Truth Addict

"Leo, but what if you're deluded?"

236 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor I totally agree with everything you said ? I want more Yellow content.

@Aeris @Yonkon Criticism and feedback are always useful, it's a matter of accepting or rejecting them in the first place. I said what I said because I think it can improve Leo's content, he's absolutely free to take it or leave it.

@bejapuskas I'm not defending anything, it's just my honest opinion, obviously not the absolute truth. I wish Leo could say the same about his teachings.

@ajasatya I understand. Thank you again ❤️?

@Truth Addict  The "whole point of life" thing was me just jokingly pointing out the near absurdity of "knowing" the point of life.
My useless opinion is that "The point" is whatever we make it to be,otherwise there is no point. Life doesn't need a reason to BE.

Edited by isness is my bizness

Why do you people talk so much theory shit? Have you still not understood? This forum is like a weak ass reality tv show

19 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@mandyjw What? Love certainly prevails, but Truth and Love go hand in hand. If I see you deluding yourself, I will confront you, like I'm doing here.

@tsuki Leo believes that he can't convince stage Blue closed-minded people of spirituality (as he stated many times here on the forum). I don't think he's targeting them, but perhaps he's targeting Orange. His livelihood is not entirely dependent on YouTube, I don't think YT constitutes more than 20-30% of his income. My point was that Why is he afraid of saying that his teachings are his thoughts and beliefs? Why does he confirm all the time that they're the absolute truth? I think he can admit that, and still keep his audience.

What is Leo's message? One of love above all.

Stage blue is the only real embodiment of community we know from past, that's why an attempt to build embody community that for the first time that doesn't have boundaries and accepts all races, religion and people reminds us of stage blue. Green tried and made a royal mess of it. We're trying to do successfully what green failed at. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

Why do you people talk so much theory shit? Have you still not understood? This forum is like a weak ass reality tv show

xD. It's good entertainment

@Truth Addict  You ask a question, write out all of your beliefs, thank everyone who has the same beliefs and at the same time, you say that you aren't defending anything, you aren't able to discuss any criticisms (arguing with that they are projecting on you, which you are also doing) and say, that Leo should deconstruct his net of beliefs.

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@bejapuskas I'm not defending anything, it's just my honest opinion, obviously not the absolute truth. I wish Leo could say the same about his teachings.

of course, what Leo ever said is not absolute truth (at best it may only be a pointer to the truth), but why is it bothering us that he should admit that?

Great post btw.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@isness is my bizness Again, that's only an assumption. We actually don't know, there might be a reason for life to be, and I'm open to know it if possible.

@DnoReally I think Actualized.org is a very powerful tool for mankind evolution, and I think criticism can improve it.

@bejapuskas I'm not here to tell the truth. I'm just stating an opinion, and I'm clear and honest about that. I have the right to stand by my opinions and support them until I see better/more convincing opinions. It's not up to you whether your opinions are better for me, it's only up to me.

16 minutes ago, isness is my bizness said:

xD. It's good entertainment

we can be low consciousness but aware of it, that is a big difference between others types of material, everyone here try to upgrade understanding of life.

it's not entertainment, it is for the lower mind at best, there is valuable practical physical knowledge to get there, only if you had hands to grasb something and use the abstract in the physical

The sole fact that you need other opinions shows that you are deluded.

If you are open and free you don't need anyone opinions, it's irrelevant, you just are open to all possibilities and accept all of them from the get go.

Those kind of posts are good though, Leo shouldn't stay on his golden throne thinking he is right about everything, sometimes success creates atrocities ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

@DnoReally Ever wonder how many ppl would stick to their pursuite of enlightenment if they were stuck on a deserted island and had no one to impress. Just a thought.

@mandyjw I think honesty and clarity are vital. I think it would be a hindrance for humanity if we created more deception on our way towards the truth.

@bejapuskas Where is my denial? I asked you to read my thread once more because I think you've missed many points. I haven't concluded anything about what you said.

@dimitri He shouldn't, but I want him to because that's the number one reason why I follow him and watch his content. If he's staying the same way, then I don't think Actualized.org is growing me anymore. I appreciate and have always appreciated his Yellow content, and that's the point of my thread. I WANT MORE YELLOW CONTENT.

@Shin No, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am deluded. In fact, neglecting other perspectives is called closed-mindedness. I could be wrong and might need clarification or correction, see the last line of my thread.

What I see is someone explaining himself to a lot of strangers by quoting 3 different of them in each of his last posts.

The content of your criticisism may be valid, but the way it is articulated by you shows that you are lost.

Personally I don't care if Leo starts to be dogmatic or not, I would just stop watching the videos, no big deal, there are other teachers.

Seems like it's a big deal for you though.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them