TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

@The observer Freedom is actually a ‘deep’ bias, a relative subject-object projection. The actuality of ‘freedom’ is love. Consider you can not give up love for freedom, you can give up freedom for love. Or more simply, you are you. Wether free or not, thinking you’re free or not you’re still you. 

1 hour ago, legendary said:

Of course Leo is correct. No person can love unconditionally.

Think of Jesus Christ flipping the table.

Think of Buddha becoming sad after learning about the death of his loved ones.

I spoke with an enlightened master who gives people Shaktipat transmission. Yet, when I asked him about his thoughts on psychedelics, he strongly came out against them. He once experienced mindfuck during one of his trips and didn't like it. So he couldn't love the trip.

100% love at all times is a myth.

There’s no such thing as a person. Names are thoughts, time is thoughts, perception is perception, love is love. You’ve never spoke with an “enlightened master” and you’ve never received Shaktipat. It only seems sent & received because there is no sender & receiver, but you believe there is. The love is you, everything going on with it is thought. In the same manor, you’ve never seen your own face, but believe there’s a you receiving. If you could be said to be receiving at all, it is only from the source of ‘you’, which is you, which is love.  These are the ‘myth’, ‘you’ is the myth,  love is not the myth, it’s just prior to and yet is the thinking derived to arrive at the contradiction to itself. Notice, rather immediately, thought arises, of self, past, future, other. Let go, all revealed to be love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@The observer Freedom is actually a ‘deep’ bias, a relative subject-object projection. The actuality of ‘freedom’ is love. Consider you can not give up love for freedom, you can give up freedom for love. Or more simply, you are you. Wether free or not, thinking you’re free or not you’re still you. 

hahaha sneaky one indeed but no freedom is the true nature of everything its not opposed to limitation it is the nature of being infinite. it is equal to love in a sense just another facet of god but i was trying to make a point 

@Nahm so ur yet to awaken to freedom. limitation is a thought but freedom is not it is actuality. in actuality theres no actuality b cuz actuality is a thought and of course theres no thought unless u think so. when theres thought vs actuality theres limitation and im pointing beyond that. freedom is meta

6 minutes ago, The observer said:

limitation is a thought but freedom is not it is actuality.

Any dualistic notion is a thought of god's infinite imagination, selflessness, will, and love. 

Edited by fridjonk

11 minutes ago, The observer said:

so ur yet to awaken to freedom

I think you know you’re way past deflection & projection. Penetrate through that, rather than settle. “One can not go where one has not been”. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I think you know you’re way past deflection & projection.

why would u assume that? wheres the deflection and projection? this right here makes me assume that u got triggered by what i said in which case i would apologise and confirm that it was not my intention. u were discussing with me about freedom and im convinced that my realization is absolutely true so im speaking with confidence thats all

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Penetrate through that, rather than settle. “One can not go where one has not been”. 

im claiming to have an understanding which u deny that its true and im claiming that u can verify it for urself. ive done the penetration or more accurately later on ive surrendered it and realized what ive realized. if u want to find out that was my experience ur free to use it however u like. i didnt ask for ur advice or guidance and i didnt say im confused about anything but thx for that anyways ur a kind person 

It’s not an assumption, it’s a response to what you said. 

2 hours ago, The observer said:

so ur yet to awaken to freedom

Much appreciated, but I’m not triggered. I just love you. I find you quite kind as well & you didn’t receive any advice or guidance, so no worries there. These are personal ‘levels’ really. 

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It’s not an assumption, it’s a response to what you said. 

it was both. u said "I think you know you’re way past deflection & projection." but those things didnt even occur to me until u mentioned them so u were thinking something about me and thats ur assumption

you didn’t receive any advice or guidance, so no worries there.

i thanked u for it even though it sounded to me like unsolicited advice and guidance so no im not worried

These are personal ‘levels’ really. 

idk wht u mean by this. care to elaborate?

Edited by The observer
removed some assumptions

On 4/21/2020 at 3:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

A finite part, yes.

Without the finite, the infinite wouldn't be infinite. I'm sure you know this.

You will never escape the finite... EVER. There is nothing to fix or overcome about the finite.

You will have an eternity of eternities of the finite. And you will have an eternity of eternities of the infinite. My advice is to have mercy on Leo and try to be at peace with that for this lifetime. That's possible. There is no need to suffer this much.

And Leo is neither real nor illusion. All dichotomies are false dichotomies. 

And in this intonation of the finite intonation of the infinite... the more you resist the finite, the more you also resist the infinite. To resist the finite is one and the same with resisting the infinite.

Enlightenment is meaningless. Have mercy on yourself. You exist as the respite of the infinite. 

Be as God and embrace all and abhor none. There is nothing to fix or overcome. Nothing is ever "achieved" or "solved" in the infinite aspect of the infinite.

I hope this is helpful. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@The observer

It is not an assumption & it’s not both. There’s a deep seated reason one believes in individuals and their wakefulness And freedom. Perhaps just simply enjoy the freedom. ??

There’s no point in elaborating as you’ve already outsmarted yourself. I’m fine with the frame of what I said as “unsolicited advice & guidance”. 

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

You will never escape the finite... EVER. 

u will when u surrender to this fact ????

good post

Just now, The observer said:

good post

Well I won’t argue with that! ??♥️

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@The observer

It is not an assumption & it’s not both.

as much as i love this advaita stuff i also love personal connection 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

??♥️

???

1 minute ago, The observer said:

good post

Not even then. God is bound to the relentlessness of the infinite. And that means, there is still an eternity of eternities of the finite. 

Eternity is the joy and burden of God. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald its a matter of perspective u could think of god as infinity or u could think of him as zero but in reality @zeroISinfinity hahaha hi man just thought of u and wanted to send a ?

@Emerald the point is theres no god nor infinity nor anything these all are just thoughts so unless u identify with them theyre just appearing inside of u b cuz theres just u. period.

Edited by The observer

Just now, The observer said:

@Emerald its a matter of perspective u could think of god as infinity or u could think of him as zero but in reality @zeroISinfinity hahaha hi man just thought of u and wanted to send a ?

@Emerald the point is theres no god nor infinity nor anything these all are just thought so unless u identify with them theyre just appearing inside of u b cuz theres just u. period.

Every single way you could slice 'God' are neither true and untrue. You can't take a slice out of an infinite pie and know the actual nature of the pie. 

The human mind can't fathom of this. There is no ultimate conclusion about God that the finite human mind could fathom. The human mind can only slice.

God is infinite. God is finite. God is only you. God is everyone. God is no one. God is nothing. All of these are neither true nor untrue.

But from the human perspective, the way to be at peace is to surrender. The pie is what it is. There is nothing to fix about it or understand about it. Just be a piece of pie for a while.

Emotionalmastery.org

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Every single way you could slice 'God' are neither true and untrue. You can't take a slice out of an infinite pie and know the actual nature of the pie. 

The human mind can't fathom of this. There is no ultimate conclusion about God that the finite human mind could fathom. The human mind can only slice.

God is infinite. God is finite. God is only you. God is everyone. God is no one. God is nothing. All of these are neither true nor untrue.

But from the human perspective, the way to be at peace is to surrender. The pie is what it is. There is nothing to fix about it or understand about it. Just be a piece of pie for a while.

close ur eyes theres no pie no slices no pieces. theres infinite potential dont get tricked by the manifest feel what u are u are infinite and boundless. its impossible to communicate this through language but u can know it in no mind and with no mind i dont mean no thoughts but rather i mean unlearning everything uve ever learned. infinite finite pieces etc are all categories which can never capture the essence of the present moment (i have to give it a label for communication purposes) however capturing the essence is something and it is limited but the essence itself is something else and it is unlimited at all times. u are absolutely infinite and its maya to believe otherwise. limitations only exist in thought.

Edited by The observer

@The observer if what you are pointing to is that all words about the Absolute will fall short because they are dualistic then you are correct.  All descriptions fall short.  The Absolute is isness.  Isness is Love.  We are just pointing to it with our words - you cannot grasp isness from second order.  First order is Being.  Its just....

To say anything is to go too far.   If that's what you are pointing to then you are correct my friend.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"The greatest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi