kieranperez

Why the hell do we talk about this?

38 posts in this topic

@kieranperez Shedding deep unconscious psychological issues does get you closer to the Truth, but it comes at a price. It is like breaking through the very foundations of your being, as I have experienced. Sometimes you do need a good therapist to help with this process. Particularly if your family /close ones are unsupportive or seemingly reacting in such a negative way. I'm wary of discussing actualized.org topics with close ones, as you are indirectly challenging their beliefs as well as your own. 

@kieranperez

You ask: "why?", and the answer is because you ask "why?"

Imagine if you stop asking "why?", will there be problems anymore?

This "why?" question is what creates and maintains the matrix. All illusion is dependent on it.

Edited by Truth Addict

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

but in the end, nobody gets it. Nobody understands.

False. Somebody will understand. And that makes it worth it.

You got something better to do? Cheetos in your Mom's basement perhaps? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When someone stays silent, we often assume that they are intelligent. Sometimes people are truly wise and careful with their words and other times they are just afraid of saying something wrong or causing others to disagree with them. You can get a feeling for it in person, on a forum, not so much because you don't exist unless you have something to type. When I was a teenager I was very outspoken about my conservative values around a liberal community and I got corrected really fast. I've had a lot of growth from saying stupid things and being open to correction, especially here. I thought that I had things to say that could help other people and I thought I was doing them a favor by correcting them but in the end it lead to my own seeing my own bullshit. When I speak from the ego, I trigger other egos. By trying (and failing) to speak from truth I get closer to knowing what truth is. 

I believe that we are all here evolving and learning together, we are here for each other. 

Love, truth, connection, speaking from the heart, it's all the same thing. First connect to that place and then try to speak, seeing if you can hold the connection at the same time. But I agree with you, much of the time it's better not to talk if you can't speak from that place. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

much of the time it's better not to talk if you can't speak from that place. 

its easy to spot a fish out of water, 

especially easy with how they arrange their words. 

there is a simple fact about life and that is - it is impossible to talk about that which you haven't experienced. 

because experience is attached to words and therefore when you arrange the words correctly, it resonates with other people's experience. Giving it validity. However, if your attempting to communicate a truth you do not know, the words will be arranged underpar at best to a trained eye (a person with experience). So by default, a person is only capable of speaking truth at any given time. 

however, when you get have experience in embodiment. You stop telling direct truths and start using riddles. Hence i use direct truths , because i don't have riddles :P 

Edited by Aakash

@mandyjw Sometimes it really is best to not say anything. It depends on how open the person in front of you is. In practice, you can very quickly tell whether a person is open or closed. If the person is closed, telling them about consciousness will only get you into more trouble. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

False. Somebody will understand. And that makes it worth it.

You got something better to do? Cheetos in your Mom's basement perhaps? ;)

Sometimes I look at the comments on your videos or I look at followers of many masters alive today and inside I feel “god I don’t want to be a part of that! I don’t want to indulge this.” My hats off to you and those rare few others who put up with all the flack and those who just end up parroting you (I still fall into sometimes so I’m no exception to this). 

For me the main thing I need at this point in my life is therapy and healing as better things to do goes. 

Edited by kieranperez

Communicating IT-ness with nonhumans has benefits as well.

@Commodent @Leo Gura my 13 yr old son got it immediately.  As if it was completely obvious to him and second nature..  It was amazing. And refreshing.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

Luke 12:51-53

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

8 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

This is why I gave up all possessions, comfort, friends, family, relationships, sex, comfort foods, internet, social life, attachment to my looks, caring what other people think. Constantly shedding, letting go of attachments. Just to be able to be clear enough, an open space, for an Awakening to be able to be realized. 

Great job. Let idea of you die. You'll make it. 

You will face your death during meditation so you know what you got to do. Meditate with strong desire /intention to know the Truth. Drop all BS you ever heard in your life/Yes including spiritual stuff. 

Ok how to actually do it. 

Remove all energy invested/ you spent in your life. Forget that there is a world out there and that you even exist. 

Meditate with eyes closed. Focus on breathing /become breath. 

When you get 100% focus focus on awareness itself allow it to expand. That darkness behind your eyes might become White so do not get afraid. 

Then open your heart and meditate into it. It will start to expand too and awareness Will collapse into it. Voila you Will get your God realization. Truth revealed. 

You will know that you are Formless. 

You will crave it so much and look your way to escape formed realm /life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

To be fair sometimes there are posts in here of people who say they had experiences and realizations just after watching a video, no psychedelics involved so the worth of Leo's work is already demonstrated. Also for all the people who started a spiritual practice it's also worth it if we accept the ultimate benefit of those as an axiom. As for the people who started psychedelics the ultimate benefit of doing them is still at study so I won't talk about those.

Edited by Tetcher

some sufi said :"Sufism is two things following the truth and laughing with people"

It's not because you don't understand that everyone else doesn't.

That's projection 101 :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If Buddha hadn't spoken after his enlightened, if Leo hadn't done actualized.org, if Osho hadn't spoken....... I can't fathom such a dead world where we are all in a never ending pit of an illusion.

You ask, why do we talk about this?

It's out of love. It's to show people that they there is a way out of suffering. And Bodhisattvas risk it all, they know that many people won't get them but still they will show people the path. But Arhats are the opposite, they won't say a thing about their enlightenment and won't help people actively like Bodhisattvas do.

I have noticed in many of your posts so much negativity. You are constantly correcting people  , displaying frustrations, saying 'this' is useless, 'this' doesn't work, showing anger, showing hopelessness  (your denial/ 'you are assuming' is not  going to help since your posts display this)

Enlightenment is reachable. God can be attained. We can be liberated from our suffering.

You have corrected ajatstya, nahm, surfingwave say things like 'noonne will understand it anyway' as if you have much higher understanding above everyone else. It's like everybody is wrong and you are right,.  Correcting others constantly with nonsense  is not going to help , Unless you are a genius who can see way above others (which is less likely), correcting everyone is just waste of time for you and others.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy