Kalki Avatar

Leo Gura PUA

259 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Leo Gura Leo, what would you recommend to men in terms of pick up who are really seeking an authentic relation? Do you use these approaches you write yourself?

I am not talking about getting laid or to satisfy sexual needs. I would like to hear your opinion about authentic relations. How would you screen for a potential partner for a long-term relations? What approach would you use with her? 

It's important to distinguish attraction vs dating vs relationship.

These are distinct phases. What I'm talking about here is mostly the first phase: attraction, without which nothing else is possible.

Once the relationship begins for real (after a few times of sex), then things change.

I recommend all guys practice what I call Conscious Relationship. Which is a huge topic which I won't explain here. Suffice it to say, you ladies would love it. It's everything you want out of a relationship and much more. It's the thing you wish pickup was because you're not concerned about the attraction phase much.

I am by no means only about attraction and anti-relationship. I think there's lots of value in intimate relationship. But before we get there, we gotta bang ;) There's a certain order of operations to the mating game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

If you feel you need a therapist to work on yourself, that would probably be more beneficial than learning pick up.  One teaches you how to manipulate the opposite sex for personal gain and the other offers perspectives on how to become a more integrated person

I think the key mistake here is that you think going to a therapist will make you better communicator. Therapist won’t teach you how to communicate, it might make you a good person.

Men and women need to learn how to talk to each other. It doesn’t happen automatic. They have different communication styles.

For example:

Imo, men insult each but don’t mean it, whereas women compliment each other but don’t mean it. If you are a man and talk to women like you talk to your high school buddies she will feel offended and you might even be in trouble. If women behave too nicely with the men, they might get wrong ideas about her intentions.

As a general rule men should be nicer when talking to women and women should be more assertive and straightforward when talking to men. A therapist won’t give you these insights into communication.

If using the right words to get the message across so that the other person is more likely to accept your message is manipulation then I’m okay with it.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Leo Gura Leo, what would you recommend to men in terms of pick up who are really seeking an authentic relation? Do you use these approaches you write yourself?

I am not talking about getting laid or to satisfy sexual needs. I would like to hear your opinion about authentic relations. How would you screen for a potential partner for a long-term relations? What approach would you use with her? 

Define authentic relations? I know couples married with kids after ONS. I know of SNL that are better times then a lot of marriages. Sexless marriages lol.

There's a significant difference in a man and woman's experience OLD and apps. Night and day difference. There's no substitute for pickup vs OLD. There's no catfish in cold approach. There's also no divorce rape or custody nonsense.

Again, the best LTR I know of started purely on two people smashing. Its primal instincts. Its biological. There's a reason for a 3date rule. Its not transactional.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course women keep all of their inner demons locked up in a bottle until the day after you sleep with her. Then that bottle gets uncorked and the drama begins, LOL.

Most women are what they called Ronald Reagan, "An authentic phony" :P

yet there's a significant amount of virtue signaling ITT. Its comical.

Some weird shit popping off right after. Girl's gone bpd. Any mention of skeletons in the closet. I pulled this college girl. Maybe 21. Invited me in for coffee at 3am. ??

At 7am, after beating it rotten, she decides to tell me about the addiction in her family followed by the blood related killer in the family.

More annoying is nutting after marathon sex late night and girl decides to tell me about her problems lol

I excused myself to the washroom. I left from her front window. The front door wouldn't suffice.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

So both genders are looking for authenticity? A match due to their intrinsic qualities?

No!

Both genders are looking to maximize survival of the ego-mind. Whatever that entails. Each ego-mind has it's own priorities and needs which it self-biasedly justifies as "authentic", "true", and "good". It's all illusions and devilry within devilry.

Survival is not about truth.

A truthful relationship is a virtually non-existent thing. They are rarer than hen's teeth. You can create one, but it's nothing that happens automatically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We gotta bang.

The sooner the better.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

So both genders are looking for authenticity? A match due to their intrinsic qualities? 

Everyone seems to complain about whenever our consent is distorted by whatever we felt like was an essential quality that isn't there for real. 

What a surprise.

The consent thing is nonsense. Girl gave Aziz a bj then #metoos him.

Its next level stupidity today.

Receipts and compliance ftw!

7 minutes ago, Derek White said:

I think the key mistake here is that you think going to a therapist will make you better communicator. Therapist won’t teach you how to communicate, it might make you a good person.

Men and women need to learn how to talk to each other. It doesn’t happen automatic. They have different communication styles.

For example:

Imo, men insult each but don’t mean it, whereas women compliment each other but don’t mean it. If you are a man and talk to women like you talk to your high school buddies she will feel offended and you might even be in trouble. If women behave too nicely with the men, they might get wrong ideas about her intentions.

As a general rule men should be nicer when talking to women and women should be more assertive and straightforward when talking to men. A therapist won’t give you these insights into communication.

If using the right words to get the message across so that the other person is more likely to accept your message is manipulation then I’m okay with it.

Women can do nothing and due to beta thirst, guys are slipping into her DMs.

A common trend I see now is girls putting out screenshots to publically shame low SMV men.

Shame being the lowest that of the low in the DRH power vs force scale which is telling. Then again, some of the DMs are next level pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I recommend all guys practice what I call Conscious Relationship.

Leo, please make a video about this. I have been asking you about this video for almost five years I've been following you. 

I really would appreciate it because I want to know your opinion about Conscious Relations.

Not all women are attracted to jerks. I am super attracted to smart, intelligent, deep men. I do not care about humor as such. But Gosh, when you learn from a man and he has a lot of interesting things to teach/explore with you, this is the most valuable.  You talk about humor a lot. I agree, it is sexy at the beginning. But what happens next? You long for a meaningful conversation with a partner, for intimacy where you can expose the most craziest parts of your being and not being scared to be judged.

As for me, I think the most valuable is when your partner can open the parts of you which unknown to your entity. I compare it with a room. Some men in my life had a key to unlock this potential in me, other did not. I, even myself, do not have a key to this wonderful room (a part of myself). I do not know what triggers this. Sometimes, I could returned back from the date and I could write poems because man could unlock this potential within me. He could unlock my creativity. This is so sexy. Usually, the most sexiest things in the world do not pertain to sex itself. They are hidden. You are right, it is all about opening a woman emotionally. 

Than you for your feedback. Maybe one day you have time to record a video about self-actualized relations that we all need to strive for with our partners. 

Lots of hugs. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

Both genders are looking to maximize survival of the ego-mind. Whatever that entails. Each ego-mind has it's own priorities and needs which it self-biasedly justifies as "authentic", "true", and "good". It's all illusions and devilry within devilry.

Survival is not about truth.

A truthful relationship is a virtually non-existent thing. They are rarer than hen's teeth. You can create one, but it's nothing that happens automatically.

Yes! Preach!

@Etherial Cat You are mistaking Love and love. Relationships are not about Love. That’s why I’m against using sappy words like these.

@Leo Gura Why do you use words like Devilry, Love, and God? This causes so much confusion in people. I feel if you used more technical words people would be less confused.

40 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I don't.  I don't want someone to find out about it later after I have slept with them

You still have needs and expectations from the other person and you clearly get mad when they try to hide it from you. That is a form of self-bias and inauthenticity.

If you were authentic you would accept the other person the way they are and not crib about it. Having needs and expectations is wanting reality to be otherwise. If you were truly authentic you would have none of these things. Authenticity goes deeper than what we hear are discussing.

Yours and your partner’s thoughts, intentions, and needs keep changing, they are all in flux and you are not even aware of these things. 

We must look at what relationships really are, a series of give and takes.

Edited by Derek White

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

To me, it seems like there is a distinction here between low-conscious blue/orange game and high-conscious Green/Yellow/Turquoise Game. Similar to how terms like "intelligence" or "god" can have low-conscious and high-conscious contexts.

I know from my own experience in dating the difference between the two. In the past, I would not have considered the Brand video as "Game", yet I'm cool with that being a higher evolved term to encourage lower-conscious blue/orange men to evolve up to. Yet, I'm still skeptical about the underlying energetics of how most men talk about "game". To me, it seems to be heavy on the lower side, yet there are often mixtures of both levels - so there are nuances. . . . For example, when I see a guy speaking of a woman he "scored" like an object and brags about getting a BJ from a married woman, without any apparent concern for her, it doesn't seem like high conscious Game to me. That type of stuff is not what Russell Brand level Game is about. He would not behave or talk like that. It's not his energetic orientation. 

I'm not an expert the pua game community, yet most of what I hear seems like the lower variety - at least to me. If the genuine mission of pua game is to help men evolved up to Russell Brand yellow levels - I'm totally for it. Yet to me, that doesn't seem to be the mainstream goal. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what true game looks like:

Watch as he charms Mika's panties off. She cannot resist him. Precisely because he's so authentic. You cannot fake that kind of charm.

Pickup teaches how to become that kind of man.

6 hours ago, Farnaby said:

@Etherial Cat I get what you mean. I'm a guy and I've always noticed a strange vibe from people who are pretending they are someone they aren't just to get laid. I've seen it work too, but it just feels kind of cringy and fake like you said. 

I would say the best approach to date is to work on yourself until you feel at least a little confident (even though approaching is always scary) and just go with the flow, not trying to overcompensate for your insecurities. Actually I feel like owning your insecurities and being able to not take yourself too seriously is actually attractive for many women, but I can't know for sure ?

Of course for some people this pickup stuff may have some valuable advice, especially if you have 0 social skills. But I think any method to get laid just feels inauthentic, it's better to find and develop your own style. 

It requires a certain level of ego. Desire being the initial starting point. There's tons of links online.

Here's a good example of game.

@Serotoninluv

Lmfao jimmies still rustled eh? I didn't say she was married or not. I said, I didn't care to ask. Not my girl. If she had a man, shut me down. SRS!

I like how someone else's LTR status is my responsibility lol.

Russell brand hits on pregnant woman ?

@Leo Gura

+1

Pickup teaches how to execute. There's no room for virtue signaling. Those guys don't pull.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In other words, sex is a marketplace and girls do not want to admit that.

i wonder if apples and oranges would admit that they seem to be for sale - i guess most of them would probably deny. it’s not the sex which is for sale. guys don‘t want to admit that, why should they as long as there is a good to trade.

Edited by remember

24 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Isn't love the opposite of survival and selfishness?

Expecting your husband to not beat you up is selfishness but you need that in a relationship. Again, confusing love with Love.

@Meetjoeblack Honesty whatever you have said makes zero sense. It just makes navigating this thread harder.

3 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Meetjoeblack Honesty whatever you have said makes zero sense. It just makes navigating this thread harder.

Well you clearly don't pull or approach.  Start with approaching. Then we'll talk lol. 

36 minutes ago, Meetjoeblack said:

Define authentic relations

It is a like a burning potential: to me, and I suppose I have a bit romantic vision of it, relations like this make you a better person, you become closer to your core being, closer to God, you grow, you mature, you learn, you develop, you learn how to compromise, how to listen, how to sacrifice your ego for the sake of the loved one. You put the interest of other above your own agenda. You can let go and still love a person even if he stopped loving you back or chose to be with another woman. To me it is when you love the person more than your own ego!!!! 

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But before we get there, we gotta bang ;) There's a certain order of operations to the mating game.

Yep, yep, yep. I agree with this. Personally, I do not see anything wrong with it. Sometimes guys need to be sneaky to hide this truth from women, because we, women, want to condition sex with various obligations. 

WHO is giving and WHO is taking?

Being on this forum sometimes feels like being in a room full of rocket scientists who can't tie their own shoes. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

if there is no difference between the small l and the big l only then you understand the difference between the meaning of limited and abundant. but this means a complete elimination of emphasis.

and usually a long way home to where love grows.

Edited by remember

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course most guys doing game are Orange, and some even Red. I've known guys who do game who are flat out rapists with pending legal cases against them. But this is rare. Most guys are Orange. Yes, many guys objectify women and sex. But you also have to understand, this is not a function of game itself, this is simply how most guys today think about sex. A stage Orange man will objectify women whether he learns game or not.

If I understand the structure correctly, there is an evolution of consciousness of game (e.g. through SD). This would be similar to the evolution of spirituality up the spiral. Blue spirituality is religion, Orange spirituality is personal goal setting, Green is New Age / Yoga etc.

I'm not well versed in game content, yet it seems analogous to what I'm seeing with science. Similar to how most people may see pua game as guys just trying laid for personal satisfaction (orange), most people see science as logical, materialists, objectivists (orange science). Yet there is a higher level Science that would see as not science. At yellow, Science would becomes highly integrated and would include both physical and nonphysical. For example, current scientific studies at the cellular level did not include inputs at the collective conscious level (a social field of consciousness). There just isn't enough awareness yet. As well, the scientific experimental design and theory development includes higher conscious intuition. (rather than a hyper-focus on logic). Currently, many scientists subconsciously are using intuition, yet they would rationalize it. At orange science, intuition appears "woo woo", touchy feely and irrational. . . Yet when I speak of yellow-level science - people are like "huh? that aint science" because they are contracted within an orange-level scientific paradigm. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's important to distinguish attraction vs dating vs relationship.

These are distinct phases. What I'm talking about here is mostly the first phase: attraction, without which nothing else is possible.

Once the relationship begins for real (after a few times of sex), then things change.

I recommend all guys practice what I call Conscious Relationship. Which is a huge topic which I won't explain here. Suffice it to say, you ladies would love it. It's everything you want out of a relationship and much more. It's the thing you wish pickup was because you're not concerned about the attraction phase much.

I am by no means only about attraction and anti-relationship. I think there's lots of value in intimate relationship. But before we get there, we gotta bang ;) There's a certain order of operations to the mating game.

Where are the conscious relationship videos? I'm looking forward to it! 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3