Truth Addict

"Leo, but what if you're deluded?"

236 posts in this topic

Yall can share with me if you want!

E6541850-1727-4EC1-A012-C64704427DA5.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This doesn't make sense.  This is having it both ways Leo.  You can't have this both ways.  The Tao that can be named is not the Eternal Tao. But you're naming it.  You're making lots of very clear and distinct statements about it.

Mental scaffolding ?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute Truth is Absolute. So of course it's certain.

The paradox of being totally openminded is that you will eventually reach a point where you are 100% Absolutely Without-A-Single-Doubt understand Absolute Truth.

This sounds like a far-fetched thesis Leo.  I hope for your sake you're right.  I worry for you.  I think you might have been better off keeping things more open and less tightly defined and specified.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This doesn't make sense.  This is having it both ways Leo.  You can't have this both ways.  The Tao that can be named is not the Eternal Tao. But you're naming it.  You're making lots of very clear and distinct statements about it.

Haha. Of course!

It cannot be otherwise. You must stop looking at the finger and look at the moon. You are still operating at the literally symoblic level, confusing map with the territory.

The Tao that can be named is not the Eternal Tao. And yet we still call it the Tao and write books about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This sounds like a far fetched thesis Leo.  I hope for your sake you're right.  I worry for you.

It's not a thesis. It's Absolute Truth!

See, the reason you have a hard time accepting this is because you still hold Truth as a mental thing. It isn't. If it's a mental thing, it isn't Absolute Truth. Once Truth stops being a mental/conceptual thing for you, once you BECOME THE TRUTH, there cannot be any more doubt, because doubt is a mental thing.

Doubt is actually fear and delusion.

God does not doubt itself. Other than via the devils it creates. It's the devil who doubts.

@Rilles you have the popcorn and I chose the movie...

12_neverending_story_blu-ray.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a thesis. It's Absolute Truth!

And why are you the only person in the world who's had access to this Absolute Truth so far in the history of mankind?  Doesn't that raise a few red flags?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

And why are you the only person in the world who's had access to this Absolute Truth so far in the history of mankind?

Because God told him.

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Mental scaffolding ?

He's not saying it's mental scaffolding.  We already settled that.  

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And why are you the only person in the world who's had access to this Absolute Truth so far in the history of mankind?  Doesn't that raise a few red flags?

Lol, When did he say that?

I am God too

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Because God told him.

Does that sound like the old Leo from 4 years ago?  It sounds like the opposite. 

@Leo Gura people think that you're speaking from a logical framework in which falsity exists.

they think that you're talking about an idea or a model. no manifestation of GOD can prevent GOD from forgetting what IT is. it's a movement with an inertia that's too powerful.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Have you forgotten @Highest and @Conrad?

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Does that sound like the old Leo from 4 years ago?  It sounds like the opposite. 

It's a joke. It wouldn't be funny if you saw. :D

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you saying this?

Have you not studied the hundreds of awakened one who accessed and spoke of the Absolute?

I expect you to be beyond such unstudied objections.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He's not saying it's mental scaffolding.  We already settled that.  

Every word that comes out of my mouth is mental scaffolding.

But beyond that is Absolute Truth.

It I cannot speak because I am it.

No one can ever speak Absolute Truth, they can merely point to it.

My teachings are "true" in the sense that they do a decent job of pointing you towards Absolute Truth. But they are not it. But also they are!

That is the divine paradox. You should expect a strange loop here due to the self-reference problem.

Since you ARE the Absolute Truth, you cannot think it or speak it. Absolute Truth is prior to thought or speech, yet it is also not separate from them. Because Absolute Truth is total ONENESS.

4 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Leo Gura people think that you're speaking from a logical framework in which falsity exists.

they think that you're talking about an idea or a model. no manifestation of GOD can't prevent GOD from forgetting what IT. it's a movement with an inertia that's too powerful.

I don't care if Leo has actually had direct consciousness of God or not.

All I'm saying is that he's blending the map and the territory together, knowingly or unknowingly, but is still calling his maps the territory. Or so it seems from my point of view.

Edited by Truth Addict

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you saying this?

Have you not studied the hundreds of awakened one who accessed and spoke of the Absolute?

I expect you to be beyond such silly objections.

But you've made numerous and specific claims about the Absolute that not everybody who has claimed to "know" the Absolute has made or endorsed by any measure.  Most people believe that Truth cannot be expressed in words.  You've used a lot of words to describe Truth very specifically.  Surely this is not some cannonical Absolute Truth that you're talking about -- this is your version of it, your twist on it.   Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't care if Leo has actually had direct insights into God or not.

All I'm saying is that he's blending the map and the territory together, knowingly or unknowingly, but is still calling his maps the territory. Or so it seems from my point of view.

No matter what he would say, he would blend the map with the territory. What is "The truth cannot be communicated" but a map?

Glory to Israel