TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

@LfcCharlie4 ur experience is not universal and acting from a place of love is relative to where u are in life. for example if ur poor and suffering ur more likely to steal or kill to stay alive than some one lets say average even if ur awake to ur true nature. love manifests in different forms it is absolute essence but not absolute appearance. right now u dont feel the need to steal from others and thats great but thats only some thing to be grateful for b cuz ur in a place where ur basic needs are met. not every one has this luxury

bonus: awake ppl might have to kill to survive its immoral yes but if u got no other choice i doubt u would just welcome death with open arms 

@The observer Yeah of course I see your point, however, if I was poor and couldn’t even feed myself or my family, my focus probably wouldn’t be on awakening at that point. 

This is more talking about absolute Love in a practical sense but I see your point of course and you’re right, I just meant on a more practical day to day level expressing love. 

Like, if a terrorist was next to me and I had to chance to kill him, that would be the best action to take at that time. You could argue scenarios all day long, I just mean living this understanding beat you can, nobody is perfect. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

6 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@The observer if I was poor and couldn’t even feed myself or my family, my focus probably wouldn’t be on awakening at that point. 

unfortunately usually theres no choice here once ur in ur in to the end haha but lets assume u were rich and awakened but then after some years u went bankrupt thats possible right? ur perception of the world would probably change and u would probably start acting differently even if ur awake or wouldnt u?

6 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@The observer 
This is more talking about absolute Love in a practical sense but I see your point of course and you’re right, I just meant on a more practical day to day level expressing love. 

im saying the same thing some times selfishness is the utmost expression of love

imagine a scenario where two ppl are taking an exam but the awake one is offered the answers by cheating and it was delivered to him on a silver platter. its highly unlikely that he will choose to be honest unless he has morality. the same thing applies to the unawake person. so conclusion is that morality may be more crucial than awakening in such situations 

Edited by The observer

Just seeking enlightenment, higher consciousness or seeking more love, unconditional love, is in itself very conditional love.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fuck that illusion.

But you won't say that about masturbation and youtube subscribers.

@The observer Yeah I get you, of course your perception would change depending on your situation. 

I mean, my point is the basis of “morality” comes from love, so you don’t need laid out morals, that’s all I’m saying mate :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@The observer He means that the more conscious you become, the less morals you will need to follow in order to be moral. A lot of people have their morals depend on laws and rules that they set up for themselves, but if your morality depends on laws and rules then that is not a very high form of morality. In a sense, true morality is no morality. If you are highly conscious, you wont need morals in order to embody morality, because those morals themselves are based on high consciousness.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many admirable qualities of healthy stage Blue. Relentless loyalty and sticking to principle is one of Blue's top strengths.

Bravehart is another such movie. Mel Gibson is a stage Blue guy at heart.

Then again, he also told his wife/gf to "get raped by a pack of niggers".

That's stage Blue ;)

@Leo Gura A lil fact check, Mel Gibson loses his wife before any other man touches her, he does not send his wife to get raped by the lords of England. 

I know nothing matters but since you spoke of Braveheart, it caught my curiosity to watch the movie :)

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Pacific Sage Are you willing to incarnate as Jeffery Epstein?

You guys just don't see how deep this goes.

I agree to incarnate as Epstein, and to take it a step further, I even agree to incarnate as one of the young girls he and other men reportedly assaulted. I feel you @Leo Gura, this is some deeeep shit to accept...

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

The question 'why,' because it can be asked interminably, never leads to any interesting answers.

I disagree.

The question WHY has lead me to the highest God-realization.

Why anything?

INFINITY!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, tenta said:

Just seeking enlightenment, higher consciousness or seeking more love, unconditional love, is in itself very conditional love.

But you won't say that about masturbation and youtube subscribers.

I'm biased.

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Wow this thread is depressing as fuuuck :(

It really does seem that way, I've been honestly low key depressed and shocked since I saw Leo's last video. It certainly is not an easy pill to swallow <3

It's Love guys. What are you depressed about?

25 minutes ago, HolyAndPromiscuous said:

It really does seem that way, I've been honestly low key depressed and shocked since I saw Leo's last video. It certainly is not an easy pill to swallow <3

The thing that gives me hope is the fact that depending on what stage you are in you will understand and contextualize in a way or other. For example now it really seems but is depressing but maybe it´s just my proyection. I just found his recent messages kind of "dooming", but I´m sure part of that perception is that I am projecting my kind of "doom" on to his teaching that I have lately about spirituality and truth.

However I won´t argue that the difference from when I first learn about enlightment, to know, things have gotten bitter. I guess I lack a real awakening. But I am already scared where this is headed. I am already accepted the lose of physical ground, a self...etc what else will I have to surrender?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe...yeah but that Love you talk about is not the love this devil wants. 

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe It's intense desire for that depth of Love and realizing, oh shit I have so far to go to get to that state of awareness that I for one so desperately want to that degree.  Human love and attachments just don't cut it. 

@Leo Gura once God becomes the Universe can he reincarnate into mini-god’s and try to become whole again?  

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

15 minutes ago, wordsforliving said:

Maybe It's intense desire for that depth of Love and realizing, oh shit I have so far to go to get to that state of awareness that I for one so desperately want to that degree.  Human love and attachments just don't cut it. 

Start where you are. Start by loving your life. There's no rush to mahasamadhi. Enjoy the journey.

3 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura once God becomes the Universe can he reincarnate into mini-god’s and try to become whole again?  

Yes

@Leo Gura is there something more complex and energetic than a dimension? (Open ended question. It’s been on my all day)

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!