TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

Survival to plainly put, is food on table and roof over your head.

Quite simple actually for a highly enlightened person.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

4 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

It's not that big of s deal to wish well for everyone and everything. Or maybe it is.

I know several philanthropists who are quite selfless who live a very very simple life. 

Let's just agree to disagree.

You haven't fully fathomed how serious this issue is.

When someone comes to rape your daughter, you will be incapable of loving that person in the moment he is raping her if he forces you to watch.

If we put you in a Spanish Inquisition style torture prison, you will be incapable of loving that.

Nobody is that selfless but the Godhead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You haven't fully fathomed how serious this issue is.

When someone comes to rape your daughter, you will be incapable of loving that person in the moment he is raping her.

I thought we talking about biases. Ofcourse draw boundaries for serious issues. But when it comes to loving a crocodile you definitely can by not putting a dick in it.

3 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

I thought we talking about biases.

I AM talking about biases.

Your bias is to not get your head crushed with a sledgehammer.

But God/Love is too selfless to afford such a bias. God must be completely unbiased in order to generate Infinite Love. As soon as there is even a hint of bias, Love stops being Infinite and becomes selfish.

So caring for an old woman is getting my head crushed with a sledgehammer you mean? 

That's what you meant right

An interesting response I once read in quora  “At one point, I came to believe that high intelligence is no blessing, but rather a curse and that there would be a limiting level of intelligence that humanity would never cross because that level would mark the beginning of the conflict with the instinct of self-preservation. Indeed, I even came to believe that beyond such a critical threshold, intelligence would not only not confer an evolutionary advantage by increasing the odds of surviving to reproduce, but would actively militate against it by accelerating our progress on the path to voluntary self-extinction.”

I think what Leo mean is that, though you can “love” a crocodile, you would not be willing to sacrifice yourself to feed a starving crocodile because it goes against your survival instinct. However, if your love is total and infinite , you would be able to sacrifice yourself to feed the crocodile, which is impossible in finite human form. Am I right?

Edited by WhatIsMyName

9 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

So caring for an old woman is getting my head crushed with a sledgehammer you mean?

Caring for an old woman is EASY.

Pick a harder case.

Can you care for that old woman when she murders your child? What happens if that woman loses her mind due to meth and murders your child? See, you don't bother to account for such scenarios but God must account for all scenarios in the universe like that. God has to give that old woman the freedom to do meth.

2 hours ago, The observer said:

@Inliytened1 @Pookie @Leo Gura ur forgetting that ur imagining ur experience of no experience! when u were out of this dream thats imagination right now. right now ur in this dream and not any other so who are u kidding? ur perception agrees with me but ur thoughts wont cuz ur trapped and im trying to help u out 

You are Real

You are Real

Biology is Real

Everything is

The only way between truth is not found in perception..it is found in breathing.

If we were truly dreamy character. It's yes and no. Not one not the other in fact.

You are the chooser. 

Illusion or whatever even if expérienced has to be drop. Indeed doing that could break you. Kill you. This is the point.

You have to do the contrary of what you're operating right now.

Everything you believed could be non sense. 

Inquiry instead of talking illusion. The idea of illusory itself delusion.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

Theres a documentary they play at the end of Vipassana in India about how they helped criminals in the most dangerous Delhi Jail.

At the end of the video they show one criminal hugging the sister of the person he had murdered years ago. People are capable of love, all around the world. People have forgiven for a whole lot more. By the end every Person is you. In time one may find the strength to forgive and let go.

Edited by Pacific Sage

2 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Theres a documentary they play at the end of Vipassana in India about how they helped criminals in the most dangerous Delhi Jail.

At the end of the video they show one criminal hugging the sister of the person he had murdered years ago. People are capable of love, all around the world. People have forgiven for a whole lot more. By the end every Person is you. In time one may find the strength to forgive and let go.

Yes, that's all nice and good and true.

But all that love is still finite and weak and it will crumble under a harsh test.

God's Love has to be so strong it cannot ever crumble, no matter what the test. The Love has to be Infinite.

@Leo Gura

i think i see where the problem is and im really trying my best to make my points clear and not offensive and at the same time as direct as possible so please try to be open to it.. the problem is that ur stuck in an absolute worldview u either perceive reality in an absolute nondual way like saying that every thing is one being and in an absolute dual way like saying that meaning (dualistic relative notion) is illusory b cuz its imagined, so u perceive duality as nonduality. in ur mind which u cant even perceive as different from anything else right now, theres a thought "duality is nonduality". in other words ur confusing the two and lumping them into one altogether without any distinctions while justifying that to urself by saying that all distinctions are imagined and therefore false or relative. BUT that is yet another imagined distinction or isnt is? so the meta view here is that its a strange loop ie imagination calling imagination out. u see u cant escape imagination b cuz its all there is. and while on the one hand theres truly only one being, on the other hand duality is flexible it can be two or three or infinity and it is in fact infinity. think of the yin and yang symbol. right now when u look at the whole circle u only perceive the circle without color and u cant tell the difference between the yin and the yang any more and even when u try to find them u only perceive one of them and think its both ie ur perceiving a grey circle instead of black and white so ur not able to perceive each color individually and the totality of them together at the same time b cuz ur (hopefully temporarily) unable to create distinctions or contrasts but unfortunately stuck with one and only one malignant distinction that says all distinctions are illusory.

right now ur viewing reality from such a narrow perspective that is not even binary and it cannot even allow binaries to exist b cuz theyre imagined and therefore illusory and therefore dismissed 
but the one truth is infinite binaries
and of course we should end up with a strange loop as the limitations of the mind and language impose b cuz once u capture the one truth it immediately splits up into two once again (binary) and so on it goes forever (including this truth as theres awareness of it). thats the nature of god it has awareness and it has thought and theyre both one and the same only in different forms so of course duality is nonduality but that doesnt remove duality it does not dissolve but rather it gets sharper and yet at the same time u understand deepest down that the essence is one and cannot be captured but can only be 

Relative love is absolute love

You don't see it ?

Question is

How much can you relatively love ?

@Pookie Everything is God. How do you define real?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's Love has to be so strong it cannot ever crumble, no matter what the test. The Love has to be Infinite.

I guess that's why I liked "stage blue movie", Hacksaw ridge. Now what a movie that was.

Even though it can be classified as stage blue I personally would put it at stage Turquoise. Maybe it's blind faith for him, but Placebo turned it to the real deal.

23 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

I guess that's why I liked "stage blue movie", Hacksaw ridge. Now what a movie that was.

Even though it can be classified as stage blue I personally would put it at stage Turquoise. Maybe it's blind faith for him, but Placebo turned it to the real deal.

There are many admirable qualities of healthy stage Blue. Relentless loyalty and sticking to principle is one of Blue's top strengths.

Bravehart is another such movie. Mel Gibson is a stage Blue guy at heart.

Then again, he also told his wife/gf to "get raped by a pack of niggers".

That's stage Blue ;)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then again, he also told his wife/gf to "get raped by a pack of niggers".

That's stage Blue ;)

That's God ?  maybe not a healthy one ?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If we put you in a Spanish Inquisition style torture prison, you will be incapable of loving that.

Nobody is that selfless but the Godhead.

i once got beat up by a random dude on the street and still felt love to him. i fought at first but then realized that its pointless so i gave up and decided to let him do his thing. i did not die but my ego was dead

one other time was when i was a kid and first learning to swim i jumped into the pool thinking that its easy to float but i drowned. i knew i was gonna die and i thought no one would dive in and rescue me. i was watching myself going down in the pool i still remember that scene vividly the walls were blue and i almost reached bottom from the moment i knew i was drowning i chose to surrender and i never freaked out even though i was aware i was gonna die. after about 30 seconds i saw a shadow from above it was some one that came in and saved me

im not claiming that i could endure all sorts of torture im merely suggesting that it seems possible to be selfless and alive at the same time if ur able to transcend desire. really in both of these situations i had no desire to change any thing at all i simply let things run their course and i felt tremendous love and peace 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No, this is absolutely impossible to do in finite human form.

Because now you are talking about ABSOLUTE LOVE -- free of all biases. But there is only one thing which is capable of ABSOLUTE LOVE -- a totally selfless being. And a totally selfless being must have absolutely no form or attachment of any kind. This cannot be accomplished in human form. It can only be accomplished by the purely formless Godhead.

A living being is incapable of perfect Love because a living being must be attached to survival in order to be alive. Only a non-living being is capable of perfect love, which means death.

So if you want true lack of all bias, that's called death. That's called God. That's called Infinity. And a human is part of Infinity but not the whole of Infinity.

Feel free to test this. Try to love truly unconditionally. You'll find it impossible until you die and surrender absolutely all form. Formed love is limited, finite, and conditional. The highest love is a pure abstraction. Yet it's more real than all form.

Within an Infinite Mind, abstraction comes prior to manifest reality. Abstraction is highest Perfection.

This is Leo's last revelation

God is Death

Edited by Nak Khid

15 minutes ago, The observer said:

im merely suggesting that it seems possible to be selfless and alive at the same time

You can be relatively selfless, but not absolutely selfless. Only the Godhead is absolutely selfless. Not living beings who must look out for their survival.