Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Meetjoeblack said:

am 100% transparent about my approach. Blow me or blow me out. I won't marry. I won't commit. I am not having kids. I won't stay the night.

Babe, you have some personal issues;). It screams throughout your message. The way you address other people is a bit arrogant. I wish from all my heart to meet people like you in real world. Because all these writing on the forum might be irrelevant to how you act in reality, Mr. Giacomo Casanova. 

I broke up my mind reading your post because it did not have any algorithm or structure.

30 minutes ago, Meetjoeblack said:

If you ask me anything, you probably won't like the answer. So don't ask. Or be prepared.

Please, be my friend. I am looking for a person like this my whole entire life. I am so tired of this sugar-coating, etiquette, tactful games. I need someone for a constructive criticism. I really wish I could see how it works in real setting. I have not met, even once, a person who has balls to share his honest opinion. So, maybe you are the wizard, or a desperate  nerd who uses a keyboard to express his suppressed needs which are unconditionally controlled by his subconscious mind.:D 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Meetjoeblack also, I am thinking about your stories and I wonder ( I am not sarcastic) what led you to all these beliefs you described about LTR and ONS. Would be cool to know your relationship with your own mother and the pattern in your family.You are a bit chaotic but have a lot to share. 
let me guess, you are either Aquarius, Gemini or Libra. Might be wrong though.  

Edited by Galyna

6 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

IMHO it sounds pretty egotistical to say you comprehend karma or how it is. I understand karma no more than I do my psychedelic trips or

lol - it sounds pretty self biased to say that: because you don’t have the insights, i am egotistical to have some. what is egotistical about having insights in how karma works, lol tell the dalai lama he is egotistical because he knows something about how karma works.

just because i understand it does not mean i can change it by the way - you can only do that for yourself. maybe then it would be more understandable for you. the only way to understand karma is breaking the negative karmic cycle - what means breaking the structure or habits which bring suffering into the world in a self feeding loop.

the reason why we are having this discussion is because the self feeding loop exists. you could also say it’s not a self feeding loop, but a self serving loop in the case of pua - so the problem with pua is that it might eliminate some problems but it also creates more because it’s completely selfserving. backlash pre programmed - in some cases a pretty heavy one.

Edited by remember

Thank you Galyna, for providing a more balanced perspective from a woman. It's great to see that there are still women like you out there.

Emerald seems to have a very biased perspective, that is based on her own negative experience. And a bit of social conditioning as well (feminism for example). I know a few people pointed this out, but I want to add that in as well.

I have studied a few PUA systems - David Deangelo, Love Systems, Mystery Method, RSD. The common approach with all of them is they mostly teach you techniques. This led me astray for years and I think many other men too who get into PUA. The teachers are aware techniques can only serve as training wheels and "fundamentals" are what matters. Here's a quote from Magic Bullets:

If you’ve taken care of the fundamentals, any reasonable system can work. The Don could use Brad P’s system and get great results. Style has used Mystery’s system and done well. I’ve used a couple of different systems before making my own.

But they fail to deliver on these "fundamentals". Their way of teaching is, if you do 10k approaches using our techniques and pick-up lines you will sorta stumble upon the right "fundamentals" on your own. I have been to the grind, clenching my teeth together, then putting on a confident face and doing an attempt after attempt after attempt, getting rejected over and over again, flaked on etc. Like I hate that I have to do this but there's no other way to get what I want. It made me very bitter and cynical towards women and society. I suspect many other guys have experienced this, including @Meetjoeblack.

I feel there's game saturation now, most women under 35 have experienced 1000's of attempts from thirsty guys. And women can see that the guys are running a numbers game, so it's degrading and unsatisfying for women too. Both men and women are growing cynical and bitter and not getting their needs met.

Edited by crab12

10 hours ago, Galyna said:

Babe, you have some personal issues;). It screams throughout your message. The way you address other people is a bit arrogant. I wish from all my heart to meet people like you in real world. Because all these writing on the forum might be irrelevant to how you act in reality, Mr. Giacomo Casanova

It makes me MORE ATTAINABLE. ?

You can't go through hell-fire without personal issues lol. Its incumbent to the process of eat shit and grind. Next set.

There's a scene in Dark Knight Rises where Bane says, "I was born in the darkness." We all were. The shade I came out out of, the path I walked was a lot darker.  There's a sickening amount of soy boys and low testosterone, simping and pandering to women today.

It doesn't work that way.  If I was Casanova I wouldn't need to learn pickup ?.

10 hours ago, Galyna said:

Please, be my friend. I am looking for a person like this my whole entire life. I am so tired of this sugar-coating, etiquette, tactful games. I need someone for a constructive criticism. I really wish I could see how it works in real setting. I have not met, even once, a person who has balls to share his honest opinion. So, maybe you are the wizard, or a desperate  nerd who uses a keyboard to express his suppressed needs which are unconditionally controlled by his subconscious mind.:D 

Sure. We can be friends.

Dij use to be my friend too.  ?

I'm moments away from ban camp but friends nonetheless till then.

much of the Pickup community are nerds lol. The names are indicative symptoms of the following. There's a entire generation of "lost boys. " just checked out either of the dating market entirely or alternatively, must step up and approach.

I don't intend to be offensive. I just am by default.  Esp in the era of PC and male feminists. I am not into body positivity. I am low in agreeableness. Guys are taught to beta simp and be agreeable. Yes men. Of course you are tired of sugar coating it. Women arent getting wet for that shit. Women want the man that throws her over his shoulders, kicks in her bedroom door, and bangs her brians out. He leaves. Disappears for a week. N/c!  Not because he's a asshole (OK maybe a bit ?). More importantly, he's on his purpose.

I couldn't agree more with Deida. A woman is not a man's purpose. Nor is maintaining her entitlement, happiness or lifestyle.

Be careful for what you wish for. Google search 'alpha widow. ' There's a contradiction in group think from what women say versus what women do. Analytics in say a tinder experiment are telling.

We just must play the hand we're dealt. That's game lol. We could always be taller, better looking, richer, bigger horn ?!  Zero fucks given.

Double down! 

Play to win. First or last.

Anyway, until next time time friend. ?

Edited by Meetjoeblack

4 hours ago, remember said:

lol - it sounds pretty self biased to say that: because you don’t have the insights, i am egotistical to have some. what is egotistical about having insights in how karma works, lol tell the dalai lama he is egotistical because he knows something about how karma works.

just because i understand it does not mean i can change it by the way - you can only do that for yourself. maybe then it would be more understandable for you. the only way to understand karma is breaking the negative karmic cycle - what means breaking the structure or habits which bring suffering into the world in a self feeding loop.

the reason why we are having this discussion is because the self feeding loop exists. you could also say it’s not a self feeding loop, but a self serving loop in the case of pua - so the problem with pua is that it might eliminate some problems but it also creates more because it’s completely selfserving. backlash pre programmed - in some cases a pretty heavy one.

I meant, to say one who knows karma.

I told dij about smoking dmt. To begin to say, I had a clue about wtf was going on there is cute at best.

I get a hard on for fucking with karma. There's pickup for example. Look into chaos theory, string theory, butterfly effect etc.

Every set, I fuck with karma be it directly or indirectly. Again, what's the alternative?

Read the yoga sutras. Light of yoga. Tibetan book of the dead manual by Timothy Leary.

8 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Meetjoeblack also, I am thinking about your stories and I wonder ( I am not sarcastic) what led you to all these beliefs you described about LTR and ONS. Would be cool to know your relationship with your own mother and the pattern in your family.You are a bit chaotic but have a lot to share. 
let me guess, you are either Aquarius, Gemini or Libra. Might be wrong though.  

Lmfao I love meeting women into astrology or crystals or moonrocks. Hippies, into tripping balls, hyper feminine and sexual. Met one recently. She's about to catch hell (if not for a lack of effort on my part). ?

Which specifically? Be more accurate? Views on LTR?

Imagine, you live life in a particular fashion. You follow the beaten path. You then learn pickup and things change. As if to say, the first portion of life, You were blatantly lied to. Its a failure model. There's a significant amount of married men who are cut off from sex by their wives. They are practically a ATM and furniture.

There's a female primary reactive response is to assume that I am hating lol. I am more annoyed that any man who be so spineless and living a pathetic lifestyle.

There's a good reason for DREAD. If someones not in the mood, some other girl is.  I am going out.  Next set. The following reason is why I can't get married (being why I started pickup in the first place).  ?

Unconditional love is fantasy. I don't do body positivity. I am not OK with someone getting fat in a relationship and letting themselves go. Not cool.

There's nothing cool, healthy or attractive about it but its normalized in society and the culture.

I picked up a girl age 22 once. I remember she was bratty and giving sass one time. I told her in public if she keeps it up, I'll put her over my knee, and give her a good spanking.

She was draw dropped. Paused. Looked pissed for a sec then she died laughing. She got super sexual. Peak SMV girl early side of twenty never had been put in check before.

There's a real disconnect between society, The beaten path, group think and reality.

11 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

A women's "internal " isn't my responsibility. Its a pickup thread. I am wanting to pull not marry her. Its just sex.

I can't argue with that part on knowing. I tell her its time to leave I lead her to my car or backseat and its a done.

I don't care why it works. I care about ROI. I don't see any wedge in intimacy.

Dtf or next set.

Its a fullproof system. What one girl won't do, another one will.

Sex use to require a commitment lol.

In the modern life dating, we're so spiritually evolved, we're above all that... Or maybe society is degenerate?

I am not interested in putting it back together. Too busy enjoying the decline. SRS

That's fine. And that's also why most women who are in touch with their femininity and intuition will screen you out and see you as a low quality man.

And if you're playing a numbers game, it really doesn't matter if most women do screen you out. You'll get some success if you define success as getting laid. There are plenty of women out there who will settle for you. But don't imagine that they really enjoy themselves, is all that I'm saying. It likely is experienced as a mistake or regret by them later because your way of approaching women will leave them feeling unsatisfied and unfucked.

Or worse... you'll awaken love in them and they'll experience deep anxiety in that you're incapable of meeting them in that feeling.

All I'm saying, is not to think that just because something will work for you in a pinch is actually indicative of what the actual inner mechanisms of women's sexuality crave. 

It's the same thing with Tinder statistics. That's not a clear indicator of women's sexuality either. It works that way only through the medium of internet dating, where a woman is completely unable to use her intuition which can only happen in person. Women's sexuality isn't like men's. It's very in-person and particular. You have to get the rhythm of the man's personality to feel the match. Internet dating is a piss-poor way for women to meet men because you get none of the right information, and it leaves you to only use logic and the weighing of objective traits to pick a partner. And that's not a good indicator.

So, again, your definition of a successful pairing is not the same as a woman's. And I think it unwise for a man to only focus on what works, as opposed to why something works.

But keep doing what you're doing. Just don't imagine that women are having as good a time as you are.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Thank you Galyna, for providing a more balanced perspective from a woman. It's great to see that there are still women like you out there.

Emerald seems to have a very biased perspective, that is based on her own negative experience. And a bit of social conditioning as well (feminism for example). I know a few people pointed this out, but I want to add that in as well.

My position is biased because I'm trying to illuminate the situation from the female perspective to push back on common misconceptions about female sexuality. I show you my biases to illuminate your biases.

Just because something works for you, doesn't mean that that's women's preferred way. I'm telling you my preferred way... which I suspect is akin to most women's preferred way. 

So, I am biased in that I'm showing you how men are received when doing pick-up and game. 

I understand that men have different agendas. And that's fine. But if you have these agendas and you get some success by your biased definition of it... it doesn't mean that you actually know what the receiver of that success's definition of the experience is.

Success for a man might ring in as a failure to a woman. So, if you want to have pairings that are mutually successful, then you'll need to consider that what works for you might make a woman feel unsatisfied, regretful, and underfucked... and make you the joke of the next girls' night and not the stud you have come to see yourself as.

But if you only care about getting laid, and you don't care about leaving a woman unsatisfied, you don't really have to consider her perspective at all. You're not required to give the woman a good time to have a good time yourself. 

But if you consider a woman's biases, you could actually be strategic so you both have a good time.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

57 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Would you say that their own natural essence is what attracts a compatible woman, when it's actualized by shedding layers of conditioning preventing him to shine?

If you take as a principle that the Self is naturally complete, isn't it going to be the best incarnation of all the principles of attraction on an energetic level?

Instead of trying to add something, I find it easier to dig into what's already there and take the path of removing insecurities, in opposition to chasing virtues and qualities because you believe that you need them to be attractive. You only need to add something to yourself if by definition, you believe that you lack something. It's exactly the same trick as in the spiritual path.

Our ability to be attractive, relate to other humans, and love, is already naturally there within us. Just under mountains of fake believes, emotions and thoughts.

Also, it's important to add that everything that isn't your real, essential self, one day will crumble. All illusions are untenable. So your ego will constantly try to hide from her your authentic self. So, there is no real intimacy possible in this place. It's a lonely.

Yes and Yes. The idea is that you find someone cut from the same cloth as you, through feeling into their energy. And there are many that are cut from the same cloth. 

And tons of great points here. This is what I've found in my experiences.

Also, this is how relationship helps you remove falsehood. You find someone who is naturally magnetic to you, and then you find you have similar but inverse distortions and delusions as well.

And through relating deeper and deeper with one another, those distortions and delusions can be broken up through conflict and exploration. And that helps you grow deeper with that person... where you then uncover similar inverse distortions and delusions with one another through conflict and exploration. And in that way, it is also a way to merge with all.

So, relationship can run so deep that it's a way to transcend duality.

And this is why we tend to attract parters with the same issues all the time. We sense that person is the mirror to our own issues, and we know that relationship can help resolve.

However, this hardly ever works because people aren't aware of this. So, we end up getting stuck on issues and never working through them to grow deeper. So, relationships end up shallow and unsatisfying because the deeper growth can't happen.

But relationship can be used this way.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Meetjoeblack PM me if you are ready for some hard core gestalt, otherwise this tread is going to be flooded with your persona. Not everybody likes  to hear your personal stories. We are talking about pick up here, not your personal life experience. 

I asked questions but you did not give me a clear answer. I understand you are trying to use humor to be charming, but some of it is irrelevant.

I truly think you are a good guy, an interesting, smart. That should suffice to put woman to bed. You do not need to put some guise to prove me something. Just be your authentic self, this is sexy enough. Seems that you have a lot to share. Unless you are trying to attract any vulva, then stay where you are. ;)

3 hours ago, whoareyou said:

@whoareyou

Thank you for your comment. :) Guess I was raised in different culture. We have to compete for men from where I am from. Every little girls is raised to respect, worship men. 

Emerald is a nice girl, very deep and very intelligent. I wish a lot of american ladies be like her. Because so far, most of the time meet shallow people. 

12 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

Dij use to be my friend too.  ?

Until you came here and now you are unrecognizable. The guy I knew talked normally, but he has died, apparently.

Really, why would I want to be friends with you now?

12 hours ago, Meetjoeblack said:

I told dij about smoking dmt.

I don't recall that.

Not sure why you keep referencing me on the forum.

Just stop.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 I've read couple of his post from the other threads. Do not take it personally. Obviously a person is looking for some attention. I feel like he is not OK with the solitude and loneliness as he expresses it.  The way he writes, if you are actually reading carefully is a bit chaotic and it has some mild form of deviation from the norm. Seems like he is all over the place, unless it is a tactic to provoke someone or induce any kind of reaction. Do not take his rent about pick up seriously. He is masquerading into something he is not. This case might need a clinical approach. I truly think a person might need at very least a psychological counseling.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna I've know him on/off for a few yrs, from another forum that died. He is capable of writing correctly and not talking a bunch of "word salad" bullshit at ppl trying to impress, but he is choosing not to and he's choosing to write in a shocking, degrading way towards women and being very sexist. I'm not down for that. I don't want to be associated with it at all. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Keyhole Please be explicit. You did not like how I wrote about the clinical case?

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

You'll get some success if you define success as getting laid. 

@Emerald
I think this is a key point. I’m seeing most of the men in this thread at a surface level. Success is defined as getting laid and things like “having fun” and “getting to know each other” are secondary. All surface level. Tome, it seems clear they lack experience in developing deep relationships with a woman at spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels. I’m talking about years of monogamy together with a commitment of growing together and developing deep connections. This is a very different type of love that comes through direct experience. It is not a love of chemistry in a sexual fling and it is not absolute love - it is a love that develops through time, practice, mutual work and growth. It cannot be figured out. . . 

When a guy showcases his experience that he has approached 1000s of women and has a lay count of 100 women, that is still at a surface level in an important context. I want to know how many of those women were committed monogamous relationships in which the two of you practiced and worked together continuously for years and reach deep levels  - spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. And it’s pretty clear to me that none of the pu men in this thread have this direct experience. The direct experience would broaden and deepen their understanding and energetic relationship to approaching and interacting with women. Yet lack of awareness of this deficiency is filled with assumptions and often correcting others from below, not from above.

It is like someone puffing out their chest and saying “I speak 15 foreign languages”. But then when you actually try to speak with them you realize it’s a very surface level. They don’t have any depth in going deep into any one language. When someone with actual direct experience of depth points this out, the person corrects them - yet does so from below , not from above. There is a certain direct experience that comes from depth due to years of practice and committed work. In this context, not years of practice of surface level dating. Rather, years of practice within a committed monogamous relationship of mutual work and growth of spiritual, mental, emotional and physical. There is no short-cut, substitute or thinking it through. Men without this direct experience will be at a surface level and immature in this context - even if they have approached 1000+ women and have a lay count of 100+. In this context, that type of volume becomes counter-productive. 

I appreciate all the time and effort you put into helping men expand. Sometimes it seems a cognitive perspective shift can be helpful. Other times, it seems to be a lack of deep experience within relationships.

14 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Galyna I've know him on/off for a few yrs, from another forum that died. He is capable of writing correctly and not talking a bunch of "word salad" bullshit at ppl trying to impress, but he is choosing not to and he's choosing to write in a shocking, degrading way towards women and being very sexist. I'm not down for that. I don't want to be associated with it at all. 

@Anna1 There is a motive for everything. You can not have a fire without a smoke. OK, I am out from this thread since people start to complain.

Thank you everybody for this nice discussion.:) I rarely have time to write here.