Truth Addict

"Leo, but what if you're deluded?"

236 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura One other thing Leo, do you think it's necessary to describe God in very detailed ways to us? I mean you can simply say that it's utterly magnificent and beautiful and you can use metaphors, what I dislike is the trying to communicate God with language while you are aware that it's impossible to begin with.

And yes, I know that I don't know until I know because it was proven to me so many times, so I'm not making conclusions here, I'm just being skeptical and honest.

@Omni would I not be allowed to vote for Trump if I were enlightened? I can have strong opinions and be detached at the same time. There's no suffering for me here. I've actually enjoyed the discussion, the agreements and the disagreements.

Edited by Truth Addict

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Omni would I not be allowed to vote for Trump if I were enlightened? I can have strong opinions and be detached at the same time. There's no suffering for me here. I've actually enjoyed the discussion, the agreements and the disagreements.

I'm not telling you what you would, should, could or (n't) do with or without enlightenment - quite frankly that example is arbitrary and somewhat missing my point.

I'm simply pointing out the strong sense of identification. Nor am I saying you're suffering just because you're strongly identifying either, in fact gaining pleasure/enjoyment from egoic actions is precisely the reason egoic actions are so easy to pursue. Of course I don't know you well enough or even myself enough for that matter to take a guess whether or not you're enlightened or even close. 

My question for you:

Why do you see Leo aiming at lower stages on the spiral as disappointing? There's more here than just what appeals to you, and targeting more demographics on the spiral is actually beneficial to us all.

Edited by Omni

@Truth Addict if Leo’s deluded, you’re deluded. It’s that simple.

All there is IS delusion! ?

if this is realized there will be no more expectations or judgement necessary 

Edited by DrewNows

@Omni Because when I started following Actualized.org I was at stage Blue, and what helped me the most was relativity and stage Yellow content. I don't think Leo is even targeting Blue, he's mainly focused on Orange as I see.

The feeling of disappointment happened, and I didn't want to suppress it, so I expressed it.

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm really disappointed after watching "What Is The Point Of Life?" episode. I didn't really expect to find real tangible answers in there, but unfortunately, it felt pretty much like stage Blue brainwashing.

Your very first statement in this post was specified at saying his most recent video was targeting blue. 

You're more than welcome to express your disappointment, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm simply attempting to help you be aware of a potential blindside.

It's easy to scapegoat, but how do you respond when you take responsibility for it?

Try not to see this as a personal attack, rather a helping hand from one ego to another. You can't see what the back of your head looks like, using a mirror can be difficult at times, but it's much easier for me to get a glance and explain it.

Edited by Omni

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

The feeling of disappointment happened, and I didn't want to suppress it, so I expressed

Don’t forget to question why this is your response. This is detrimental to personal growth my friend :) 

it’s not wrong to react this way but to know what system of beliefs have led to it is the counterintuitive approach for growth 

@Omni “taking responsibility” well said 

Edited by DrewNows

God is a bearded fat guy on a cloud, that's truth and a fact! And he is the territory, no maps in the clouds!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@DrewNows Then I better get used to it ?

@Omni I didn't mean that. I meant that it seemed like stage Blue morality being preached to everyone, not stage Blue in particular. Please, try not to be too gentle with me, I understand your criticism and it's fine. I think I am well aware of why I felt disappointed, and that is because I place so much value on Actualized.org.

@abrakamowse Mind your tongue, infidel ?

Edited by Truth Addict

i think i am going to stop watching actualized.org  its too complicated for me. 

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@abrakamowseMind your tongue, infidel ?

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Omni I didn't mean that. I meant that it seemed like stage Blue morality being preached to everyone, not stage Blue in particular. Please, try not to be too gentle with me, I understand your criticism and it's fine. I think I am well aware of why I felt disappointed, and that is because I place so much value on Actualized.org.

Misunderstanding in that regard then - i'm going to finish up with this post and then get back to my work that i'm procrastinating on;

If i'm being truthful about my opinion, i think you're not aware enough of why you're disappointed - otherwise you wouldn't feel the urging to express it or suppress it, there's a third option: letting go of it. But that's much harder to accomplish and will many times either be confused as suppression or disregarded as not even an option.

So what i'd like to point at is that your username, the very symbol that you want to identify with on this forum is explaining what you are: an addict of truth. You've stated you value actualized.org and you were strongly disappointed. These are all identifications, keep in mind i'm also not criticizing from a point that is free of identity, i'm in the same boat.

However if you do desire truth, eat yourself alive. theoretically of course. I mean, theoretically or literally is fine but i'd suggest the former.

eat yourself alive until there is no addict left.

But I just realized that I don't WANT to be a snake eating it's own tail. Goddamn it, where's the rewind button? Is this thing on a loop? I'm getting dizzy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

But I just realized that I don't WANT to be a snake eating it's own tail. Goddamn it, where's the rewind button? Is this thing on a loop? I'm getting dizzy. 

You were already eating that apple, so .... beware!

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You were already eating that apple, so .... beware!

I was going to take a picture of a perfect apple and before I could, my three year old stole it and took two bites. And it seemed fitting so I went with it. So that's what happened there. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I was going to take a picture of a perfect apple and before I could, my three year old stole it and took two bites. And it seemed fitting so I went with it. So that's what happened there. 

Hahaha nice 

?

God will rewire your brain and physiology, take everything you have, and give you Everything. God will take your body and fill it with Love & Bliss.  In God you will be reborn, into a new life, with entirely different, and Meaningful Purpose, Knowledge, and Direction. You will know the Truth as your self...every thought, belief, & idea, every atom, molecule & person. You can read minds, know what someone will say before they say it, see someone’s current & past lives in a blip-thought-block, and show people they can heal themselves. You can change circumstances with your aura, change your state with Love, and clearly see how the previous mind created a variety of emotions - which are in actuality, Love. 

All you have to give is your self, and you’ll see you indeed create your own reality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

God will rewire your brain and physiology, take everything you have, and give you Everything. In God you will be reborn, into a new life, with entirely different, and Meaningful Purpose, Knowledge, and Direction. You will know the Truth as your self...every thought, belief, & idea, every atom, molecule & person. You can read minds, know what someone will say before they say it, see someone’s current & past lives in a blip-thought-block, and show people they can heal themselves. You can change circumstances with your aura, change your state with Love, and clearly see how the previous mind created a variety of emotions - which are in actuality, Love. 

All you have to give is your self, and you’ll see you indeed create your own reality. 

What.???

Damn I have to change job since I work for  corporation that poisons people with sugar. ?

Ok jokes aside some of this insights I have and do not Wish to share it. There are more.... 

It is Just not fair to live like that. So yes monkdome only option. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity