Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Dumuzzi Fair enough. I am just saying that there is a need ( demand for sex) and there is a product to satisfy this need (PU). Of course people will market it in the most devilish way possible. It is effective, efficient and it works. 

Emerald and you have a kernel of truth in your statements, however, our society is not on that level to practice high-conscious sex and intimacy, or even relationships. No young man will spend enough time to research and understand how it works. They want to have sex here and now. 

That's what brothels are for. I have an issue with casual sex becoming the norm, this is not natural or healthy. Homo Sapiens has been created to pair bond and a string of sexual partners before "settling down" is corrosive and societally destructive.

3 minutes ago, Farnaby said:

However, I can't help but agree with those who say pick up feels phony and this inauthenticity is easily spotted. I prefer to be with a woman who likes me how I am (although I'm aware that we're constantly changing), rather than having sex with 10 women who were attracted by some techniques. 

I think most people on this forum will agree with you, including me. Because we are all here for self-development. For the majority of us here all coping mechanism will not work and we can see through the illusion of the game. However, PU occurs in our lives and takes some place within various social niche. We simply can not deny. But also, it is not set in stone black and white practice. I am sure some successful pickupers are happily married with five kids and love their wives. If it helps some men to approach women and get confident, then why not. Let them use it, let it be. In a long run, it is up to a person to decide what partner she or he wants. Again, I think most people take it too serious. Not all guys are jerks. Some of them are. Some of them use PU to start a relations, some use it for the sex only. Again, we can not go into extremes like this. Every situation between man and woman is unique and different. I have some friends that had a wonderful FNS and got married at the end. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

I have an issue with casual sex becoming the norm, this is not natural or healthy.

It happens with regards of your attitude or expectations. 

Man.... guys, are you naive or something? If a casual sex would not be a norm, our planet would not be overpopulated. Sex is a basic instinct. Why are you trying to romanticize it? We have to be open-minded and allow everything to be without putting a judgement on it. You know how many people are having sex right in this second as we type? Do you think they are all married, in relations or preconditioned in any other ways?

48 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

The principle mentioned by @Dumuzzi still applies more and less in their case.

And since when, are we taking as role model unconscious people trapped in the low-consciousness paradigm? Those people are doing seizable mistakes with plenty of area of their life. Not only relationships. They are almost the antithesis of what you should be looking for.

Thank you for your comment. :)

First off, everyone has a right to practice what he wants or how he wants. Dumuzzi is welcome to look for a Conscious Relations. I am on board with him to do so. This is the highest value. 

You did not get my point. 99% of people on this Earth are regular unconscious people. You guys are so funny. 

48 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

are we taking as role model unconscious people trapped in the low-consciousness paradigm?

This is a common sense. Of course we are not! Since we are here. 

My point is do not deny P/U. Let it be. Let the guys practice it and become more competent with women. Those who are jerks, will be jerks with regards. Those, who pretty much have a thinking capability will find the relationship model suitable and tailored for them. 

Edited by Galyna

30 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It happens with regards of your attitude or expectations. 

Man.... guys, are you naive or something? If a casual sex would not be a norm, our planet would not be overpopulated. Sex is a basic instinct. Why are you trying to romanticize it? We have to be open-minded and allow everything to be without putting a judgement on it. You know how many people are having sex right in this second as we type? Do you think they are all married, in relations or preconditioned in any other ways?

yes, as a rule they are. Sex outside marriage is a criminal offence in most of the world, as it used to be in the West too. That people don't even know this and can't even imagine a world where casual sex isn't the norm boggles the mind. No civilisation in the history of the world survived for long without putting marriage and the nuclear family at the centre of its society. The current state of affairs is like a ticking suicide time bomb that will destroy western civilisation. However, as it is obvious from this thread, nobody cares and it is entirely self-inflicted.

@Etherial Cat  I think it is a wonderful trait and desire to improve our planet and social relations. :)

But at the same time this can not be forced. The desire for a high quality relations should come from within. Sometimes it is even useless to preach to a young generation who wants to copulate. 

@Dumuzzi You know, yesterday, I was watching a movie by Ken Burns ("The Geography of Hope", 1877-1888), a historical one. They mentioned Mormon monogamy. I wondered myself why women would sign up for this kind of relations. Also, what about Arabic world where having five wives is a norm? Still marriage, ha? Why do you think they invented this monogamous marriages? To have license to bang more women. What about the legal marriages with 10, 13 and 14 year old teenagers back then in the nineteenth century? Everything is legal, sex inside the marriage and? Do you see any hint of perversion in it? 

Sex is a wonderful thing between two individuals. However, by denying it or putting a veto on it we create tension and perversion. During the whole entire history people have been inventing various tricks to legalize sex to satisfy their perverted needs. 

Edited by Galyna

Just casually gonna come in and say that I love the turn this thread has made. I'm learning a lot from all these perspectives. 

@Etherial Cat Please be my guest and feel free to do so, express your opinion I would love to hear it. :)

IMHO I think society has stages and it evolves naturally from low to high-conscious. We can trigger it by we can not accelerate it. Everything happens as it should. And, if we are totally honest, we can wish for it, but we are not in control. To be a man or a woman is a certain karma. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

To be a man or a woman is a certain karma. 

because we make it one - that’s one of the teachings that has to be understood. believing that the cycle of karma has a fixed shape exists because of the inability to leave behind the construct of gender norms.

if you have a son you probably know that it depends on how emancipated you teach him both rolls if he will get an interesting woman or not, don’t you? - what i realized if i look into generation development is that still most problems develope because of roll modeling issues in families - people then think school could fix these problems or the partner later will fix it, truth is we then have to fix it ourself. that’s why so many people even start with self actualization because a lot of people are having issues somewhere in the rollmodell field - releasing children of the rollmodell issue during childhood is probably still difficult but can be done, especially for boys it’s really important, still so many mistakes there and then they don’t actually really know how the rabbit runs.

when i was living in shared housing after a while i didn’t want to accept people who never lived in shared housing before, because they wouldn’t know anything about how to live together with others - but everyone i know who lived in shared housing has improved massively in many aspects.

instead of pua i‘d probably recommend living together with strangers/new people first.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

The problem is that too many, instead of "sewing their own tailored and custom cape", try to put on a  "standardized cape" which aren't fitting them and are screwing their attraction potential. 

On the other hand, the custom capes are showing authentic personality traits and can attract the woman who's exactly into this cape design. :)

It's a bit of a twist to your primary use of the analogy, but it was so good I couldn't resist to recycle it. B|

That's right on the money. Too many men try to wear masculinity as opposed to finding their own natural masculine essence that is ever present with them. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

There is a basic instinct that needs to be satisfied, I don't think that they think about it and take it so serious in the first place. Again, it is easy to extrapolate about it being a girl. When you are hungry, all you think is food. Are you trying to be logical about it? No. Because it is irrational. Same here. The first goal is to get laid, who cares about the consequences and what girl might care about. In a way it is stupid because men have to invent all the tricks to bang. Like my friend told me: "If I am honest about my intentions, I will never have sex." 

Men are silly animals. I know lots of women who could manipulate with sex to get what they want, even a wedding ring. 

But we can not ultimately screen all men as potential hubbies on the first date. There is always an element of the game. He does not know you and you do not know him. Why on Earth he needs to treat you as something special? It is way too early on this stage. Of course he approaches everyone, so? Why taking it personally? If it meant to be, it meant to be.  Any man who approaches you needs time to open up this potential. You, yourself do not know the scenario of your unfolding relations. Nobody knows.

Me too. This is a very romantic scenario with a lot of expectations that might lead to a broken heart. I do not say that we should sleep with the first man we see on the date. But I suggest to be realistic about it and leave your expectations outside the bedroom. 

These are all generic rules for the average user. Not everybody is highly developed, including women. So for low-conscious women the game night work. On every stage of your development there is a certain process you use to screen people for the qualities that are attractive to you. You are the woman, perhaps, that can see through the illusion and the guy needs to work harder to put you in bed. But I know you are married, just saying in general. 

It is easier to say than to implement. You give also a generic advice now. Men have different backgrounds, cultures, history, families, upbringing, traumas, etc. I really like you, Emerald. But in this post let me disagree with you. It is a bit bias and I feel like something deep inside irritates you about this PU. 

You take it very serious. Man can approach you in any way he likes. If there is a real spark between you and him, a chemistry, all the knowledge and advice he learned from so called "gurus" will fly out in the window. Because men are alive people, they are not robots and every man has its own magical road to his heart. He just need to find the One. And during the journey they all need to f...ck!

Hope you will not be upset with my words.

Hugs. 

I understand what you're saying. And I get why guys might fair better doing pick up and batch screening of women. And it truly isn't a judgment against that. The numbers game is sometimes necessary for men. And I have no issue with sex.

The thing I was pushing back on is the misrepresentation of women's sexuality. And thinking that because they've gotten some success in the form of getting laid, that this is an indicator of what women like and what women want. And Leo was making it a solid rule and even said 100% of heterosexual women work this way, which is not true. And since Leo has a huge platform and lots of influence, it's so important to push up against misinformation.

What may work for men in the external is not the way that it works for women on the internal. I find too many men who have a false notion of female sexuality to the detriment of themselves and women, as this false knowing is a wedge to intimacy. As important as it is to find something that works, it's even more important to know WHY it works. And guys who practice game tend to get mired in the notion that they know. 

Also, I wouldn't be interested in a man if he isn't interested in me in particular and I suspect I'm not alone. But yet again, I've never been one for seeking a partner or dating, myself. I like solitude and relationship equally in many respects. So, I just end up intuitively liking someone and it either works or doesn't. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, remember said:

believing that the cycle of karma has a fixed shape exists because of the inability to leave behind the construct of gender norms.

I do not believe in karma, this world was used by me to amplify the challenges that each gender need to go through. In male case this would be unsatisfied sexual needs.

1 hour ago, remember said:

if you have a son you probably know that it depends on how emancipated you teach him both rolls if he will get an interesting woman or not, don’t you?

I will try to be as objective as I can. I am not an expert, but I will try to urge him to use various sources and explore. I do not want him to be a close-minded person. I would rather him to integrate knowledge and refuse to cling to one position or a viewpoint. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The thing I was pushing back on is the misrepresentation of women's sexuality. And thinking that because they've gotten some success in the form of getting laid, that this is an indicator of what women like and what women want. And Leo was making it a solid rule and even said 100% of heterosexual women work this way, which is not true. And since Leo has a huge platform and lots of influence, it's so important to push up against misinformation.

I see. Got you.:)

Well, of course with all my love and respect to Leo, he is not the ultimate resource to rely on. As far as I understand he had some hardships and probably is judging from his personal experience with women. Again, it is up to the person how to use the information  presented on this website. 

I enjoy reading your comments, I mean it. 

Also, as for my girlfriends, the majority of them are not conscious enough. Some of them ended up in a destructive relations. I was in shock when my friend's mother was talking about male attractiveness as a decisive factor. Woman who is 56 still screens man by the certain parameters, one of which is appearance. Really? O.o Therefore, I would believe that some generic rules of pick up that Leo talks about here may apply to her and her daughter, or women from this category. 

20 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Meetjoeblack I feel you, my dear.Otherwise, what to do when you want sex with your entire being and cant get it but maybe with a prostitute. I am not being a sarcastic. I mean it. I feel for men since it is hard to control sexual drive. Also I think it is unfair. I absolutely agree with you and I do not want my son, when he is old enough, to get married with a first girl he will be sleeping with. I want him to find a decent woman, to have experience first, to try. I have a lot of guy friends and this is my advice to them: to sleep around, have fun and have sex. Today I quoted Leo's PUA comment to my guy friend. Men are monogamous by nature, we have to accept it. 

Sugar babies are becoming normalized as is sugar babies. Society is degenerate. There's a volume of approaching required to pull. There's a lot of male feminists simping about taking advantage of women for sex. There's no mention about attention seeking, about faking interest for free drinks, leetch off guy for drinks, status, bottle service, tables, etc. 

I read Alpha God. There's a parallel between western big 3 religions and evolution. The author did the moralizing, male feminist,  self hate jargon. Entirely politically motivated. Can sum up the book above with 'man bad! 'Done! Its garbage. No mention about hypergamy, female mate choice or a number of other things. 

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Cliff notes: pareto distribution 80/20. Women fuck top 20 percentage of men. 80℅ of men compete for the bottom 20℅. 

There's a reason for pickup. OLD is cucked. 

I don't agree with you that it's unfair. It just is. Its evolution. Its hind brain. 

There's a reason for pickup. More importantly now then before. I don't think divorce rape is fair or child custody but I digress. 

With approaching, with game, and time, a man can develop value. I pull girls now I didn't before pickup. I rather time spent elsewhere but again, what's the alternative? 

Society is cucked and degenerate. 

I don't think people are monogamous.  I am recognizing patterns. One of the biggest pickup revelations being; womans willingness to commit when young as targeted demographic. Not after. Furthermore, wants marriage and babies VERSUS WANTS TO MARRY ME. WANTS MY BABIES. That and genuine desire. 

Edited by Meetjoeblack

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

I see. Got you.:)

Well, of course with all my love and respect to Leo, he is not the ultimate resource to rely on. As far as I understand he had some hardships and probably is judging from his personal experience with women. Again, it is up to the person how to use the information  presented on this website. 

I enjoy reading your comments, I mean it. 

Also, as for my girlfriends, the majority of them are not conscious enough. Some of them ended up in a destructive relations. I was in shock when my friend's mother was talking about male attractiveness as a decisive factor. Woman who is 56 still screens man by the certain parameters, one of which is appearance. Really? O.o Therefore, I would believe that some generic rules of pick up that Leo talks about here may apply to her and her daughter, or women from this category. 

I don't think people myself included can separate life experience from perspective. Its what you lived. 

We're all healing (hopefully). 

@Meetjoeblack I have read everything and broke up my mind. It is a bit hard for me to understand your generic idea. Seems like English is not your first language and some sentences does not make any sense, sorry. 

For instance, this sentence: "I don't think people myself included can separate life experience from perspective. Its what you lived. 

We're all healing (hopefully). " God, what do you mean? Just bunch of words compiled together. What is your main point?

@Galyna if you believe in karma or not, it is always self created even not by yourself - i guess you already get that - it was not ment to criticize you, but i understand how karma is and is not a challenge. however we use the word and if or if not it interacts with us is beyond our ability to control. i just used your personal example as a possibility to point out general problems of reappearing phenomena. motherhood is a vulnerability i didn’t want to touch but probably did.

Edited by remember

4 hours ago, remember said:

@Galyna if you believe in karma or not, it is always self created even not by yourself - i guess you already get that - it was not ment to criticize you, but i understand how karma is and is not a challenge. however we use the word and if or if not it interacts with us is beyond our ability to control. i just used your personal example as a possibility to point out general problems of reappearing phenomena. motherhood is a vulnerability i didn’t want to touch but probably did.

IMHO it sounds pretty egotistical to say you comprehend karma or how it is. I understand karma no more than I do my psychedelic trips or

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Meetjoeblack I have read everything and broke up my mind.

That's awesome. Start there.

Reminds me of the blueprint decoded.

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

The thing I was pushing back on is the misrepresentation of women's sexuality. And thinking that because they've gotten some success in the form of getting laid, that this is an indicator of what women like and what women want.

Lololol are you saying, its a indication of what women don't like?

There's a reason why men should Focus 100% on what women do. Nit what she says. If pickup taught anything, its the contradiction in what is said vs done.

contrary to popular opinion, men are not wizards like Merlin.

If men follow beta thirst, wait for sex, simp, and play the role of captain beta, sooner or later comes clarity. That being, it doesn't work.

Its a numbers game. Its not even a question. I approach a billion girls, pull once, I win.

I agree with you on misinformation but not leo. Misinformation in the form of cucked advice pushed to men. There's more in the game and pickup then in 100years of sociology with respect to gender dynamics.

LJBFs? Next set.

I am 100% transparent about my approach. Blow me or blow me out. I won't marry. I won't commit. I am not having kids. I won't stay the night.

If you ask me anything, you probably won't like the answer. So don't ask. Or be prepared.

If a man gets laid, there's success versus being cucked or taken for a ride.  Wine and dine because women need the following to get laid? Marry her because women are waiting.

I don't date.  Its either on or next set. There's a savage element that comes from approaching and seeing the dating market. There's a savage approach by women too. Tinder linked article for example. Women pursuing too 20% of men on tinder and irl.

They are free to whatever the fuck they like.

It is what it is.

When I pull the hot young girl who turned 21 at midnight, I apologize to nobody.

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

What may work for men in the external is not the way that it works for women on the internal. I find too many men who have a false notion of female sexuality to the detriment of themselves and women, as this false knowing is a wedge to intimacy. As important as it is to find something that works, it's even more important to know WHY it works. And guys who practice game tend to get mired in the notion that they know

A women's "internal " isn't my responsibility. Its a pickup thread. I am wanting to pull not marry her. Its just sex.

I can't argue with that part on knowing. I tell her its time to leave I lead her to my car or backseat and its a done.

I don't care why it works. I care about ROI. I don't see any wedge in intimacy.

Dtf or next set.

Its a fullproof system. What one girl won't do, another one will.

Sex use to require a commitment lol.

In the modern life dating, we're so spiritually evolved, we're above all that... Or maybe society is degenerate?

I am not interested in putting it back together. Too busy enjoying the decline. SRS