Truth Addict

"Leo, but what if you're deluded?"

236 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura Then why do you keep telling us the truth constantly if it cannot be communicated in the first place? Why do you keep answering questions with answers that can never be understood? I'm not doubting your truthfulness about your experiences, I'm doubting your awareness of what you're doing or your honesty/intentions, I'm not sure where your problem is.

I am pointing you to amazing things you can discover for yourself. How will you discover them unless someone brings their possiblity to your attention with a story?

It's like I'm an explorer in on Mars. I send you back stories of stuff I've discovered back to Earth and you are very skeptical. That's understandable, but my purpose is to get you excited to actually come visit Mars for yourself and see all the cool stuff that's here. If you never visit Mars, you will never understand its depth and beauty.

I don't have a problem. You merely imagine I do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The "I" you're referring to in that statement is ego. Ego can fabricated whatever it wants, but that's not Absolute Truth.

However you think reality is, is how it will appear to you. Because you are imagining the whole thing.

Also, you and I are one. So you and I both ARE the Truth. Truth is not something you "have". It's what you ARE. And it is the same for all people. But the mind will understand it and speak of it many different ways.

It's also important to distinguish relative from absolute truth. You can "have" your relative truths which will be different for all people, but Absolute Truth is one.

I will have videos in the future explaining the differences between absolute and relative truth, and what Truth really is. It's a complicated and nuanced topic.

And you've found this Absolute Truth and now you're bringing this to the world like Moses coming down from the mountain?  Isn't this a bit far fetched Leo?  I wonder what old Leo would've said about this 4 years ago.  You would've thought this was nuts, am I right?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I did not know that the ego could be such an enemy @Leo Gura.

Makes me think that it's the only obstacle. Why we are born as egos then?

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And you've found this Absolute Truth and now you're bringing this to the world like Moses coming down from the mountain?  

You’re the one interpreting it that way. 

5 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You’re the one interpreting it that way. 

Actually no.  Leo said in his recent video that God told him the Truth.

Source:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And you've found this Absolute Truth and now you're bringing this to the world like Moses coming down from the mountain?  Isn't this a bit far fetched Leo?

That's exactly correct.

The Truth happens to be farfetched. That's not a bug, that the key feature, LOL.

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

I did not know that the ego could be such an enemy @Leo Gura.

Oh absolutely! See my 3 part series on Self-Deception.

It's WAY worse than you can imagine. The self-deception is utterly total.

Makes me think that it's the only obstacle.

Pretty much

Why we are born as egos then?

Without an ego you can't be born at all!

Ego is literally the fantasy that you were ever born.

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And you've found this Absolute Truth and now you're bringing this to the world like Moses coming down from the mountain?  Isn't this a bit far fetched Leo?  I wonder what old Leo would've said about this 4 years ago.  You would've thought this was nuts.

what is the absolute truth? I want to understand enlightenment 

Edited by theking00

@Truth Addict

Yes, what if Leo is indeed deluded? It seems to me like you do not know, and it seems to me like you are recognizing that you cannot know unless you would discover the truth for yourself.

What is the point of asking Leo whether he is deluded? If he was, clearly he wouldn't know, and if he was not, then clearly he could not prove it to you. Whatever he could possibly say could either delude you or urge you to act. 

Does God exist? Is Leo deluded? What is the difference?

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly correct.

The Truth happens to be farfetched. That's not a bug, that the key feature!

Oh absolutely! See my 3 part series on Self-Deception.

Pretty much

Without an ego you can't be born at all!

Good.  At least you admit it.  There you have it.  See, I'm not making shit up.  I appreciate your honesty Leo.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura Exactly! That's what I wanted you to say. Now, I think it's best for everyone to make clarity in your future videos about that.

Yes, you are our Neil Armstrong. Say that out loud! And instead of saying that your stories are the truth, emphasise on the fact that they are cool stories that can be verified. I'm all for that. That's what this thread is all about.

A story is just a story.

❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

@Leo Gura Since i am ego and i am god, does that "God" part of me assist me actively in my life?

For example, i am going through intense suffering right now. Does god actually give me some sort of

guidance in some form? Or does it entirely depend on my ego?

Thank you for the answer! :) 

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura Exactly! That's what I wanted you to say. Now, I think it's best for everyone to make clarity in your future videos about that.

Yes, you are our Neil Armstrong. Say that out loud! And instead of saying that your stories are the truth, emphasise on the fact that they are cool stories that can be verified. I'm all for that.

He is saying that for years ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Yes, you are our Neil Armstrong. Say that out loud! And instead of saying that your stories are the truth, emphasise on the fact that they are cool stories that can be verified. I'm all for that.

That is what I've said from the beginning.

The Truth cannot be spoken. And yet I must speak it.

I've spoken much in the past about the limitations of language & why Truth cannot be proven or symbolized.

3 minutes ago, theking00 said:

what is the absolute truth?

Ask Leo. 

Just now, arlin said:

Does god actually give me some sort of

guidance in some form? Or does it entirely depend on my ego?

The two are deeply one.

God gives you guidance if you ask for it and listen carefully to your highest thoughts and feelings. Your highest feelings are God speaking to you. Or rather it is you reconnecting with the Goodness of God.

But also, suffering IS deep guidance. You may not like it but suffering shows you the way to God.

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

No he hasn't.  He's become more and more certain as time has gone on.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Shin said:

Not recently. He has explicitly pointed out many times that he has the truth.

@Leo Gura That's not true. Recently, you've started blending beliefs with truth, and saying that they're the truth.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Truth cannot be spoken. And yet I must speak it.

This doesn't make sense.  This is having it both ways Leo.  You can't have this both ways.  The Tao that can be named is not the Eternal Tao. But you're naming it.  You're making lots of very clear and distinct statements about it.  This is not gonna be sustainable for you long term.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No he hasn't.  He's become more and more certain as time has gone on.

Absolute Truth is Absolute. So of course it's certain.

The paradox of being totally openminded is that you will eventually reach a point where you 100% Absolutely Without-A-Single-Doubt understand Absolute Truth.