TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Pookie said:

@StarStruck Even Jesus stopped teaching. Because he knew that staying too long to teach was detrimental to his students as it made them too dependent on him. He wanted his followers to reach a point where they no longer needed him and where they could teach themselves. Gura wants you to be your own Guru. 

But he says there is no other, so what is the point of becoming one's own guru? I mean if Leo really believed there is no other, he would stop communicating with everybody, instead of saying "there is no other" and then continue communicating to us. Also if life is all pointless, which it is, why become enlightened, the one is not better than the other.

In Tate we trust

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very well put.

Thanks me!

But what is the dream, the teacher, the students, the dreamer...

ItsNo self, GOD, one self- but it is firstly infinite love...

If you are the dreamer and the teacher, then the teacher who is the dreamer or literary infinite one love, has to act grounded in that love, embodying that love... so the half awakened teacher acts from a ego motive, he is grounded in that...

when you trully wake up, teaching should be even easier and even more selfless, not harder and pointless, or that you have to act a loving teacher because you should be love it self or ,,like it"...

the unawakened teacher is grounded and conditioned by the dream, story, life, ego motivation what not...

the awakened teacher is motivated from the truth, the truth shines trough him, so its easy for him to be at the same time the teacher, the student the dreamer because all of that is him and is love its him, and that love has to manifest its self in a loving selfless manner (lets say Jesus style or Jesus like)...

,,Then later you learn to lucid dream, and you start dreaming the same dream again.   Being lucid, would you feel the same away again about teaching your students?  It wouldn't be that easy anymore.  You would now to have "play" along with it, but now conscious of the truth.  The trick would be up."

That one is the ego one (low vibration I guess), the one who lost his motivations, his conditioned structure, its not easy for the ego to teach when the ego is dead or empty (almost), when his desires, feeling and dreams are crushed, the ego - its kind of depressed because all is pointless and not true, meaningless, all is a dream all is mind... this is true, but it is in the same time,  it is wrong because all is not that, all is love, al is meaning that love, all is what it is, and you're it, and when you embody it (feel it, and so on) you just cant be something else than love (gods light/love that shines through you) and you have to be even a better teacher, more authentic, more loving and so on (just look at the guys in history, Jesus, ramana, Rumi, budha, maybe Rupert Spira, Mooji...

So an awakened teacher should be better, more loving, more easygoing with everything, you dont have to play infinite love, you have to be it, that means to be what you actually are, and then you ,,play" or i like to say embody it in infinite forms (for example a teacher of love) or the light of God shines in infinite colors and spectums ( for example a teacher of love )...

An ,,awakened crushed ego" that still lives in the corpse of that dead ego has a hard time to push further, to teach in a (for him) meaningless ego, life existence, Leo talks a bit like that and he justifies and motivates that just from the mental masturbation, pleasure or intellectual fun of doing that, from the perspective of  the dead ego corpse who still struggles to find motivation for continuing to motivate and continue his existence and living as ego (teacher, human whatever)... 

just my thoughts... Leo is still not on the other side (He is not like Jesus, Rumi or Mooji, even if he has maybe more knowledge and understanding of some aspects), and the night is the darkest before the down... back to my first replay, don't be sorry for not loving more (don't start even to love less), and we should look to not come to a place where we will be sorry for hitting him with stones to hard, and we should give him love now, maybe he still needs it more than ever, and I'm not sure internet or this forum is the best medium for giving Leo love, so I hope the ,,right people will happen to Leo in real life very soon" even if it were to be some Christians heh ;) ...

@Leo Gura

Edited by Dino D
I forgot to tag

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All my teachings are pointless. As is life. Yet here we are.

In all due respect, your teachings may be pointless but what they are pointing is not.

The very point of a thing can not be what is being used to convey it. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

2 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

but what they are pointing is not.

God is pointless. God is its own point. An infinite point of Love. And that's it. It can't have a point because it has nothing outside itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Or, the point is that there is no point.

Then it wouldn't be a point. ;)

@fridjonk Hahaha but that’s the point! There is no point once you realise it, in which there is only a point proceeding the realisation of it ?

Or, the meaning of life is that there is no meaning.

Which counterintuitively, becomes a meaning so meaningful it’s beyond meaning.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@GodDesireOnlyLove @fridjonk

Very true. It’s so beautiful is it not... utterly astounding and incomprehensible.

We can’t even put into words the magnitude of what we are attempting to explain ??

4 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@GodDesireOnlyLove @fridjonk

Very true. It’s so beautiful is it not... utterly astounding and incomprehensible.

We can’t even put into words the magnitude of what we are attempting to explain ??

And man there is even so much relative truth that are good. We have to find and keep exploring. Sharing building this World together ?❤️

Space craft and shit. Love society ?

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imagine it like this.  Imagine you are dreaming at night, and in your dream you are a spiritual teacher standing in front of a bunch of students.  After your lecture all of the students tell you how much your teachings have helped them - and how they have experienced awakenings because of the teachings, and how their lives got changed.  It really brings you a sense of joy.

Then suddenly you wake up.  You realize it was just a dream, and that all of the students you thought were real were just part of your dream, in your mind.

Then later you learn to lucid dream, and you start dreaming the same dream again.   Being lucid, would you feel the same way again about teaching your students?  It wouldn't be that easy anymore.  You would now to have "play" along with it, but now conscious of the truth.  The trick would be up.

but wouldn't it help the "students" become lucid themselves?

@Leo Gura ultimately what ur saying is that finite things are not infinite b cuz theyre biased and only death could remove them biases and therefore free us right? an appearance has to be finite otherwise it could not exist so existence is finite and all form is finite only the formless godhead is totally infinite and thats death

ok so right until now i dont see where the big deal or problem is. it all sounds fine to me i accept my self as a finite form and accept other forms as well. dont u?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God is pointless. God is its own point. An infinite point of Love. And that's it. It can't have a point because it has nothing outside itself.

And now, as we know that God is its own point and an infinite point of love, we need to recognize that morality is still necessary to have a good society. Some moral points are absolutely valid.

1. Don't cheat or commit adultery.

2. Don't murder.

3. Don't steal.

The whole idea of Christianity is to bear your suffering and be good.

We have to be good in life.

Me on the road less traveled.

Humans have their biases and their capacity to love is finite. These limited "points" compose infinity.

What's the harm in relishing in this finitude and living in the illusion, when infinity will prevail regardless? Que Sera Sera.

@The Don  Awaken to love and morality goes out the window. You literally live from a place of love and compassion so don't need morals. 

However, 99% of people need morals and laws etc, or more and more devilry would sneak in. As people become more conscious they commit less shitty deeds, e.g. most people these days wouldn't kill someone or steal from someone. Compare that to say tribal times. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

"The question 'why,' because it can be asked interminably, never leads to any interesting answers. If you ask me then why am I proposing this, I could say, 'Well, I'm making a living this way, or I have a message I want to get across to you.' But that's not the reason. I am talking for the same reason that birds sing and the stars shine. I dig it. Why do I dig it? I could go on answering all sorts of questions about human motivation and psychology, but they wouldn't explain a thing, because explaining things by the past is really a refusal to explain them at all. All you're doing is postponing the explanation. You're putting it back and back and back and that explains nothing."

~Alan Watts

The point of life is life itself. Being a human. Doing great and stupid things out of an endless sea of possiblities. Out of love. 

When you wake up - -i.e. realize life is a dream -- there are no reasons to look down on the game or leave it behind (either physically by suicide or socially by going out in the woods/mountains to live in isolation ((even that is a game in itself)). There are no reason to judge people playing the game very seriously. They are great actors! Give them instead an applause for their great acting skills.

You've always been an actor. You' ve just forgot it. You got so into the role of playing X, Y, Z that you forgot it was a role. Waking up is just the simple 'remembering' of being an actor, playing.

Actor = God / Nothingness

Role = Your ego

Now that you've waken up to this reality - i.e. that life is a dream/game - you can still play it! And now you can play it endlessly more free than before. You will now be more open in your playing in constrast to your more constricted, closed-minded nature of playing before. 

Since you simultaneously realize that everything is one/You/'I'/God, your nature of playing will in most cases be more loving and passionate than before.

Listening to music is at same time the most meaningless and most meaningful experience you can have as a human. Likewise is playing an instrument, say the piano. 

If you tell people "life is a game", most people will react in a negative way and say that you're just fooling around. But is a great pianist playing a great piece in a concert hall fooling around? No. He is most likely playing the piano very sincerely. Playing the piano is a game. But you can play it sincerly.

So should you, awakened human being. Play life, not seriously, not foolishly, but sincerely ;)

Obviously my post reflects a lot of my inspiration from Alan Watts. Some people judge Watts and say "he wasn't really awakened, he killed himself being an alcoholic in his later years." I beg to differ. I find Watts to be one of the most awakened dudes I've ever come across. Sure, play the game sincerely until you get tired of it. Alan Watts obviously got rather tired of the game in his 50's, and instead of commiting directly suicide, he went to the bottle to dull his experience and slowly kill him. At some point you have to get rid of the old eyes to let new, fresh eyes experience everything anew. Children are so playful, engaged, passionate and interested in everything, because everything is new and fresh to their eyes. At some point we get so caught up in the game of being an adult, that we forget this playful "divine" energy. Hopefully, by one way or the other, most people will in their adult lives regain this playful energy at some point - let it be through psychedelics or any other way.

See you out in the dream =) Let's play sincerly :D 
That is the most fun. Like, if you gather people to play a board game of some kind, it's only really fun if everyone takes the game "seriously" (i.e. they play sincerely with the goal of "winning"). It's not lots of fun if some people give zero fucks or ruins the game. Likewise, it's also not fun if someone are cheating or playing overly seriously, like getting very mad and aggresive as a result of not winning. It's a delicate balance.

Life as a human being is a very complex game. The most complex game I know. The objective is not clearly listed anyware. Going over to a bit of existentialist philosophy, you sort of create your own goals/meanings. However, as we are all humans, we are all more or less bound to some basic human conditions, like getting food, the need of social contact etc. The rest is up to you. 

I suggest you do not intentionally:
- ruin the game for "others" by being a mean egoistic bastard
- take it all too seriously
- give no fucks about it, even though it's ultimately meaningless (like any game is).

Instead, as I said, I suggest you intentionally:
- play sincerely. :> 

One of my old problems has always been the philosophical problem of free will. 

Is the world deterministic? Is it indeterministic? Do I have any degree of free will, or am I puppet being pulled by long cause-effect-chains with some quantum randomness mixed into it? What do I mean when I use the word "I" in the question "Do I have free will?"  ???

I have come to realize that:

1. Ultimately speaking, I = An actor = God = Nothingness = You
2. Therefore I have free will, I'm God for f'cks sake. Yet I don't have complete free will, as relatively speaking, my experience is right now limited to being a human, and the question of free will has to be contextualized in some way, namely the human way.
3. Many things are determined, yet some things I decide on the fly.

/rant off.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

26 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

However, 99% of people need morals and laws etc, or more and more devilry would sneak in. As people become more conscious they commit less shitty deeds, e.g. most people these days wouldn't kill someone or steal from someone. Compare that to say tribal times. 

That is true. | agree.

Me on the road less traveled.

@The observer Can you explain how? 

Im simply saying when you awaken to love, you don’t need some law to say don’t steal, don’t cheat etc, as you simply act from a place of love. 

Im only talking from direct experience, like we all are on here, no need to believe me :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi