254 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

This is Leo's last revelation

God is Death

19 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

This is Leo's last revelation

God is Death

Haha, mind you, may not be the last ? 

But definitely not the one I'd get behind.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Leo Gura  To let go of this issue is a part of love. 

And to bring it back up is a part of love as well.

Edited by Artaemis

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can be relatively selfless, but not absolutely selfless. Only the Godhead is absolutely selfless.

i gave u two examples from my own life where i did not prefer life over death it simply did not matter to me at that point i was literally completely selfless and immortal.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not living beings who must look out for their survival.

what would happen if u were to stop looking for ur survival? have u tried doing it? im not saying stop eating or drinking just let every thing be as it is and kill ur desire for more. take what ever life throws at u and see how beautiful and yet selfless that is 

1 hour ago, Pacific Sage said:

It's not that big of s deal to wish well for everyone and everything. Or maybe it is.

I know several philanthropists who are quite selfless who live a very very simple life. 

Let's just agree to disagree.

For Leo to die, Leo will have to read the New Earth or Power of Now by Eckhart tolle to find out what the ego is and how one can operate outside the ego.

of course you can wish well for everyone and everything, but could you love hitler like you love your mum or your puppy? To that same degree totally authentically with no effort at all? In this human form I doubt it. But of course that doesn't mean you can't reach a depth of unconditional love that is truly profound by many measures, I just doubt a human can achieve it to this same level, unless your God.

6 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

of course you can wish well for everyone and everything, but could you love hitler like you love your mum or your puppy? To that same degree totally authentically with no effort at all? In this human form I doubt it. But of course that doesn't mean you can't reach a depth of unconditional love that is truly profound by many measures, I just doubt a human can achieve it to this same level, unless your God.

how do u explain masochism? deriving pleasure from pain

12 minutes ago, The observer said:

i was literally completely selfless and immortal.

That was 0.0000000001% selflessness compared to the Godhead's selflessness.

To even compare your human organism's selflessness to the Godhead's selflessness is silly. You're infinitely far away. And that's okay because you are limited. Your body can't lift a 1000 pound stone and it cannot lift its analog of love for similar reasons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That was 0.0000000001% selflessness compared to the Godhead's selflessness.

of course as long as u have these distinctions levels degrees and percentages in mind

Edited by The observer

37 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

37 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

A highly enlightened master can surely love hitler the same as his/her mom. But am not that enlightened as I still care for my physical's and ego's survival. Maybe once I reach a state where I don't care about my physical's and ego's survival I might reach to that level.

For now I would be repulsed if my mom or puppy started killed hundreds of thousands of people, it just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it might if it was matter of survival of country but I can't imagine that scenario yet.

If I could place myself during Hitler times maybe I would plot killing a god to save hundreds of thousands of other gods. Point being Hitler's reason for killing the Jews was based on race superiority which is not justified as everyone's god and themselves. And even if I was successful killing Hitler I wouldn't hate him for his actions as he is just plain unaware of the impact of his actions, how can I judge that?

I am at a point though where I can have respect for my enemy, wish him/ her growth on the Spiral dynamic ladder and still have love from a distance. 

Respecting everyone and everything is love for me.

Edited by Pacific Sage

@Pacific Sage Are you willing to incarnate as Jeffery Epstein?

You guys just don't see how deep this goes.

@Leo Gura

also yesterday i was walking back home and i witnessed a car accident where a young man got hit by a car i was listening to music at the time so i couldnt care less i just stopped and watched what happened with a cold heart and then as i moved on i started thinking about it and got all emotional and even started shaking im still a little shaken till now 

Edited by The observer

7 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

40 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

With my imagination, if I incarnated as him and have my current world views maybe I'd do things differently.

If I incarnated as him and have the same thought patterns as he did, I would have gone through the thoughts and emotions he went through and died. If I incarnated as you and experience things the same as you experiencd, I would be at the place you are sitting right now. How does this what if game matter? 

The world can only change by changing himself or herself.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Pacific Sage Are you willing to incarnate as Jeffery Epstein?

it definitely sounds much worse in ur head than irl

Edited by The observer

20 minutes ago, remember said:

what about the idea of reducing suffering then? how passionate are you about that? that you don’t really care and also can’t be caring because of the massive flood of people who try to figure out suffering dynamics in this forum is in a sense understandable. but the reason why you are interested in these ideas is because of suffering dynamics so in a sense its funny that you don’t care for them – we sometimes do stuff without even noticing we do, because intention and awareness don’t always align. 

that‘s a basic principle about suffering dynamics. really interesting that you don’t care about them much...hum O.o

Who Cares about incarnation in npc besides. 

Like one of the rapper I was once listening. If you ain't no reason for living find one to die.

Sorry being cold. The end is not clearing illusion. That itself was an illusion.

You right remember btw

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

17 hours ago, TripleFly said:

II think Leo is triggering the insanity that is already within you

How would sanity be triggered if someone was 'insane' to some degree but reachable ?

2 hours ago, remember said:

what about the idea of reducing suffering then

The problem is that there is no problem, not a single one. So we make our owns. Causing happiness or suffering ends up being the same thing as long as we will always care about all perspectives. We take responsibility for both obfuscating God and explaining it to ourselves. Becoming aware of the fact we are swimming in infinite Love is liberating, but weaken our restricted sense of attachment.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can be relatively selfless, but not absolutely selfless. Only the Godhead is absolutely selfless. Not living beings who must look out for their survival.

You are already absolutely selfless. Of course a person cant be absolutely selfless, that is a contradiction in itself. SELFless. Thank God you're not a self, ever, even though it appears that way. Time to drop that need to be conscious of your selflessness all the time, that is incredibly selfish of you ?

Edited by traveler

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

You are already absolutely selfless. Of course a person cant be absolutely selfless, that is a contradiction in itself. SELFless. Thank God you're not a self, ever, even though it appears that way. Time to drop that need to be conscious of your selflessness all the time, that is incredibly selfish of you ?

Cute but you are still a selfish devil.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Cute but you are still a selfish devil.

That could be just as true for yourself my guy ? one.

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

That could be just as true for yourself my guy ? one.

The difference is, I know it.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is, I know it.

You dont. Maybe you havent outsmarted the devil like you think you have. He takes you when youre not looking.