you are dreaming at night, and in your dream you are a spiritual teacher standing in front of a bunch of students.  After your lecture all of the students tell you how much your teachings have helped them - and how they have experienced awakenings because of the teachings, and how their lives got changed.  It really brings you a sense of joy.

Then suddenly you wake up.  You realize it was just a dream, and that all of the students you thought were real were just part of your dream, in your mind.

Then later you learn to lucid dream, and you start dreaming the same dream again.   Being lucid, would you feel the same away again about teaching your students?  It wouldn't be that easy anymore.  You would now to have "play" along with it, but now conscious of the truth.  The trick would be up.

I don't know about you but when I'm lucid dreaming, not being able to enjoy the dream because I know its a dream is far from being a problem. I don't feel like I'm "forcing myself to play along", I just do whatever I feel like doing in the dream. Would be great if I could do the same in real life, but I can't only because I'm convinced I can't. (Beliefs)

The idea that "it ain't easy when you know you are dreaming" just sounds like one more "why I can't be at peace right now" typical ego reason. Fully realizing the meaningless of life is supposed be freeing. "Ha! I don't need to attribute meaning to what I do anymore". It's not supposed to turn into "Oh no life is meaningless, what am I gonna do". That would happen if there was attachment to life having a meaning.

Edited by 4201

6 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@The observer

Imagination: Definition - Something that you think exists or is true, although in fact, it is not real or true:

Illusion: Definition - An idea or belief that is not true:

dont get hung up on semantics dude ur better than that ur generating these meanings. go meta go above meaning into observation 

3 minutes ago, 4201 said:

I don't know about you but when I'm lucid dreaming, not being able to enjoy the dream because I know its a dream is far from being a problem. I don't feel like I'm "forcing myself to play along", I just do whatever I feel like doing in the dream. Would be great if I could do the same in real life, but I can't only because I'm convinced I can't. (Beliefs)

The idea that "it ain't easy when you know you are dreaming" just sounds like one more "why I can't be at peace right now" typical ego reason. Full realizing the meaningless of life is supposed be freeing. "Ha! I don't need to attribute meaning to what I do anymore". It's not supposed to turn into "Oh no life is meaningless". That would happen if there's attachment to life having a meaning.

You can still enjoy it - so you are right.  I do everyday.   I'm just saying that you do get robbed of there being self and other.  How you interpret that is up to you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, The observer said:

why call dreams an illusion?

I was just pointing to this. 

Think of how a mirage or a rainbow works.

@Leo Gura If someone reaches a point where they love every aspect of reality, will their bodies drop dead physically, or can they still live in the body.

The question is being asked from a relative perspective.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura If someone reaches a point where they love every aspect of reality, will their bodies drop dead physically, or can they still live in the body.

The question is being asked from a relative perspective.

You will never reach such a point.

As long as you are in this body, you will have biases and you will not be able to love totally.

And that is okay. Life is about limitation and selective love. It's not about total love.

Don't try to make love to a crocodile.

34 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Do you look at these biases as part of the ego? 

Depends on how broad your definition of ego is.

Generally no, because even highly enlightened masters still have biases. And we generally say they have no ego. Maybe they don't have ego, but they still have a mind. And the mind is full of biases. Even the body is full of biases. Your dick wants what it wants. It doesn't want all things equally, otherwise you'd be fucking dogs and trees. An enlightened master still wants a hot girl over an ugly one.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You will never reach such a point.

As long as you are in this body, you will have biases and you will not be able to love totally.

And that is okay. Life is about limitation and selective love. It's not about total love.

Don't try to make love to a crocodile.

Apologies that I am cutting into the conversation but I beg to differ with you on this.

One can have biases but one can learn to love the other side of bias too with respect.

Life is infinite love, this is your teaching. It is about total love. To love hitler is to love your mother. 

Just because you can't make love to a crocodile doesn't mean you hate the crocodile. You can love it for its survival mode of living and for how its ancestors have lived. 

One can be angry yet the moment one realises it, it can be changed to a place of love, loving the feeling of angry is love too. It's about living the experience.

One can love an old woman just as he loves a model, showering with all good intentions for that person. To make love definitely has bias but that's natural, don't think can be applied to every part of life.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

28 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

One can have biases but one can learn to love the other side of bias too with respect.

No, this is absolutely impossible to do in finite human form.

Because now you are talking about ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead.

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

So if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but not the whole of Infinity.

Feel free to test this. Try to love truly unconditionally. You'll find it impossible until you die and surrender absolutely all form. Formed love is limited, finite, and conditional. The highest love is a pure abstraction. Yet it's more real than all form.

Within an Infinite Mind, abstraction comes prior to manifest reality. Abstraction is highest Perfection.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because now you are talking about ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead.

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

So if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but no the whole of Infinity.

thats it leo .. you will have to fucking DIE 

O.o:(

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not that big of s deal to wish well for everyone and everything. Or maybe it is.

I know several philanthropists who are quite selfless who live a very very simple life. 

Let's just agree to disagree.

For Leo to die, Leo will have to read the New Earth or Power of Now by Eckhart tolle to find out what the ego is and how one can operate outside the ego.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Leo Gura if you look onto my journal there is spécial gratitude and thanks. You ain't my teacher.. sorry brother. I just love you even if you décide to go live naked in a cave in Alaska. Just my way of loving rude impulsive straight Heart & no bs filter thinking. Already left my Heart just wanted to come and say thanks.

Don't feel Bad ever please you ain't alone. We are all becoming fucking real because of what you did and .. what you do ! 

Whatever your choice brother ?❤️?

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

@The observer I agree with you. This sort of vocab can really get you depressed or nihilistic if you don't interpret it properly. I guess that's what happens with language though.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho