Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

On 27.1.2020 at 4:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you'll see me in the club some day ;)

I would like to see this man twerk in the club.

On 28/01/2020 at 3:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

RSD was one of the best back in the 2012ish era when I was big into it. Not sure about what they teach today since I haven't watched in a long while.

Was it highly conscious? No. But it worked for getting good with the ladies.

But there are many, many dating and attraction courses and teachers out there. I've studied dozens of different ones. Hard to remember them all. David DeAneglo is a classic. I studied Adam Lyons, David Wygant, Mystery Method (although it's super outdated), and a bunch more that I can't recall now.

The basic theory is very simple: you go to a crowded place where there are many hot women, you see one, you muster the courage to approach her, and you start talking your mouth off. Smile, be playful, strong eye contact, have sexual intent, get good a touching her early without being creepy. Repeat 10,000 times. The rest is fine details. Roll with experienced wingmen who can show you the ropes in-person.

+1

Rsd is great though, its more inner game stuff now. Rsd julien was epic before the media scandal ?. David D double your dating was awesome as is C&F. Great marketer. Doubt's about actual game. 

Assuming attraction is money. It gives you permission to approach. Its money. 

There's Swingers movie quote by Vincent Vaughn. "I don't like everyone. Everyone doesn't like me. ITS COOL! "

6 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

That is true, but even in those cases, monogamy or more accurately, marriage is recommended.

Pickup leads to that if you want. Most guys who get into pickup just want to get a nice girlfriend. They are not going to bang 100 girls.

In practice you sleep with 10-20 girls, you get that out of your system, and you settle down with one who's right for you. Not much different than normal social people do.

Don't forget, people who are social can easily have 10-20 sexual partners, simply because they are so social and have ample opportunities. A hot girl will easily have 10-20 sexual partners in her lifetime. She is fucking around. She just keeps it secret.

The idea that some enlightened sage or Boddhisattva would go around picking up random girls is preposterous. Certainly no mainstream religious or spiritual figure would contemplate sex outside marriage.

LOL, you haven't read about how many gurus sleep with their students?

Gurus have optimized pickup so much that they don't even need to go to the club/bar, the girls flock to them. This is the ultimate form of pickup. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Getting laid as a guru is the easiest thing in the world. Which is a big reason why spiritual communities are formed. If you start a spiritual community you are automatically guaranteed sex. Of course it all turns into a toxic mess soon enough.

but this all has a very specific religious purpose, there is a ritual involved and the people participating are carefully selected.

LOL, how naive.

The "very specific religious purpose" is to bust some nuts.

The people participating are carefully selected to be as hot as possible.

You must appreciate how sneaky the sex drive is. It will not simply lay down and die, even after awakening. It will get crafty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:
5 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Serotoninluv I'm not disputing any of that, sex isn't antithetical to spirituality and I made sure to point out some examples of where it is beneficial. That is very different though from promiscuity and using women for sex and then dumping them, which, let's face it, is mostly what pick-up is about.

Who is doing pickup and committing after a SNL ONS? 

A lot of guys excuse not approaching based upon a woman's attractiveness or lack thereof. 

In actuality, its utter cowardess. Its bitching out. 

As for using, The old saying comes to mind; all is fair in love and war. 

I was chain gunning cold approach pickup one night. Before I pulled, The abundance of attention seeking behavior, faking attraction for status, VIP access, access to booth or tables, free drinks or the best after she can get a invitation to, etc is beyond hilarious. There's a ridiculous amount of output required. 

I have a field day laughing ? when people try to play the moral card. Doesn't approach. Has opinion on game LULz! 

Who is using who? Free validation from go. No dhv. And attempts to sucker shmucks for freebies. 

Not hearing any of it. Esculate weeds out any ambivalence. 

Pull or next! [Always repeat]! 

0f7f746900fcaaa99bced75efcb4d031.jpg

God bless femininism teaching generations of women sleeping around is empowering ?! 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, don't most enlightenment/spirituality cults or communes mostly all eventually turn into sex cults?

Agreed with @Emerald. It's easy to be scared by the radical changes in society but I don't think people can imagine how well it's gonna turn out. On a social/sexual/financial level, ridiculously big changes are gonna happen in the next decade or two. I can't wait for it, well it's already happening. 

I'm kind of appalled at the bad name pickup gets. I totally agree that it can be manipulative and come from a bad place but it's birthed out of a serious need. There is an unprecedented number of men that literally get 0 female intimacy/interaction in their lives and have no idea how to get it. It deeply saddens me that people hate particularly incels, yes they're hateful but do you see the place they're coming from? Half of them literally have a fantasy of holding hands with a girl and would probably kill for that. Obviously, it's not the healthiest of mindsets but it's definitely coming from love and a thirst for intimacy rather than hate. 

The critiques are warranted and ultimately will help the movement go in the right direction but a little more understanding wouldn't hurt. Like @Leo Gura said, most of these guys don't have dreams of fucking hundreds of hot girls and being a master player, most of them just want to find someone of the opposite sex to cuddle, hang out and of course have sex with. Modern culture has 0 pity for these men and the advice they're given is preposterous and the tips given here are mostly not much better. You can't tell someone with poor social skills and drastically distorted views on sexual dynamics to just "be themselves" and "don't put the other sex on a pedestal, just relate on a human level" and expect them to actually be able to take that advice. For a lot of people, they need to do years of personal work before they can use advice like "just be yourself" and attract people, it's definitely not an entry-level tip. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The integration of PUA, nonduality, Freddie Mercury and Miss Piggy. Only on actualized.org. . . :x

Hehe, ?? yes, so awesome. Only on  actualized.org ? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I've always had this little fantasy where I meet someone in a position like that, where they actually are the right person for me - and they do have integrity - it's something that they would never do or ever have done, and it somehow ends up working out.

You and every girl on the planet.

You girls are so predictable.

LOL

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

why I'd never do it.

Says ever girl on the planet, until she's doing it ;)

You have to understand that attraction and sex are not a logical thing. All your logic and excuses will fly out the window as soon as the right guy shows up who knows how to push your buttons.

The whole magic of game is that cuts through the logic that women use to stop themselves from having sex.

It's possible to narrate to a woman every step of the game you're run on her, and she will still fall under its spell. Because its not logical. In fact, I've done just that as a technique. It still works. Attraction happens on a subconscious level. A guy charms his way into your pants. It's spooky.

Romance and nonduality/spirituality have been confused from the very start and embedded in little girl's minds. Or their nature is inconveniently and unavoidably one anyway. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Dumuzzi Hey man, here just some points from reading what you wrote.

Firstly, you're treating spirituality as another religion, saying things have you read the Bhagavad Gita, as if that is the only way to practice spirituality, and that just because lots of cultures and traditions like Buddhism and Tantra promote celibacy means it's best. 

For one, you're not at all taking in any sort of context of these societies and or traditions. Eastern culture is VERY religious and traditional, you could argue a very Stage Blue society in terms of SD stages, just because people have awakened does that mean they are psychologically developed. A lot of Zen monasteries are very stage Blue kind of places as an example. The Buddha didn't want Women becoming Monks at first is another example. 

These cultures that advocate no sex before marriage tend to be these sort of cultures, very traditionalist kind of places, this often causes a repression of Sex into the shadow which creates a fuck load more issues than PUA, I mean everyone's heard multiple stories of Priests (meant to be ultra religious) raping and molesting young children (usually boys in the leaked stories) and where do you think that comes from? Repression of sex into the shadow, in a forced manner that eventually is expressed in the most disgusting of ways imaginable. These are meant to be 'Holy Men' yet are comitting the most vile of acts? Something isn't adding up there to me. 

Same for Buddhist monks as well, forced celibacy does way more harm than good not only in society, but in an individual as well. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=%2fnational%2fon-faith%2fbhtuans-buddhist-monks-accused-of-sexually-molesting-boys%2f2013%2f06%2f20%2fe6f16268-d9e9-11e2-b418-9dfa095e125d_story.html%3f

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ihttps://www.nytimes.com/topic/organization/roman-catholic-church-sex-abuse-casesnside-tibetan-buddhisms-rape-and-abuse-scandal

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/08/top-chinese-buddhist-monk-accused-coercing-nuns-sex-fired-180830140710906.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-44209971

The way you're talking about sounds quite dogmatic to me, as if Celibacy is superior to having Sex on a spiritual path, which isn't true at all. To me it also shows you haven't had any/many awakenings, or are still viewings teachings as Dogma, instead of the finger pointing to the moon.

Now I'm not saying everyone should go fuck everyone in sight, instead I'm saying people should express their sexuality in a way that feels natural to them (of course consensual and with people over the age of consent) for the majority that will mean in a monogamous relationship, for some that may mean lots of casual flings and for others having multiple partners, and for others (i.e. Ramana Maharshi) NATURAL Celibacy where they have decided, by themselves, they don't want to participate in sex or have sexual relationships, but from their own choice, not from some scripture written on a bit of paper. 

True awakenings will show you complete freedom, and how all teachings and all concepts are just that CONCEPTS that need to be dropped, same as morals, values and ethics. Yes, for the majority of the population they are needed (all you need to do is watch the Purge to see why) however, with deep awakenings you see morals are also just concepts, and abiding as The Self, needs no sort of moral compass as the Peace, Love and Happiness inherent in The Self is enough. 

In terms of the PUA community, like anything else, it has MAJOR issues and flaws. Most of this comes from it being used in a predominately Stage Orange world which objectifies women and sees them as a number on their lay count instead of a human being and seeing them as their very own Self. However, this doesn't mean people should 'wait until marriage for spiritual purification reasons' or because Tantra said so (The Tantric path is actually very life-enhancing at is's core, another post for another day though) but means PU needs to evolve to become more conscious and loving just like most things. 

You can gain a LOT of social, seduction, sexual and relationship skills from good PU believe it or not, but most PUA's are operating from a typical Orange mindset, so it's about taking the teachings and using them consciously and evolving them. The first Enlightened PUA& Dating/ Relationship coach will be revolutionary and very interesting to see. 

Oh, and in terms of Spirituality, having an orgasm doesn't mean you can't become enlightened lol, sure some practices as you said can involve harnessing sexual energy, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to, I always say go with what you are guided towards and feels natural to you, but don't make out it's the only path. I'm big on working 1-1 with a teacher and RASA but doesn't mean I don't see that Psychedelics, Meditation retreats, etc etc all can work as well, just like being a monk can help awaken you and is the path for some people. 

Also, have some Deep awakenings, I'm sure you'll drop a lot of your judgement towards sexuality ;) Of course it evolves with this understanding like everything else in your Life post-awakening. I do just feel the whole 'Sex Before Marriage' argument is very Stage Blue and often leads to repression of sexuality. 

Lastly, here's a video from Rupert Spira (someone I hold in the highest regard, I.E. 'Fully Awake') and he explains this topic very well!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pickup leads to that if you want. Most guys who get into pickup just want to get a nice girlfriend. They are not going to bang 100 girls.

In practice you sleep with 10-20 girls, you get that out of your system, and you settle down with one who's right for you. Not much different than normal social people do.

Don't forget, people who are social can easily have 10-20 sexual partners, simply because they are so social and have ample opportunities. A hot girl will easily have 10-20 sexual partners in her lifetime. She is fucking around. She just keeps it secret.

I would agree with that, though having that many sexual partners is a relatively recent development and it has real long-term consequences that nobody ever talks about. Trouble is, we aren't even allowed to talk about it, not even on this forum, without being labelled with various unpleasant labels.

Gurus have optimized pickup so much that they don't even need to go to the club/bar, the girls flock to them. This is the ultimate form of pickup. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Getting laid as a guru is the easiest thing in the world. Which is a big reason why spiritual communities are formed. If you start a spiritual community you are automatically guaranteed sex. Of course it all turns into a toxic mess soon enough.

That does happen, but it's hardly the ideal we must aspire to is it? Most of these so-called gurus are just faking it anyway, precisely to get rich and get laid. 

LOL, how naive.

The "very specific religious purpose" is to bust some nuts.

The people participating are carefully selected to be as hot as possible.

You must appreciate how sneaky the sex drive is. It will not simply lay down and die, even after awakening. It will get crafty.

No, it will not lay down and die, it will rise up along the spine, burst through the crown and blossom into a thousand-petalled lotus flower of light or peek out above the head, maybe even rest on the forehead, in the form of a many-headed cobra, whichever metaphor you prefer. You seem to be completely missing my point on sexual transmutation. I'm not surprised, since few alive today have been able to do it.

So let me describe to you how it (urdhvareta) works in my case.

It's not that I don't have sexual urges, I do, but what actually happens is this:

- There is a sensation of heat and light in the genital area, as well as a feeling of tightness. This is followed by a pumping motion, the testicles and prostate actually work overtime, like during an ejaculation and they contract rythmically, causing a sensation very similar to an orgasm.

- I can feel this hot, viscous liquid streaming down to the base chakra. There, it turns around and streams up into the spinal column. There is a constant flow of this substance (soma), which causes a warm and pleasant sensation, especially along the spine, in the abdominal area, the chest, the throat, the pineal gland region and the middle of the forehead, as well as the top back part of the head.

- this is accompanied by a subtle sound, which I can only liken to the flow of electricity. It is also somewhat similar to the sound of TV static. 

- If I concentrate on this sensation, it intensifies, it can get quite hot and intensely pleasurable (again, nectar/ambrosia)

- There is a constant electric buzz along the nerves and particularly at nerve endings at the surface of the skin, all over the body, which is again, highly pleasurable

- Many objects and some people will appear to me in a white sheen, glowing. When this happens, the flow of soma intensifies, with an increase in the sounds and sensations I just described.

- When the sensation and with it, the energy, moves entirely above the head, there is a bright, white glow that only I can see and which comes from inside me. It irradiates my whole environment. 

- In this state, I get mystical insights, the ability to communicate with higher beings and some healing abilities. 

These are all a result of Kundalini awakening and are part and parcel of the enlightenment process in my view.

Edited by Dumuzzi

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm expecting a huge boost of this phenomenon in the next years, as one of the biggest limitation in term of cultural penetration is language and AI is becoming insanely good at translations. 

Instant translations will drastically facilitate the access to content in other languages and accelerate the circulation of ideas.

This is really huge.

Language acts as a natural very thick barrier between collective egos. Once this crumble, cultures are going to mix and turn into a big global soup.

I didn't even think about language barriers and technology. That's a really great point. I can see this come up in a big way in the coming years.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to understand that attraction and sex are not a logical thing. All your logic and excuses will fly out the window as soon as the right guy shows up who knows how to push your buttons.

The whole magic of game is that cuts through the logic that women use to stop themselves from having sex.

It's possible to narrate to a woman every step of the game you're run on her, and she will still fall under its spell. Because its not logical. In fact, I've done just that as a technique. It still works. Attraction happens on a subconscious level. A guy charms his way into your pants. It's spooky.

My experience of my sexuality differs from this. Though I could see how it would work on women who don't have a very strong intuition or boundaries or who are just lonely... which probably describes like 25% of women. So, it's a sizable enough minority to find a sexual partner as a man. But I don't think this is typical.

It's certainly not logical. But usually the guy is someone I have either a platonic friendship with or an acquaintance relationship to. And it isn't based on looks or any other specific trait. But the draw is curiosity about his energy at a distance. It's always the question of whether or not the guy is interested and the wondering of what's happening in his mind. So, it is introversion and nonchalance and lack of clear interest that attracts me along with his general energy.

If I'm sure a guy is interested, it kills the entire attraction before it can set in because there is no mystery and nothing for my mind to get curious about. So, game and clear sexual intent is the anti-aphrodisiac. I hate to see men trying to perform their sexuality at me. It's very obvious and it has a saccharine kind of energy about it.

I have a very sensitive intuition about when men are interested in me. And I only want the one that seems he's not because then tension gets to build and I get to discover that he does. 

This is an analogy for how it sets in... Imagine that I'm alone in the middle of a very shallow and calm lake with nothing around me. And then, when I'm alone, I start to think about a guy who happens into my mind, and suddenly something floats to the surface of that lake. And it's my feelings and deepening curiosity.

And eventually, over the course of time, I grow to become more curious and more entranced. And these feelings usually last a year or more... and are usually unreciprocated. But a couple times they have been. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Etherial Cat I get what you mean. I'm a guy and I've always noticed a strange vibe from people who are pretending they are someone they aren't just to get laid. I've seen it work too, but it just feels kind of cringy and fake like you said. 

I would say the best approach to date is to work on yourself until you feel at least a little confident (even though approaching is always scary) and just go with the flow, not trying to overcompensate for your insecurities. Actually I feel like owning your insecurities and being able to not take yourself too seriously is actually attractive for many women, but I can't know for sure ?

Of course for some people this pickup stuff may have some valuable advice, especially if you have 0 social skills. But I think any method to get laid just feels inauthentic, it's better to find and develop your own style. 

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

The irony is that if he had not tried to manipulate me into giving him what he wanted, I would have done all I could to make him satisfied. In that context, I just couldn't. If I had, I would have validated his behavior and we would have been trapped in a toxic relationship.

If this guy had not done this mistake, he would have gotten laid with much pleasure. 

A pity 

The sweet (or maybe bittersweet) irony. No one likes to be manipulated. Even for the one who manipulates I think there is a price to pay: deep down you know that the other person is feeling attracted to something that isn't really you. 

However, I think many of us may have identified with our insecurities, lack of social skills, and think that's just who we are. Speaking for myself, I've always heard women in my family complaining about how men treat women like objects, how men can't really be trusted, etc. This has been so deeply ingrained in me, that when I want to have sex, I don't act confidently because I'm worried I may be treating the woman like an object. I don't think that's who we really are either and all this pick up advice may be useful to stop identifying with that persona that is just conditioned by deeply ingrained beliefs and emotions.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:
10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My experience of my sexuality differs from this. Though I could see how it would work on women who don't have a very strong intuition or boundaries or who are just lonely... which probably describes like 25% of women. So, it's a sizable enough minority to find a sexual partner as a man. But I don't think this is typical.

It's certainly not logical. But usually the guy is someone I have either a platonic friendship with or an acquaintance relationship to. And it isn't based on looks or any other specific trait. But the draw is curiosity about his energy at a distance. It's always the question of whether or not the guy is interested and the wondering of what's happening in his mind. So, it is introversion and nonchalance and lack of clear interest that attracts me along with his general energy.

Not 25% of women. 100% of heterosexual women.

What you describe in your 2nd paragraph: the vibe, the energy, the nonchalance... that's exactly what game is.

You are thinking of game as a set of tricks men use to maniuplate women to sleep with them. But that's not real game, that's crap game. Real game is a man simply behaving in a strong, authentic, masculine way which generates a really charming vibe that girls cannot resist.

The charm isn't fake, it's real! The woman gets attracted not because she is verbally tricked, but because the guy is actually being an awesome guy to his bones.

Imagine your dream guy: strong, bold, charming, smooth, natural, funny, cool, exuding masculine vibe. That's what pickup trains a guy how to be. And once a guy becomes that way, every girl wants to marry him. The trick is, once a guy becomes that way he has so many options that he may not want to get married to any one girl. And thus a player is born.

Despite what they say, girls love players. She simply wants to lock him down for herself. That is the real issue. Girls struggle with players because they are hard to lock down.

In other words, sex is a marketplace and girls do not want to admit that.

On 28/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Dumuzzi said:

I'll be honest, I'm disgusted by the whole pick-up community. At this point, it's little more than street harrassment. For Chrissakes, leave those poor women alone!

It must be really exhausting having to deal with creepy guys hitting on you all the time. In any case, no self-respecting woman would date some random guy who came up to her on the street. I think this article says it all:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/nov/05/pickup-artists-teaching-men-approach-women-industry-street-harassment

@Dumuzzi If you don´t like to go out at night/socialize nightlife and you don´t work at an office/normal job, then explain how are you supposed to meet women? lol

This is what true game looks like:

Watch as he charms Mika's panties off. She cannot resist him. Precisely because he's so authentic. You cannot fake that kind of charm.

Pickup teaches how to become that kind of man.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what true game looks like:

Watch as he charms Mika's panties off. She cannot resist him. Precisely because he's so authentic. You cannot fake that kind of charm.

Pickup teaches how to become that kind of man.

@Leo Gura I´ve always have the sense that pickup teaches you to do things that attractive men do, but not exactly to become an attractive men. There are of course stuff like Models by Mark Manson that literally don´t give a single technical skill and just tell you to actually change your personality and from that point be effortless authentic, but I haven´t found is a popular approach in pick up. I started just doing absolutely fake pick up and I understand now why I end up quitting it.

"Fake it till you make it" works to a certain point but I gotta say I didn´t found that to be true in pick up. It depends of course how deep you´ve been denying your authentic self and self-acceptance. For some people maybe it will just be a game of numbers and they will gain the neccesary more confidence to go from not getting laid to getting laid.

In that sense I, I´ve heard you talk about socializing like a mechanical skill as "just socialize more and be talking to people all the time" but in my experience I spend much of my teenage years socializing and I end up "quitting". I was way too fucked up to solve my shit by a game of numbers, by just "hang out with more people". The same I felt about pick up. Then one day I truly began working on myself and suddenly socializing is effortless and even enjoyable. Again, the same is happening in pick up. I just started doing it again, and it´s like the difficulty level drop by x10.

Edited by Javfly33

I just did a bunch of shadow work and this symbol of horses kept coming up and the memory of my husband/ first boyfriend's first car, a mustang, which I denied was part of my attraction to him. You know the girls and horses thing? I always denied that. I also denied that I wanted anything more from the relationship than him. I realized that the horse symbol was an archetype of some sort, a desire for strength, to integrate the masculine and mostly freedom. I realized that it wasn't anything to deny OR feel guilty about. 

What was really funny is a few days after this I watched Leo's video he posted and at 15:11 he says,

"There's something I don't want to show to you, (reveals horse head sculpture) but um the beauty of perfect awakening is that nothing needs to be hidden. Your whole life you've been hiding and keeping secrets and secret shames and things you've been embarrassed about that you didn't want to reveal to anybody. Why didn't you want to reveal these things? Because it threatens your survival." 

We are all acting quite selfishly, when we are not willing to see ourselves through Self Love. This requires us to go beyond all the selfish things we're denying about ourselves, and love ourselves through and regardless of choices made unconsciously for survival reasons. 

There's no transcendence for anyone unless you're willing to look at how you attract and create what you do in your own experience. No one is changing for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost