TripleFly

I think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

254 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yes...but...

Say I do a mahasamadhi. My world of form completely ends and turns into a white singularity. There will be no notion of ‘others’ or other ‘povs’ from my ‘ Singluarity pov (which isn’t a pov?)’. But from the ‘pov’ I now assume/imagine you have, Leo and his life or consciousness ‘pov’ will keep running. 

If you enter this singularity, you're taking the whole universe with you.

"Leo's POV" is a split in your own consciousness which you keep imagining and still haven't healed. If you fully realize that I am you, you will realize that I am looking through your eyes right now.

Talk about a Fight Club moment.

Or is Meta-Man’s dream pov/consciousness pov the only fucking totally solipsistic dream there EVER WAS. Wut!?

Well... You are God. The one and only. The Absolute.

What if -- truly -- nothing was hidden? What if this was it? ;)

23 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@Leo Gura

So you’re saying God isn’t viewing Leo’s life from another pov? That’s just my fantasy and I have no proof of your existence. You’re cornering me into to a solipsistic death. ?

It's a mindfuck.

Try not to think of this as being alone but being so together with everything that you are infinitely together, totally healed. Solipsism misses the Unity part.

You and I are identical. Which means you aren't alone, but we are together forever. Like Siamese twins.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It seems like a deep 5Meo trip revealed an essence of this and there was a returning. Yet the construction and appearances during return did not involve a “me”. That didn’t return until very late in the process. In this sense, there was no “me” to commit to anything - first, because there was nothing to commit to and second because there was no “me” to do a committing. Perhaps at a transcendent level there was a noncommitting and a decision to return. Yet this was transcendent to me. After the self returned, there was no sense I had any options or could have committed to anything, because I wasn’t there. I didn’t exist. Yet perhaps a transcendent “I” existed and decided not to commit. 

Yes, because 5-MeO-DMT just sort of blasts you there.

Now, if you made your way there 'naturally' you might have more of a choice about it.

After all, 5-MeO-DMT wears off pretty fast. It's not the same thing as being near that state in sober life.

I’m currently within a personal/human imagination and if given the option to commit permanently to that which was revealed, I would choose ‘no’. I would consider this preference to be a bias. 

Yes! It's precisely that bias which keeps you alive here on planet Earth. Your intellect is not fully equanimous. And that's okay. You are not ready for that. And that's okay. There is no rush.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you enter this singularity, you're taking the whole universe with you.

"Leo's POV" is a slit in your own consciousness which you are imagining and still haven't healed. If you fully realize that I am you, you will realize that I am looking through your eyes right now.

Talk about a Fight Club moment.

Well... You are God. The one and only. The Absolute.

What if -- truly -- nothing was hidden? What if this was it? ;)

It's a mindfuck.

Try not to think of this as being alone but being so together with everything that you are infinitely together, totally healed. Solipsism misses the Unity part.

You and I are identical. Which means you aren't alone, but we are together forever. Like Siamese twins.

@Meta-Man take the fact that God has divided itself and cut off access to other sections of itself.  Now become directly conscious that it is all One.  Because it is One you are literally me.   You are so me that the distinction between your perspective and mine collapses.  It is illusion. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now become directly conscious that it is all One. 

The best way I can "see" this in real time is to think of every- "thing" (including time/space) as an enormous connected hologram, as its only made of awareness. Its the dharma field/God in form.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After all, 5-MeO-DMT wears off pretty fast. It's not the same thing as being near that state in sober life.

So if the enlightenment is 30 minutes to an hour or two and you have done it over an over for years it suggests the method does not lead to permanent enlightenment , that there would have to be a different method for permanence 

8 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yes. My limitation right now is believing Consciousness to be in a sense private/personal/sharing the same limitations as the mind, and not UNIVERSAL. Even though I have a decent non-dual understanding. You have to fucking completely die to fully realize this answer. 

It's probably because you haven't had a true Self-realization experience yet. Its a non-experience actually, until the mind comes back and says "what the fuck was that?" Then, the mind claims it was an experience "in time", of course.

I love the saying, "what's looking, is what you're looking for"....and its so true!

I find that neti-neti Self inquiry seems to work the best. However, years ago while watching a video I had a major awakening and no matter what ever happens I'll never forget it, ever. Then, more sporadic awakenings through the years. Doesn't mean I'm not still attached to the mind, unfortunately that waxes and wanes. 

Depends on what you mean by die? The body does not need to die...but when Self-realization happens the mind is gone. The mind doesn't stay gone though, not for anyone, as thinking needs to happen during life. You just realize there isn't really a "thinker", just thoughts occurring. ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

39 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

So if the enlightenment is 30 minutes to an hour or two and you have done it over an over for years it suggests the method does not lead to permanent enlightenment , that there would have to be a different method for permanence

Technically, "permanence" is a dualistic notion which does not apply to awakening. You can awaken for 1 second or 100 years, and it makes no difference to God. God is a thing which dreams and awakens and dreams and awakens and keeps oscillating between various degrees of that forever.

By all means, pursue "permanent" awakening. But don't use that to deny the validity of "temporary" awakenings. One is not any more valid than the other.

A common mistake I see people make is that if an awakening is temporary they demonize it as invalid or illusory when that just isn't true or helpful. Be happy for any awakening, even if it only lasts 1 second. Don't demonize it. 1 second is better than 0 seconds. Even 1 second will leave its mark on you.

@Meta-Man I understand, but liberation as you imagine it, may not exist. Seriously.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, all perception is a sort of bias.

If you were totally without bias, you would commit mahasamadhi. You intellect would become so equanimous and unbiased that you could not prefer to imagine one thing over any other, and this would end the entire universe of form.

Sadhguru explains it perfectly here:

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/sadhguru-spot/mahasamadhi

That is the pure Godhead or Infinite Consciousness.

Pure Infinity cannot have form. Because it's love is so great that it cannot prefer manifesting one thing over any other. This is pure lack of bias. A perfect symmetry which looks like nothing.

But of course this symmetry can be broken at any time and unleash a torrent of imagination and form. If it wants to.

Try to imagine what our physical universe was before the Big Bang. It was just Pure Infinity. Every planet and star was merged into one infinite point. Then it all exploded, taking on various biases. The symmetry was broken.

Asymmetry is, of course, not a bad thing. It's part of the Perfection. Asymmetry has a kind of beauty to it.

Or think of a blank white canvas. We could say it's perfectly unbiased. It is an infinite possibility space. But as soon as the painter makes a single stroke of the paintbrush, it has become biased. Each new stroke limits the possibility space.

There is a necessary trade-off between being finite and infinite. For a thing to materialize, it must go from the realm of abstraction and pure possibility to something very concrete and limited. If you are a designer you're well aware of how this works. Your design starts off as pure abstraction and gets progressively more concrete yet limited and finite. If you want to write a book, you start with an abstract idea and then you hone it down into something more concrete, and once you finish writing it, the book is completely limited. It cannot be anything else but what you wrote.

You cannot publish a book in the abstract. You must put concrete words to your story. The same story can be expressed with many different words, but you must choose a specific set of words, otherwise you've got no book to sell. The trick is to realize that a book in the abstract is MORE REAL than an actual written book.

What happen to the body, The moment you enter mahasamadhi? Why the body also die? they stop to function? after you enter to that territory? ... i hope you understand my question... mahasamadhi pooof! Even the body die.. what happen to them.... i really don't know 

12 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

What happen to the body, The moment you enter mahasamadhi? Why the body also die? they stop to function? after you enter to that territory? ... i hope you understand my question... mahasamadhi pooof! Even the body die.. what happen to them.... i really don't know 

The body only exists so long as you're imagining it.

With mahasamadhi you'd stop imagining everything, including your body. So technically your body would not even drop dead, because you'd stop imagining that too. The entire universe would simply disappear, as if it never existed outside your mind.

What happened to the dream world when you woke up from last night's dream? Did your dream body drop dead? Did the dream characters all see you die? NO! It was a fucking dream. You woke up! The end.

Now if you want, you can dream a new dream. Or just hang around in Infinite Awakeness forever. Makes no difference really. Do whatever the fuck you want.

51 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yep. Manual labour and talent!

what kind of manual labor? 

@Leo Gura  this discussion reminds me of the old omnipotence paradox. can god create a rock so heavy that it itself cannot carry? what if god is doing just that every single moment without any one realizing? haha hard to believe but still true. god is both finite and infinite and it exists and does not exist all together and at the same time. impossible does not even exist for god he created impossibility and broke it

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

can god create a rock so heavy that it itself cannot carry?

Go outside, find a giant boulder. There's God unable to lift that rock.

God can limit itself by incarnating into a finite form. All finite forms are limited in power. To be unlimited in power requires being totally formless.

@Meta-Man I didn't read anything amazing in that...maybe you can copy/paste something from it that you are referring to?

However, I'm a suicide survivor and ever since I'm not attached to my ego in the same way some here are. I am not afraid of its death. I'm attached still to its desires/fears to an extent, but it actually distinguishing isn't a fear I have. That was lost after I woke up from a 5 day coma. I've never had a fear of death since.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Meta-Man I wasnt trying to offend you.. did you take it that way? I was just being honest. I'm sorry ? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

All fears are rooted in fear of death. Fear of annihilation. That is a fact.

okay

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Meta-Man

My fears revolve around pain, not death, but I won't argue with you.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

All fears are rooted in fear of death. Fear of annihilation. That is a fact.

Fear isn’t rooted in death. Fear is the discord of the thought / belief of death, and the love that you are, saying..”no!”. 

“If you see the facts in the road, kill them”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

My fears revolve around pain, not death, but I won't argue with you.?

In a way it's the same, the fear of pain is the fear of the death of your comfort zone (which is no pain). 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Just now, Meta-Man said:

Fear of pain is fear of death

No, its not. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?